Who's getting sweep and who's taking it 2game 3. Let's put our peanut brain together and figure this one out hahaha![]()
Playoffs 3-0
Phillies Heavy
stacks
Over 7 medium
stacks
White Sox medium
stacks
I'll be back for the night game hahaha
Who's getting sweep and who's taking it 2game 3. Let's put our peanut brain together and figure this one out hahaha![]()
Playoffs 3-0
Phillies Heavy
stacks
Over 7 medium
stacks
White Sox medium
stacks
I'll be back for the night game hahaha
Who's getting sweep and who's taking it 2game 3. Let's put our peanut brain together and figure this one out hahaha![]()
Playoffs 3-0
Phillies Heavy
stacks
Over 7 medium
stacks
White Sox medium
stacks
I'll be back for the night game hahaha
@countrycrock
@FelixFermin21
@Wingit
@IslandAction808
@lik122
@greymamba
Man, the Phillies vs Braves matchup are never a sweat free battle
hahaha. So much was said about Sanchez recent outing and road records
and Phillies bullpen but it was Braves BP that messed up
hahaha. Remember it's the playoff nothing is as it seems. Certain stats don't matter over human mentality
.
Anyway this Phillies victory was huge for me as I cashed in multiple parlay along with the straight heavy. Wisemen in trouble on next round now hahaha ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
LFG MENS ![]()
@countrycrock
@FelixFermin21
@Wingit
@IslandAction808
@lik122
@greymamba
Man, the Phillies vs Braves matchup are never a sweat free battle
hahaha. So much was said about Sanchez recent outing and road records
and Phillies bullpen but it was Braves BP that messed up
hahaha. Remember it's the playoff nothing is as it seems. Certain stats don't matter over human mentality
.
Anyway this Phillies victory was huge for me as I cashed in multiple parlay along with the straight heavy. Wisemen in trouble on next round now hahaha ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
LFG MENS ![]()
@countrycrock
Yeah I would lay off on the Yankees tonight
. Very likely be a game 3. Which is where the betting and
@ hahaha
@countrycrock
Yeah I would lay off on the Yankees tonight
. Very likely be a game 3. Which is where the betting and
@ hahaha
Last night Schlittler we're serving up an UNDER delicacy until Ben decided 2order a Denny's Grand Slam with a side of Rice hahaha. Tonight Max Fried won't be giving out ez free run. I could
one of the team scoring one 2 two run Max hahaha
Under 6.5 medium
stacks
Under 7 medium
stacks
Under 6.5 + Padres lightweight
stacks
Last night Schlittler we're serving up an UNDER delicacy until Ben decided 2order a Denny's Grand Slam with a side of Rice hahaha. Tonight Max Fried won't be giving out ez free run. I could
one of the team scoring one 2 two run Max hahaha
Under 6.5 medium
stacks
Under 7 medium
stacks
Under 6.5 + Padres lightweight
stacks
@IslandAction808
No I did not. I had 2go through 6 noob years of learning curve, trial and error 2achieve my 2Good level hahaha
. If I remember correctly, RolexSports account was open way after 2010![]()
@IslandAction808
No I did not. I had 2go through 6 noob years of learning curve, trial and error 2achieve my 2Good level hahaha
. If I remember correctly, RolexSports account was open way after 2010![]()
