ML: 208-192, -10.22 units RL: 115-114-36, -1.47 units TT: 439-435, -30.97 units OU: 399-332-41, +23.79 units FH SIDE: 47-44-5, -1.74 units FH OU: 34-35-8, -6.05 units FH TT: 78-52, +19.26 units MIX: 4-3, +1.62 units PROP: 0-0, +0.00 units RFI: 0-0, +0.00 units FI SIDE: 0-0, +0.00 units TOTAL: 1324-1207-90, -5.78 units
White Sox Team Total Over 3.5, -118 White Sox/Astros Over 8, -106
As always, GL to all.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
11-5, +5.38 on Sunday.
All plays are 1 unit unless otherwise noted.
ML: 208-192, -10.22 units RL: 115-114-36, -1.47 units TT: 439-435, -30.97 units OU: 399-332-41, +23.79 units FH SIDE: 47-44-5, -1.74 units FH OU: 34-35-8, -6.05 units FH TT: 78-52, +19.26 units MIX: 4-3, +1.62 units PROP: 0-0, +0.00 units RFI: 0-0, +0.00 units FI SIDE: 0-0, +0.00 units TOTAL: 1324-1207-90, -5.78 units
White Sox Team Total Over 3.5, -118 White Sox/Astros Over 8, -106
11-5, +5.38 on Sunday. All plays are 1 unit unless otherwise noted. ML: 208-192, -10.22 unitsRL: 115-114-36, -1.47 unitsTT: 439-435, -30.97 unitsOU: 399-332-41, +23.79 unitsFH SIDE: 47-44-5, -1.74 unitsFH OU: 34-35-8, -6.05 unitsFH TT: 78-52, +19.26 unitsMIX: 4-3, +1.62 unitsPROP: 0-0, +0.00 unitsRFI: 0-0, +0.00 unitsFI SIDE: 0-0, +0.00 unitsTOTAL: 1324-1207-90, -5.78 units White Sox Team Total Over 3.5, -118White Sox/Astros Over 8, -106 As always, GL to all.
holy shit this is new
Weeble at night before GTA6
Quote Originally Posted by weeble5672:
11-5, +5.38 on Sunday. All plays are 1 unit unless otherwise noted. ML: 208-192, -10.22 unitsRL: 115-114-36, -1.47 unitsTT: 439-435, -30.97 unitsOU: 399-332-41, +23.79 unitsFH SIDE: 47-44-5, -1.74 unitsFH OU: 34-35-8, -6.05 unitsFH TT: 78-52, +19.26 unitsMIX: 4-3, +1.62 unitsPROP: 0-0, +0.00 unitsRFI: 0-0, +0.00 unitsFI SIDE: 0-0, +0.00 unitsTOTAL: 1324-1207-90, -5.78 units White Sox Team Total Over 3.5, -118White Sox/Astros Over 8, -106 As always, GL to all.
Heh. Well with no games today, I had time to do most of my capping for tomorrow. Liked these two bets so I figured I'd play 'em now. Other possible plays will have to wait until closer to gametime.
Quote Originally Posted by emoltzan:
holy shit this is new Weeble at night before GTA6
Heh. Well with no games today, I had time to do most of my capping for tomorrow. Liked these two bets so I figured I'd play 'em now. Other possible plays will have to wait until closer to gametime.
Quote Originally Posted by emoltzan: holy shit this is new Weeble at night before GTA6 Heh. Well with no games today, I had time to do most of my capping for tomorrow. Liked these two bets so I figured I'd play 'em now. Other possible plays will have to wait until closer to gametime.
I’ll circle back prior
Quote Originally Posted by weeble5672:
Quote Originally Posted by emoltzan: holy shit this is new Weeble at night before GTA6 Heh. Well with no games today, I had time to do most of my capping for tomorrow. Liked these two bets so I figured I'd play 'em now. Other possible plays will have to wait until closer to gametime.