Over 8 and a day of rest….any takers today???
W. Sox Over trend…
@justliketoplay
Or another way to interpret the trend is that it can be classified for regular season games but they games went under after x days of rest in postseason.
@justliketoplay
Or another way to interpret the trend is that it can be classified for regular season games but they games went under after x days of rest in postseason.
It is not 23-0. The White Sox began the season with an off day in between Opening Day in Milwaukee and the second game of the series in Milwaukee. That second game of the season stayed under by one run. The White Sox then had 17 days off the remainder of the season (not including the All-Star break) and went 17-0 to the over to begin a new series following their day off.
It is not 23-0. The White Sox began the season with an off day in between Opening Day in Milwaukee and the second game of the series in Milwaukee. That second game of the season stayed under by one run. The White Sox then had 17 days off the remainder of the season (not including the All-Star break) and went 17-0 to the over to begin a new series following their day off.
Espino, Cantillo, Griffin, will be the full pitcher rotation for this game. The only way for this game to go over is if Guardians can score too but they have been horrible first 2 games.
Espino, Cantillo, Griffin, will be the full pitcher rotation for this game. The only way for this game to go over is if Guardians can score too but they have been horrible first 2 games.
Espino, Cantillo, Griffin, will be the full pitcher rotation for this game. The only way for this game to go over is if Guardians can score too but they have been horrible first 2 games.
Can you believe they've been shutout 11 times in their last 59 games??
Espino, Cantillo, Griffin, will be the full pitcher rotation for this game. The only way for this game to go over is if Guardians can score too but they have been horrible first 2 games.
Can you believe they've been shutout 11 times in their last 59 games??
Quote Originally Posted by Way2Good: Espino, Cantillo, Griffin, will be the full pitcher rotation for this game. The only way for this game to go over is if Guardians can score too but they have been horrible first 2 games. Can you believe they've been shutout 11 times in their last 59 games??
Any action, MrB?
Quote Originally Posted by Way2Good: Espino, Cantillo, Griffin, will be the full pitcher rotation for this game. The only way for this game to go over is if Guardians can score too but they have been horrible first 2 games. Can you believe they've been shutout 11 times in their last 59 games??
Any action, MrB?
@MrBator
exactly that is why I cant really buy into the over trend. Yes the Sox are definitely hot with their bats recently, the weather, the wind, the park factor also favors the over but if these pathetic Guardians continue to swing bats like a giraffe learning how to walk then I dont know how this game will go over 8 runs.
@MrBator
exactly that is why I cant really buy into the over trend. Yes the Sox are definitely hot with their bats recently, the weather, the wind, the park factor also favors the over but if these pathetic Guardians continue to swing bats like a giraffe learning how to walk then I dont know how this game will go over 8 runs.
@CardiacKid59
No doubt and why would anyone go against it? I mean it's been so incredibly solid!
Reminds me when I play roulette and red or black has come out ten times or more in a row and you get guys and or girls come over to the table and throw a stack on the opposite color that's been hot and on a roll only to lose on the hot color that continues to come out...it just don't make no sense and neither does that overdue theory that they tell themselves.
Why would anyone go against a hot streak or a continuous trend is beyond me.![]()
@CardiacKid59
No doubt and why would anyone go against it? I mean it's been so incredibly solid!
Reminds me when I play roulette and red or black has come out ten times or more in a row and you get guys and or girls come over to the table and throw a stack on the opposite color that's been hot and on a roll only to lose on the hot color that continues to come out...it just don't make no sense and neither does that overdue theory that they tell themselves.
Why would anyone go against a hot streak or a continuous trend is beyond me.![]()
@justliketoplay
Funny but true
Cruise ship LA to Mexico, wife waiting in long line to restaurant. I'll check out the casino, Roulette wheel had 10x Red, so I go 50 black, lose, 11x Red, so I go 150 black, lose, 12x Red, so I go 300 Black, WIN, that really was a Hallelujah moment, got back in line still a 5 min wait to get seated, wife asked me why I was sweating
100 dollars richer
@justliketoplay
Funny but true
Cruise ship LA to Mexico, wife waiting in long line to restaurant. I'll check out the casino, Roulette wheel had 10x Red, so I go 50 black, lose, 11x Red, so I go 150 black, lose, 12x Red, so I go 300 Black, WIN, that really was a Hallelujah moment, got back in line still a 5 min wait to get seated, wife asked me why I was sweating
100 dollars richer
@BillytheFit
Wow! Glad you won but I very much doubt you'll be betting against a hot streak of numbers again.....or will you?
Nice call by the way JP![]()
@BillytheFit
Wow! Glad you won but I very much doubt you'll be betting against a hot streak of numbers again.....or will you?
Nice call by the way JP![]()
@justliketoplay
Probably so.
I think WSox take care of business this evening. I’ll get Cleveland a little credit, they finally woke up yesterday, like a bear out of hibernation…. But I’ll be riding those plus money White Sox once again, they’ve been great here in the last month, and pretty all here.
@justliketoplay
Probably so.
I think WSox take care of business this evening. I’ll get Cleveland a little credit, they finally woke up yesterday, like a bear out of hibernation…. But I’ll be riding those plus money White Sox once again, they’ve been great here in the last month, and pretty all here.
[Quote: Originally Posted by BillytheFit]@justliketoplay Funny but true Cruise ship LA to Mexico, wife waiting in long line to restaurant. I'll check out the casino, Roulette wheel had 10x Red, so I go 50 black, lose, 11x Red, so I go 150 black, lose, 12x Red, so I go 300 Black, WIN, that really was a Hallelujah moment, got back in line still a 5 min wait to get seated, wife asked me why I was sweating 100 dollars richer.......... RED COMES UP 20 in row.. still 50/50 odds red or black next spin. not counting green..LOL .. just food for thought .. i may be wrong but vegas in my youth said odds go up when red or black hits a streak may be bad way to look at it... glad you won and i don't know shit for sure... GOOD LUCK TODAY
[Quote: Originally Posted by BillytheFit]@justliketoplay Funny but true Cruise ship LA to Mexico, wife waiting in long line to restaurant. I'll check out the casino, Roulette wheel had 10x Red, so I go 50 black, lose, 11x Red, so I go 150 black, lose, 12x Red, so I go 300 Black, WIN, that really was a Hallelujah moment, got back in line still a 5 min wait to get seated, wife asked me why I was sweating 100 dollars richer.......... RED COMES UP 20 in row.. still 50/50 odds red or black next spin. not counting green..LOL .. just food for thought .. i may be wrong but vegas in my youth said odds go up when red or black hits a streak may be bad way to look at it... glad you won and i don't know shit for sure... GOOD LUCK TODAY
Are we still following the 1 day rest trend? Because theres a strong trend against it
??15-1 TREND Parker Messick as a road starter this season: ? 15-1 to the under
Are we still following the 1 day rest trend? Because theres a strong trend against it
??15-1 TREND Parker Messick as a road starter this season: ? 15-1 to the under
@JP13
You beat me to it but I do like the under today with that 15-1 stat that Yelawolf threw out there.
Good luck today gents! ![]()
@JP13
You beat me to it but I do like the under today with that 15-1 stat that Yelawolf threw out there.
Good luck today gents! ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,347
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,860
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,209
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,046
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
- PART DEUX 120
- Week 6 Money 7,634
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
