Been dealing with alot of personal family issues so been on a break for the most part. Back at it today. Had a bad first round but hopefully turn it today. ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Tuesday MLB plays 10+unit PODS and more
Been dealing with alot of personal family issues so been on a break for the most part. Back at it today. Had a bad first round but hopefully turn it today. ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
POD - braves under 6.5 -120 -10 units
Sale pitched twice vs dodgers this year and held them to 2 earned runs 10 hits in 16 innings with 18 strikeouts and 0 walks. He had a complete game 1-0 shutout at home in a game against yamamoto held braves to 1 run with 8 strikeouts. Yamamoto has held braves to 196 avg with 18 strikeouts in 51 abs against him. I expect runs to be a premium with well rested pens and 2 aces here who have shined vs each other teams. Givw me under 6.5
POD - braves under 6.5 -120 -10 units
Sale pitched twice vs dodgers this year and held them to 2 earned runs 10 hits in 16 innings with 18 strikeouts and 0 walks. He had a complete game 1-0 shutout at home in a game against yamamoto held braves to 1 run with 8 strikeouts. Yamamoto has held braves to 196 avg with 18 strikeouts in 51 abs against him. I expect runs to be a premium with well rested pens and 2 aces here who have shined vs each other teams. Givw me under 6.5
@Jhizzle13
Yep
Why blame yourself when you can blame others
Nevermind how good BC did last post season
I like the under for this game but im not gonna blame him if I end up taking the over
@Jhizzle13
Yep
Why blame yourself when you can blame others
Nevermind how good BC did last post season
I like the under for this game but im not gonna blame him if I end up taking the over
Why blame yourself when you can blame others
Those words belong at the bottom of the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign that sits on the Las Vegas Strip just south of Mandalay Bay.
Why blame yourself when you can blame others
Those words belong at the bottom of the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign that sits on the Las Vegas Strip just south of Mandalay Bay.
I'm not understanding the love for the over. I'm a big over guy especially in MLB when the total is low but both Sale and Yamamoto have been dealing towards the end of the season and both have silenced the other team's bats when they have squared off against the other.
Moreover, let's not forget how unbelievable Yamamoto was last postseason when their asses were against the wall. He's a focused guy and I personally think he locks in tonight. Best of luck ![]()
I'm not understanding the love for the over. I'm a big over guy especially in MLB when the total is low but both Sale and Yamamoto have been dealing towards the end of the season and both have silenced the other team's bats when they have squared off against the other.
Moreover, let's not forget how unbelievable Yamamoto was last postseason when their asses were against the wall. He's a focused guy and I personally think he locks in tonight. Best of luck ![]()
Need the bullpens to not shit the bed at the last minute
I got combinations of Dodgers ML, Unders, and Yamamoto 1 or Less Earned Runs
Tried live 0 walks too but yeah... ![]()
Need the bullpens to not shit the bed at the last minute
I got combinations of Dodgers ML, Unders, and Yamamoto 1 or Less Earned Runs
Tried live 0 walks too but yeah... ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,711
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 778
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,297
- MLB Playoffs 12,122
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,335
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,746
- PART DEUX 179
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,839
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,316
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,325
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
