Going big cause they are solid picks and nhl just kicked me in the nuts and the season hasn’t really even gotten into the swing of things. Plus this is the amount I was betting for A picks during the 2nd half of the season and shouldn’t have stopped cause they did well throughout. Gl
A:2-0 3.60
B:4-4-1 .23
C: 1-0 2.00
Didn’t place atlvphi g3 B: 1.60 missed
The stars might lie but the #’s never do…I feel lucky today
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
4u
Lad -103 A baby boost
Mil 1 5.04/-.75 AB
Cle 100 A
Nyy -134 B boosted
Going big cause they are solid picks and nhl just kicked me in the nuts and the season hasn’t really even gotten into the swing of things. Plus this is the amount I was betting for A picks during the 2nd half of the season and shouldn’t have stopped cause they did well throughout. Gl
Thanks gents and for nfl picks after going 7-1 and 10-0-1 last two weeks I have little this week. Could take every dog and feel like I would do better than sniping these two picks especially considering we don’t know if Washington qb will play or not
Nyg 4.5 -117 c boosted
Lac 4.5 -122 b
The stars might lie but the #’s never do…I feel lucky today
Thanks gents and for nfl picks after going 7-1 and 10-0-1 last two weeks I have little this week. Could take every dog and feel like I would do better than sniping these two picks especially considering we don’t know if Washington qb will play or not