Cleaveland looks really good tonight. They are starting a proven great starter. Chicago is hoping the bullpen games keep working. We all saw yesterday it just takes 1 gas can and you lose your money. Although the gas can could come from either team. I like that the bats were hitting yesterday. Will they be hitting again today?
Time to fing out.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Cleaveland looks really good tonight. They are starting a proven great starter. Chicago is hoping the bullpen games keep working. We all saw yesterday it just takes 1 gas can and you lose your money. Although the gas can could come from either team. I like that the bats were hitting yesterday. Will they be hitting again today?
White Sox had an off day yesterday with no panic urgency with what appeared at least to me with forty thousand plus fans and the sox very dismal style of play with a record breaking walk and strikeout day which looked to be a money grab with it's deceptive outcome to revenue another ballpark jackpot day today.
The pitching problem I believe will be the indians today and NOT the white sox.
Bats and fans will be lively tonight and though anything is possible (The guardians aren't going to lay down and die) I believe the sox take this one and advance to the championship round.
At least I sure hope so
When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
White Sox had an off day yesterday with no panic urgency with what appeared at least to me with forty thousand plus fans and the sox very dismal style of play with a record breaking walk and strikeout day which looked to be a money grab with it's deceptive outcome to revenue another ballpark jackpot day today.
The pitching problem I believe will be the indians today and NOT the white sox.
Bats and fans will be lively tonight and though anything is possible (The guardians aren't going to lay down and die) I believe the sox take this one and advance to the championship round.
And having teel who had an awesome seven of eight challenges correct leading up to where he uses both in one inning in the third and loses both....really!?
When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
@iDShaDoW
100%
And having teel who had an awesome seven of eight challenges correct leading up to where he uses both in one inning in the third and loses both....really!?