YTD 61-72
YTD +1.9216x
Yankees -131 risking 2.0773 to win 1.5787
Padres -147 risking 2.2638 to win 1.5394
Good Luck Everyone!
![]()
![]()
2-0 +3.1181 Nice FUN Sweep'em day! After watching both game 1's and being on the wrong side, if anyone had watched the games, we all knew the Yanks and Padres were winning today!! That SD crowd was amazing! The Yankees are just better, RedSox are a small ball team, and when they aren't doing all the little things correctly, it's HARD for them to win!
I will sit out until he AL/NLDS. Going to be a Great playoff!
Hope Everyone made some money tonight! Time for me to get DRUNK!!
![]()
![]()
YTD 63-72
YTD +5.0397
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
2-0 +3.1181 Nice FUN Sweep'em day! After watching both game 1's and being on the wrong side, if anyone had watched the games, we all knew the Yanks and Padres were winning today!! That SD crowd was amazing! The Yankees are just better, RedSox are a small ball team, and when they aren't doing all the little things correctly, it's HARD for them to win!
I will sit out until he AL/NLDS. Going to be a Great playoff!
Hope Everyone made some money tonight! Time for me to get DRUNK!!
![]()
![]()
YTD 63-72
YTD +5.0397
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Going to pass on all 4 games 1's.
Hard to lay the -200's with the Dodgers and Brewers. Not going to fade Misiorowski even tho these Padres bats are HOT! Braves arent +190 bad but I need to watch a game to see how these Dodgers hit after a nice long rest. Love the WHITESOX and YANKEES! Might feel I miss out on a Yanks +120 opportunity but rather jump on them after game one. Big WhiteSox guy this post season, divisional rivalries are the hardest to bet on. I guess I want to see how the lineups hit for game before throwing money down!
Good Luck to everyone grinding today! Get that MONEY! I will play Cheerleader today! ![]()
![]()
![]()
Going to pass on all 4 games 1's.
Hard to lay the -200's with the Dodgers and Brewers. Not going to fade Misiorowski even tho these Padres bats are HOT! Braves arent +190 bad but I need to watch a game to see how these Dodgers hit after a nice long rest. Love the WHITESOX and YANKEES! Might feel I miss out on a Yanks +120 opportunity but rather jump on them after game one. Big WhiteSox guy this post season, divisional rivalries are the hardest to bet on. I guess I want to see how the lineups hit for game before throwing money down!
Good Luck to everyone grinding today! Get that MONEY! I will play Cheerleader today! ![]()
![]()
![]()
