Watching and wagering postseason
all day on a Saturday "Life is 2Good" hahaha. I'm feeling 2good about these plays hahaha![]()
Playoffs 6-2
Guardians medium
stacks
Dodgers -1 medium
stacks
Over 8 @-110 medium
stacks
Rays Heavy
stacks
Watching and wagering postseason
all day on a Saturday "Life is 2Good" hahaha. I'm feeling 2good about these plays hahaha![]()
Playoffs 6-2
Guardians medium
stacks
Dodgers -1 medium
stacks
Over 8 @-110 medium
stacks
Rays Heavy
stacks
Watching and wagering postseason
all day on a Saturday "Life is 2Good" hahaha. I'm feeling 2good about these plays hahaha![]()
Playoffs 6-2
Guardians medium
stacks
Dodgers -1 medium
stacks
Over 8 @-110 medium
stacks
Rays Heavy
stacks
@OO7CRUSHER
@Fuse
@lik122
@Wingit
Will father's continue 2swing the bat. I think so hahaha ![]()
Over 7 medium
stacks
Over + Guardians R.line lightweight
stacks
Padres longshot
stacks
@OO7CRUSHER
@Fuse
@lik122
@Wingit
Will father's continue 2swing the bat. I think so hahaha ![]()
Over 7 medium
stacks
Over + Guardians R.line lightweight
stacks
Padres longshot
stacks
@lik122
@Wingit
Yup! We hooked the heavy 300lbs Sting Rays.No matter what, profitable day locked. Father's up 2-0 is a good sigh from above
hahaha
@lik122
@Wingit
Yup! We hooked the heavy 300lbs Sting Rays.No matter what, profitable day locked. Father's up 2-0 is a good sigh from above
hahaha
