0W / 0L / 0P (0.00u)
PLB 0W / 0L / 0P (0.00u)
Should be a great post season. This is my 2nd favourite post season after the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Even with 12 teams it still feels some what exclusive. Not like before the Players strike of 1994 when only 4 teams got in though. My better half who goes by Princess Lady Bearington will be making some plays this playoffs as well. She currently is 41 - 20 in the CFL and though early 3 - 0 in the NFL. Her angle in football is usually heavy ML faves but we'll what baseball plays she comes up with.
Futures
After watching much of the regular season it seems cliche however the Rays seem to be a notch above everyone in the American League. They would have to have a complete team collapse either at the plate or in the pen to not win the AL. That being said +283 to win the AL is not enough of a good price for me. I'm waiting for the divisional round to make any Pennant or World Series Champion Plays. I do like 1 Wild Card Series Future Play.
White Sox WC Best of 3 +116 (1u to win 1.16u)
PLB likes the Red Sox WC Best of 3 +116 (1u to win 1.16u)
September 29/26
White Sox 1H PK +107 (1u to win 1.07u)
No feeling in the Phillies Braves series yet. I was high on Philadelphia until they sort of collapsed down the stretch. I lean Boston to win the series but no idea if its a sweep or goes 3. No feeling as of yet on the Cubs / Padres series other than I'm hoping I can stay up for the games lol
PLB has no plays for today's games.
Enjoy the games everyone ![]()
