I went to my daughter's home, and asked to see the paper, she responded no we don't buy those they are destroying the forest too expensive and a waste of money.
She handed me her tablet and said use this...
That fly never knew what hit it ....
I went to my daughter's home, and asked to see the paper, she responded no we don't buy those they are destroying the forest too expensive and a waste of money.
I went to my daughter's home, and asked to see the paper, she responded no we don't buy those they are destroying the forest too expensive and a waste of money. She handed me her tablet and said use this... That fly never knew what hit it ....
Love this one...
Wish you all the best in the new year brother!
Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:
I went to my daughter's home, and asked to see the paper, she responded no we don't buy those they are destroying the forest too expensive and a waste of money. She handed me her tablet and said use this... That fly never knew what hit it ....
A man came upon farmer on his porch and said I see you have a talking dog. Farmer said I had that mutt for 8 years and It never said a word.
The man looked at the dog and said how does he treat you. The dog replied great, I have a bed on the porch he doesn't chain me and when it cold he let me in and I sleep on the couch life is good for me.
The man then saw the farmers horse he said I see you have a talking horse as well. Farmer said that was a pretty neat trick
So he went to the horse how does he treat you, the horse life is good my stall is clean I have fresh bedding Timothy hay, when we tend the sheep I get extra scoop of oats it is nice for me.
The man looked out in the pasture and said I see you have some sheep.
The farmer exclaimed they are liars all fucking liars liars everyone....
A man came upon farmer on his porch and said I see you have a talking dog. Farmer said I had that mutt for 8 years and It never said a word.
The man looked at the dog and said how does he treat you. The dog replied great, I have a bed on the porch he doesn't chain me and when it cold he let me in and I sleep on the couch life is good for me.
The man then saw the farmers horse he said I see you have a talking horse as well. Farmer said that was a pretty neat trick
So he went to the horse how does he treat you, the horse life is good my stall is clean I have fresh bedding Timothy hay, when we tend the sheep I get extra scoop of oats it is nice for me.
The man looked out in the pasture and said I see you have some sheep.
The farmer exclaimed they are liars all fucking liars liars everyone....
A man came upon farmer on his porch and said I see you have a talking dog. Farmer said I had that mutt for 8 years and It never said a word. The man looked at the dog and said how does he treat you. The dog replied great, I have a bed on the porch he doesn't chain me and when it cold he let me in and I sleep on the couch life is good for me. The man then saw the farmers horse he said I see you have a talking horse as well. Farmer said that was a pretty neat trick So he went to the horse how does he treat you, the horse life is good my stall is clean I have fresh bedding Timothy hay, when we tend the sheep I get extra scoop of oats it is nice for me. The man looked out in the pasture and said I see you have some sheep. The farmer exclaimed they are liars all fucking liars liars everyone....
Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:
A man came upon farmer on his porch and said I see you have a talking dog. Farmer said I had that mutt for 8 years and It never said a word. The man looked at the dog and said how does he treat you. The dog replied great, I have a bed on the porch he doesn't chain me and when it cold he let me in and I sleep on the couch life is good for me. The man then saw the farmers horse he said I see you have a talking horse as well. Farmer said that was a pretty neat trick So he went to the horse how does he treat you, the horse life is good my stall is clean I have fresh bedding Timothy hay, when we tend the sheep I get extra scoop of oats it is nice for me. The man looked out in the pasture and said I see you have some sheep. The farmer exclaimed they are liars all fucking liars liars everyone....