• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    24 times people realized they were dating a moron

    tjones1270
    lennon65
    Midnight1
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 105
    Posts: 6
     
    tjones1270
    tjones1270
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 962
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2025 - 11:07 AM ET #1

    # 9 blew my mind

    1."My husband's ex once ordered the half-roasted chicken off a menu while they were out to dinner one night, but proceeded to ask the waiter that they ‘cook the chicken all the way rather than only halfway.’"

    2."My husband and I were actually taking a tour at my son’s new college, and the guide was talking about the Greek life on campus. I thought he was talking about real Greek people. I realized the mistake after I saw the look on my husband's face."

    3."I had a girlfriend in high school who asked me how they knew which corner had gas in it. Most of the gas stations were on corners. She thought they drilled for gas and built the station because gas was on that corner!"

    4."They said the wind is caused by the trees violently waving their leaves."

     

    5."I had a boss who thought that the Arch in St. Louis was to honor McDonald’s. You know the Golden Arches. It was so hard not to laugh in her face."

    6."I never realized how often I use the word adjacent until I dated a guy, 39 years old with a master’s degree, and I had to explain what adjacent meant every time I said it."

    7."My ex, who was 28 at the time, was convinced that he was uncircumcised. I tried to explain to him that the foreskin covers the head and that he was, in fact, circumcised. He still didn’t believe me and decided to ask his mom. The look on her face when we made eye contact was priceless."

    8."I dated a girl who was very attractive and who I thought was smart. Somehow, we got on the subject of military time. She just could not get the concept. After multiple explanations, I realized I could never have children with her."

    9."My boyfriend at the time and I were driving somewhere when he happened to mention he lost his license and needed to get a replacement. When I asked him how he lost it, he replied, 'I put it in the ATM. I didn’t have my debit card, and when you go into the bank, you can just give them your ID to get cash out. I thought you could do the same with an atm machine.'”

    10."My ex thought that evolution wasn’t real. Their proof was that 'My daddy ain’t a monkey.' I should've dumped them then and there."

     

    11."My ex told me that Thanksgiving was on a Thursday again this year."

    12."My ex’s stubble was really irritating the skin on my face, so I asked him to start shaving every day. After the second day, he complained about razor burn. I had not noticed that he did not have shaving cream and just assumed he used soap when he shaved. Nope. He had been dry-shaving his entire life. Not even water. When I finally asked why he thought they made shaving cream, his answer was that it was a conspiracy to sell shaving cream that I had fallen for."

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    # 9 blew my mind

    1."My husband's ex once ordered the half-roasted chicken off a menu while they were out to dinner one night, but proceeded to ask the waiter that they ‘cook the chicken all the way rather than only halfway.’"

    2."My husband and I were actually taking a tour at my son’s new college, and the guide was talking about the Greek life on campus. I thought he was talking about real Greek people. I realized the mistake after I saw the look on my husband's face."

    3."I had a girlfriend in high school who asked me how they knew which corner had gas in it. Most of the gas stations were on corners. She thought they drilled for gas and built the station because gas was on that corner!"

    4."They said the wind is caused by the trees violently waving their leaves."

     

    5."I had a boss who thought that the Arch in St. Louis was to honor McDonald’s. You know the Golden Arches. It was so hard not to laugh in her face."

    6."I never realized how often I use the word adjacent until I dated a guy, 39 years old with a master’s degree, and I had to explain what adjacent meant every time I said it."

    7."My ex, who was 28 at the time, was convinced that he was uncircumcised. I tried to explain to him that the foreskin covers the head and that he was, in fact, circumcised. He still didn’t believe me and decided to ask his mom. The look on her face when we made eye contact was priceless."

    8."I dated a girl who was very attractive and who I thought was smart. Somehow, we got on the subject of military time. She just could not get the concept. After multiple explanations, I realized I could never have children with her."

    9."My boyfriend at the time and I were driving somewhere when he happened to mention he lost his license and needed to get a replacement. When I asked him how he lost it, he replied, 'I put it in the ATM. I didn’t have my debit card, and when you go into the bank, you can just give them your ID to get cash out. I thought you could do the same with an atm machine.'”

    10."My ex thought that evolution wasn’t real. Their proof was that 'My daddy ain’t a monkey.' I should've dumped them then and there."

     

    11."My ex told me that Thanksgiving was on a Thursday again this year."

    12."My ex’s stubble was really irritating the skin on my face, so I asked him to start shaving every day. After the second day, he complained about razor burn. I had not noticed that he did not have shaving cream and just assumed he used soap when he shaved. Nope. He had been dry-shaving his entire life. Not even water. When I finally asked why he thought they made shaving cream, his answer was that it was a conspiracy to sell shaving cream that I had fallen for."

     

     
    tjones1270
    tjones1270
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 962
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2025 - 11:09 AM ET #2

    rest  here

    13."He asked me how they decide where to put islands on maps since they're always moving around. He truly thought islands were not connected to the Earth and that they floated freely around the ocean, occasionally running around."

    14."They thought the thyroid gland was located in the thigh. It took the word of a medical doctor to convince them it is actually located in the neck!"


    15."She asked me, 'Where do fish go in the winter?' We live in northern Illinois. I guess she thought they migrate like birds."

    16."When my husband saw a bumper sticker that said 'FREE TIBET,' he asked, 'What’s a tibet?'"

     

    17."My ex refused to wash her hands after going to the bathroom because she claimed her fingers never touched the poop, only the TP did. Then she went straight to the kitchen to fix dinner. Goodbye!"


    18."My ex received a small succulent plant from our realtor when we moved into the new house. About three months later, she was bragging to some guests about how well she was caring for it. They laughed when they realized she had been routinely watering an artificial plant. That stupidity was unfortunately only the tip of the iceberg!"

     

    19."My ex thought Washington DC was in the state of Washington and had no idea what the first 13 colonies were. He said they didn't teach 'Geology' in Tucson."

    20."My ex-girlfriend thought they would give writing materials, like books and pens, to new students at the university."

    21."I told my ex that my big sister was pregnant and due to give birth in December. This was around November. So he asked me if my sister was currently 11 months pregnant. I told him to say that again slowly until he understood. He didn't. I had to tell him. What's ironic is that his mom is a midwife."

    22."I invited my boyfriend, at the time, to come to my parents' house to have dinner. It was the first time I had invited a significant other over, and as we sat down to eat, he mused, out loud, that it was crazy how glasses leak water. He was referring to condensation. He thought the beads of water were leaking out of tiny pores in the glass. The whole table was just silent for a minute or so, not sure what to say."

    23."He was shopping for car tires online and came across the metal rims without the rubber tires. He thought they were a new, sleek, and futuristic kind of tire and tried to insist on trying them out."

    24.And finally, "After we saw the movie The Martian, she said it was so amazing that someone could survive on Mars like that, and it made her proud of humanity. I was like…'.Wait, you know that’s fiction, right? Humans haven’t even been to Mars,' and she was shocked. She had read the book and seen the movie, thinking it was a 100% true story."

     

    sad thing is these people are of voting age an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    rest  here

    13."He asked me how they decide where to put islands on maps since they're always moving around. He truly thought islands were not connected to the Earth and that they floated freely around the ocean, occasionally running around."

    14."They thought the thyroid gland was located in the thigh. It took the word of a medical doctor to convince them it is actually located in the neck!"


    15."She asked me, 'Where do fish go in the winter?' We live in northern Illinois. I guess she thought they migrate like birds."

    16."When my husband saw a bumper sticker that said 'FREE TIBET,' he asked, 'What’s a tibet?'"

     

    17."My ex refused to wash her hands after going to the bathroom because she claimed her fingers never touched the poop, only the TP did. Then she went straight to the kitchen to fix dinner. Goodbye!"


    18."My ex received a small succulent plant from our realtor when we moved into the new house. About three months later, she was bragging to some guests about how well she was caring for it. They laughed when they realized she had been routinely watering an artificial plant. That stupidity was unfortunately only the tip of the iceberg!"

     

    19."My ex thought Washington DC was in the state of Washington and had no idea what the first 13 colonies were. He said they didn't teach 'Geology' in Tucson."

    20."My ex-girlfriend thought they would give writing materials, like books and pens, to new students at the university."

    21."I told my ex that my big sister was pregnant and due to give birth in December. This was around November. So he asked me if my sister was currently 11 months pregnant. I told him to say that again slowly until he understood. He didn't. I had to tell him. What's ironic is that his mom is a midwife."

    22."I invited my boyfriend, at the time, to come to my parents' house to have dinner. It was the first time I had invited a significant other over, and as we sat down to eat, he mused, out loud, that it was crazy how glasses leak water. He was referring to condensation. He thought the beads of water were leaking out of tiny pores in the glass. The whole table was just silent for a minute or so, not sure what to say."

    23."He was shopping for car tires online and came across the metal rims without the rubber tires. He thought they were a new, sleek, and futuristic kind of tire and tried to insist on trying them out."

    24.And finally, "After we saw the movie The Martian, she said it was so amazing that someone could survive on Mars like that, and it made her proud of humanity. I was like…'.Wait, you know that’s fiction, right? Humans haven’t even been to Mars,' and she was shocked. She had read the book and seen the movie, thinking it was a 100% true story."

     

    sad thing is these people are of voting age an_roll_laugh

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2025 - 2:14 PM ET #3

    i dated a woman when i was 26 she 30.

    she thought Mt Rushmore was a Natural formation.

    'iT'S AMAZING HOW THAT MOUNTAIN FORMED THE FACES OF 4 PRESIDENTS'

    I Married her

     

    Reply

    i dated a woman when i was 26 she 30.

    she thought Mt Rushmore was a Natural formation.

    'iT'S AMAZING HOW THAT MOUNTAIN FORMED THE FACES OF 4 PRESIDENTS'

    I Married her

     

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2025 - 4:59 PM ET #4

    @lennon65

     I took my wife to a Yankee exhibition game in Ft. Lauderdale when we were dating & told her we had great seats.

    She asked me "what yard line are we sitting on?"

    My baby is a true Michigan State Spartan football fan. I had no clue she hated baseball.

    I married her as well.

    Best decision I ever made! 

    Reply

    @lennon65

     I took my wife to a Yankee exhibition game in Ft. Lauderdale when we were dating & told her we had great seats.

    She asked me "what yard line are we sitting on?"

    My baby is a true Michigan State Spartan football fan. I had no clue she hated baseball.

    I married her as well.

    Best decision I ever made! 

     
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 2605
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2025 - 9:43 AM ET #5

    What a great read!! They live among us.

    Reply

    What a great read!! They live among us.

     
     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2025 - 2:06 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @lennon65  I took my wife to a Yankee exhibition game in Ft. Lauderdale when we were dating & told her we had great seats. She asked me "what yard line are we sitting on?" My baby is a true Michigan State Spartan football fan. I had no clue she hated baseball. I married her as well. Best decision I ever made!

    i like the one where the NYY Had the 3 monuments in CF and the wife says..."They're really buried out there"

    Heard that from a talk show host from WFAN.

    Mighta been sid rosenberg 1990's

    Now they're all buried in monument park

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @lennon65  I took my wife to a Yankee exhibition game in Ft. Lauderdale when we were dating & told her we had great seats. She asked me "what yard line are we sitting on?" My baby is a true Michigan State Spartan football fan. I had no clue she hated baseball. I married her as well. Best decision I ever made!

    i like the one where the NYY Had the 3 monuments in CF and the wife says..."They're really buried out there"

    Heard that from a talk show host from WFAN.

    Mighta been sid rosenberg 1990's

    Now they're all buried in monument park

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,789
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,570
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
    • MLB Playoffs 15,838
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,067
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
    • Week 6 Money 5,349
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,216
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,498

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.