Posted:
#1
The favorite is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings.
Middle Tenn st is very young on the oline and will be missing their starting center(Padrick), right guard(Hawkins), and right tackle(Fisher) and will also be missing a backup guard(Lettsome). Joe Craddock will be running for his life against a very good troy dl. They will also be missing their best lb Lonnie Clemons
I was liking troy -6.5 before i saw how many guys would be out for a bad middle tenn st team. I think Troy wins by atleast 14
Middle Tenn st is very young on the oline and will be missing their starting center(Padrick), right guard(Hawkins), and right tackle(Fisher) and will also be missing a backup guard(Lettsome). Joe Craddock will be running for his life against a very good troy dl. They will also be missing their best lb Lonnie Clemons
I was liking troy -6.5 before i saw how many guys would be out for a bad middle tenn st team. I think Troy wins by atleast 14
