• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Dave Cokin

    WISEGUY36
    steponaduck
    Luckydan
    Natty68
    Redlad
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1768
    Posts: 20
     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2024 - 9:38 AM ET #1

    Sorry to hear that Dave Cokin is dealing with some serious health issues.

    Dave has been a Legend in the Sports betting community here in Las Vegas

    for many years, and taught me some things back then that has helped me

    even today in my Sports Betting career. My prayers go out to you bud ,

    and also my thanks for what you taught me as well.

    Blessings to you, and the Lord's healing touch as well.

    J.

    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Sorry to hear that Dave Cokin is dealing with some serious health issues.

    Dave has been a Legend in the Sports betting community here in Las Vegas

    for many years, and taught me some things back then that has helped me

    even today in my Sports Betting career. My prayers go out to you bud ,

    and also my thanks for what you taught me as well.

    Blessings to you, and the Lord's healing touch as well.

    J.

     
    steponaduck
    steponaduck
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 5103
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2024 - 9:46 AM ET #2

    Sad deal, his time is dwindling.

    prayers to him and his family 

    Until the wallet is full.
    Reply

    Sad deal, his time is dwindling.

    prayers to him and his family 

     
    Luckydan
    Luckydan
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2001
    Posts: 848
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2024 - 8:57 PM ET #3

    Amen to both of the above posts. Very sad news. DC has done a great deal for the industry. He had an amazing career. Glad I was able to meet him many years ago. May his enthusiasm and love of sports never be forgotten. God bless, Smokin'.

    Reply

    Amen to both of the above posts. Very sad news. DC has done a great deal for the industry. He had an amazing career. Glad I was able to meet him many years ago. May his enthusiasm and love of sports never be forgotten. God bless, Smokin'.

     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2024 - 3:46 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckydan:

    Amen to both of the above posts. Very sad news. DC has done a great deal for the industry. He had an amazing career. Glad I was able to meet him many years ago. May his enthusiasm and love of sports never be forgotten. God bless, Smokin'.

     

     

    I've been betting sports since the early '80's , and over that time I've met a

    number of people ( that worked on both sides of the counter ), that were

    generous with their time and their knowledge of the industry to someone

    like me who had an intense desire to learn and succeed in this business ,

    like Lem Banker , Huey Mahl , Jay Kornegay , and Dave Cokin, to name

    a few , I will always be thankful to them for the information that they

    were willing to share.

    peace_5

    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckydan:

    Amen to both of the above posts. Very sad news. DC has done a great deal for the industry. He had an amazing career. Glad I was able to meet him many years ago. May his enthusiasm and love of sports never be forgotten. God bless, Smokin'.

     

     

    I've been betting sports since the early '80's , and over that time I've met a

    number of people ( that worked on both sides of the counter ), that were

    generous with their time and their knowledge of the industry to someone

    like me who had an intense desire to learn and succeed in this business ,

    like Lem Banker , Huey Mahl , Jay Kornegay , and Dave Cokin, to name

    a few , I will always be thankful to them for the information that they

    were willing to share.

    peace_5

     
    Natty68
    Natty68
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 3310
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2024 - 5:22 PM ET #5

    He is THE ONE AND ONLY ONE TOUT I would EVER consider actually buying their service.  His baseball and college football record has been heavily scrutinized and found to be quite impressive.  peace

    As long as they pretend to pay me I will pretend to work
    Reply

    He is THE ONE AND ONLY ONE TOUT I would EVER consider actually buying their service.  His baseball and college football record has been heavily scrutinized and found to be quite impressive.  peace

     
    Luckydan
    Luckydan
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2001
    Posts: 848
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2024 - 6:18 PM ET #6

    His 4% and 5% plays have been money over the years. God willing, here's hoping DC is with us when his 2024 5% play on a MLB season win total cashes. I don't know what it is but I'm certain that this one will get there. 

    GL

    Reply

    His 4% and 5% plays have been money over the years. God willing, here's hoping DC is with us when his 2024 5% play on a MLB season win total cashes. I don't know what it is but I'm certain that this one will get there. 

    GL

     
    Luckydan
    Luckydan
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2001
    Posts: 848
    Posted: Jul. 30, 2024 - 2:03 PM ET #7

    RIP David Robert Cokin 01/13/53 - 7/30/24

     

    Reply

    RIP David Robert Cokin 01/13/53 - 7/30/24

     

     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jul. 30, 2024 - 2:14 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckydan:

    RIP David Robert Cokin 01/13/53 - 7/30/24

     

     

     

    Amen to that. Thank you Dave. Rest in Peace .  

    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckydan:

    RIP David Robert Cokin 01/13/53 - 7/30/24

     

     

     

    Amen to that. Thank you Dave. Rest in Peace .  

     
    Redlad
    Redlad
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2001
    Posts: 6822
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 4:06 PM ET #9

    Back 20 years ago, I had many wars of words with Dave (right here on the cover's forum) because I thought being a tout was simply betting with other people's money. Although I still believe that to be true, I have come to the conclusion that Dave was not like 99% of the other touts. He really did his homework & in the end, gave out more winners than losers. After we kissed & made up, I found him to be a very nice guy & sincere in trying to do the best for his clients. I for one, am very sad that his life ended when he still had more to give to the gambling community. RIP

    Reply

    Back 20 years ago, I had many wars of words with Dave (right here on the cover's forum) because I thought being a tout was simply betting with other people's money. Although I still believe that to be true, I have come to the conclusion that Dave was not like 99% of the other touts. He really did his homework & in the end, gave out more winners than losers. After we kissed & made up, I found him to be a very nice guy & sincere in trying to do the best for his clients. I for one, am very sad that his life ended when he still had more to give to the gambling community. RIP

     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 5:42 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Redlad:

    Back 20 years ago, I had many wars of words with Dave (right here on the cover's forum) because I thought being a tout was simply betting with other people's money. Although I still believe that to be true, I have come to the conclusion that Dave was not like 99% of the other touts. He really did his homework & in the end, gave out more winners than losers. After we kissed & made up, I found him to be a very nice guy & sincere in trying to do the best for his clients. I for one, am very sad that his life ended when he still had more to give to the gambling community. RIP

     

    Interesting you bring that up. In my experiences  , I did not think about

    Dave as a tout, but rather someone who was technically sound as a

    Handicapper. Some of my best memories as a Sports bettor here in

    Las Vegas over the past 40 years, was not so much about the wins

    and losses, but about the conversations on the art and the science

    of sports  betting with those who dedicated their life to improving

    their skills at this sport that we love. Great memories   peace_5

     

    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Redlad:

    Back 20 years ago, I had many wars of words with Dave (right here on the cover's forum) because I thought being a tout was simply betting with other people's money. Although I still believe that to be true, I have come to the conclusion that Dave was not like 99% of the other touts. He really did his homework & in the end, gave out more winners than losers. After we kissed & made up, I found him to be a very nice guy & sincere in trying to do the best for his clients. I for one, am very sad that his life ended when he still had more to give to the gambling community. RIP

     

    Interesting you bring that up. In my experiences  , I did not think about

    Dave as a tout, but rather someone who was technically sound as a

    Handicapper. Some of my best memories as a Sports bettor here in

    Las Vegas over the past 40 years, was not so much about the wins

    and losses, but about the conversations on the art and the science

    of sports  betting with those who dedicated their life to improving

    their skills at this sport that we love. Great memories   peace_5

     

     
    Redlad
    Redlad
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2001
    Posts: 6822
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 5:58 PM ET #11

    @WISEGUY36

     Well, he charged people money for his selections, so technically I would still have to have classified him as a tout. The fact that he was also a nice person can not change that fact. But that's water under the bridge at this point.

    Reply

    @WISEGUY36

     Well, he charged people money for his selections, so technically I would still have to have classified him as a tout. The fact that he was also a nice person can not change that fact. But that's water under the bridge at this point.

     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 6:20 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Redlad:

    @WISEGUY36  Well, he charged people money for his selections, so technically I would still have to have classified him as a tout. The fact that he was also a nice person can not change that fact. But that's water under the bridge at this point.

     

     

    I understand that he charged money for his selections.My response to

    that is we all have to make a living.When I decided to move to Las Vegas

    in 1993, to begin my career in Sports betting, I gave up my Construction

    Consulting practice in Chicago. I was fortunate to have someone offer me

    an opportunity to manage major construction projects here in Las Vegas

    for a Hospital management company , a position I held for 17 years.

    My first project here was the construction of Summerlin Hospital Medical

    Center. For over 30 years here I was blessed to do the two things I loved,

    build buildings and bet sports. I see nothing wrong with having more

    than one means of making a living at a time. It's actually good business.

     

    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Redlad:

    @WISEGUY36  Well, he charged people money for his selections, so technically I would still have to have classified him as a tout. The fact that he was also a nice person can not change that fact. But that's water under the bridge at this point.

     

     

    I understand that he charged money for his selections.My response to

    that is we all have to make a living.When I decided to move to Las Vegas

    in 1993, to begin my career in Sports betting, I gave up my Construction

    Consulting practice in Chicago. I was fortunate to have someone offer me

    an opportunity to manage major construction projects here in Las Vegas

    for a Hospital management company , a position I held for 17 years.

    My first project here was the construction of Summerlin Hospital Medical

    Center. For over 30 years here I was blessed to do the two things I loved,

    build buildings and bet sports. I see nothing wrong with having more

    than one means of making a living at a time. It's actually good business.

     

     
    steponaduck
    steponaduck
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 5103
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 6:29 PM ET #13

    If you’re good at something, never do it for free

    Until the wallet is full.
    Reply

    If you’re good at something, never do it for free

     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 6:30 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by steponaduck:

    If you’re good at something, never do it for free

     

     

     

    Amen to that, bud   peace_5     an_cheers

    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by steponaduck:

    If you’re good at something, never do it for free

     

     

     

    Amen to that, bud   peace_5     an_cheers

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2024 - 6:18 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Redlad:

    Back 20 years ago, I had many wars of words with Dave (right here on the cover's forum) because I thought being a tout was simply betting with other people's money. Although I still believe that to be true, I have come to the conclusion that Dave was not like 99% of the other touts. He really did his homework & in the end, gave out more winners than losers. After we kissed & made up, I found him to be a very nice guy & sincere in trying to do the best for his clients. I for one, am very sad that his life ended when he still had more to give to the gambling community. RIP
    Was Dave a member and active on this forum?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Redlad:

    Back 20 years ago, I had many wars of words with Dave (right here on the cover's forum) because I thought being a tout was simply betting with other people's money. Although I still believe that to be true, I have come to the conclusion that Dave was not like 99% of the other touts. He really did his homework & in the end, gave out more winners than losers. After we kissed & made up, I found him to be a very nice guy & sincere in trying to do the best for his clients. I for one, am very sad that his life ended when he still had more to give to the gambling community. RIP
    Was Dave a member and active on this forum?

     
    nickelndimes
    nickelndimes
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2022
    Posts: 191
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2024 - 12:02 PM ET #16

    Really sad news about Dave. RIP. I always found him to be genuine, upfront and honest. 

    Reply

    Really sad news about Dave. RIP. I always found him to be genuine, upfront and honest. 

     
    Redlad
    Redlad
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2001
    Posts: 6822
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2024 - 1:32 PM ET #17

    @TRAIN69

     He did post on this forum. But, that was a long time ago.

    Reply

    @TRAIN69

     He did post on this forum. But, that was a long time ago.

     
    Me_Greatness_Me
    Me_Greatness_Me
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 510
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2024 - 11:08 PM ET #18

    @Redlad

     

     Lol. Of course he needs to get paid. Why he just tell you everything? 

    Reply

    @Redlad

     

     Lol. Of course he needs to get paid. Why he just tell you everything? 

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33107
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2024 - 4:28 AM ET #19

    Sorry to find this out, he tickled me with his under the hat plays. peace

    Reply

    Sorry to find this out, he tickled me with his under the hat plays. peace

     
     
    LNB77
    LNB77
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2024
    Posts: 27
    Posted: Aug. 23, 2024 - 10:56 PM ET #20

    Loved his brim or some called it a pimp hat! Solid guy unlike fiest and lang.....

    Reply

    Loved his brim or some called it a pimp hat! Solid guy unlike fiest and lang.....

    All Forums | College Football

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,319
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,778
    • MLB Playoffs 5,485
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,941
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,007
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,361
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.