Good luck Floridaman ![]()
Florida Man Thursday
Should have followed the line movement.
There’s often late movement toward the over
wouldn’t read too much into it
just my 2c
Should have followed the line movement.
There’s often late movement toward the over
wouldn’t read too much into it
just my 2c
Quote Originally Posted by irish2202: Should have followed the line movement. There’s often late movement toward the over wouldn’t read too much into it just my 2c
Quote Originally Posted by irish2202: Should have followed the line movement. There’s often late movement toward the over wouldn’t read too much into it just my 2c
@bullshark
Totally understand you saying you got on too late, I came onboard when he was 49-27 I believe and now 60-39, so basically not winning yet not losing and having fun with it.It is our choice in the end and no blame from me ever, at least guys put it out there to follow which is much appreciated. Good luck Floridaman.
![]()
@bullshark
Totally understand you saying you got on too late, I came onboard when he was 49-27 I believe and now 60-39, so basically not winning yet not losing and having fun with it.It is our choice in the end and no blame from me ever, at least guys put it out there to follow which is much appreciated. Good luck Floridaman.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
