68-70 (-28.2 units)
VCU -2.5 (-118) 10 units (locked in Mondays Thread)
Indiana -4 (-110) 5 units
@buffer
Mag out for Rutgers is huge..they beat Mich st. not a very good road team, so Rutgers will come back down to earth which has road woes themselves.. vs a team that scores 80ppg and rebounds heavy. Payback for Indiana, Rutgers wont be able to keep up the pace![]()
@buffer
Mag out for Rutgers is huge..they beat Mich st. not a very good road team, so Rutgers will come back down to earth which has road woes themselves.. vs a team that scores 80ppg and rebounds heavy. Payback for Indiana, Rutgers wont be able to keep up the pace![]()
@wolfeman3
Thanks bra..need to string some together, today looks like the perfect opportunity. I see you're bring-n home the bacon..awesome rum on the PODS GK ![]()
@wolfeman3
Thanks bra..need to string some together, today looks like the perfect opportunity. I see you're bring-n home the bacon..awesome rum on the PODS GK ![]()
I’ll probably be on that too. Hate betting against my boys in Nevada tho. It’s not personal strictly business!
I’ll probably be on that too. Hate betting against my boys in Nevada tho. It’s not personal strictly business!
Going to be with you on a couple Hoosiers and VCU - you got a good line on Kentucky at -4 - last I checked it was 5 - goes back down I'll be on that one as well - Good Luck Wizer![]()
Going to be with you on a couple Hoosiers and VCU - you got a good line on Kentucky at -4 - last I checked it was 5 - goes back down I'll be on that one as well - Good Luck Wizer![]()
