Search model icon

baptist over catholics

Participants:
Views: 201

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

2 small private schools one catholic and one baptist . kinda nice they are the 2 left standing on the dance floor.  thank god baylor isn't southern baptist  because i think they are not allowed to drink or dance.

great game.  baylor really exposed some gaga  weakness's .. butler who i saw in person amazed me.. although he was kinda quiet prior to last night he showed everyone esp baylor fans who had seen him all year what he could do.. 

thanks covers for giving  me a forum to bs on . had fun here..  so so many great  handicappers here. after living ,coaching teaching in the ny hudson valley all my life i like austin texas a lot.. texas st has replaced my marist college. but now that army football has come alive i'm not sure about texas longhorn football ..  hope everyone stays safe and thank all of you that have come into my posts and always says positive messages regardless of going 0-4 or what  ever    am still recovering from shoulder surgery and last nite took off splint.. wow my shoulder is so stiff.. start rehab in 2 weeks  be back in college football season  hats off to that baptist school  and all you backers ,just 75 miles north of me.. 

i know in heaven in the clouds last night st peter and pope francis had the -5 on zaga,... and zaga is a jesuit school like the pope.. but the baptist prevailed think butler and teague had something to do with that,, stay safe and thank you guys  

box and one

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

be well box and feel better...thanks for your perspectivean_cheerspeace_5.

If you ever come thru DC , hit me up

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

umgmu   my best friend graduated villanova, lives in chevy chase md  in the end of july we visit him and share a beach house in ocean city nj or rehobeth in del  keep in touch  work on that follow thru jumper. lol my shoulder is feeling better but it looks horrible with black and blue all over  next week rehab  take care 

box and one

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

@Box and one

Have you seen the new south endzone at DKR? It’s insane with the huge Longhorn carved out in the stands! Never seen anything like it.

Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo