Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #64

Quote Originally Posted by gers:

Quit whining snapperhead you call others names but you can't take some heat grow a set.

I called others Geniuses because I called someone an idiot once  and I was boxed.

Therefore stop your bellyaching Gers and off to jail you go. ,

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #65

[Quote: Originally Posted by dl36] Quit whining snapperhead you call others names but you can't take some heat grow a set.

It's funny how certain posters meltdown under some heat. Some like donjuan get angry. Others seem to get all weird and Lose touch with reality as they lose their minds.

But I guess guys like donjuan/sara are sensitive and react oddly under heat [/Quote
Certain posters you gain respect even if you don't agree with them over the years Donnie lost it years ago.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #66

Quote Originally Posted by don juan:

I called others Geniuses because I called someone an idiot once  and I was boxed.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #67

obama done what he came to do. 553 days and a wake up. he michelle and the girls are out of washington .
he wants a nobel like mexico needs another taco stand just not neccessary.

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #68

I do support what Bernie is saying, In fact I just said earlier that I thought Bernie will become Hillary's Vice President.  But I doubt if Bernie can beat her this time though, because he doesn't have the popularity that Obama had in 2008, nor his charisma.

But I love what Bernie Sanders is saying and trying to do for the middle class. .

Hillary Rodham Clinton’s standing is falling among Democrats, and voters view her as less decisive and inspiring than when she launched her presidential campaign just three months ago, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll.

Don, it's time to draft AlGore before it's too late ,,he's got charisma and is all rested and tan..if not, the Dems are going down in "16"..

Bernie is showing, that Hillary's not invincible..and he's old and not really a true Democrat..

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #69

16 republicans are in this cause hillls got no chance bernie like nader a protest vote at best.
i am a proggressive but not the warren style more like teddy roosevelt or jfk.; my breed makes elections we are now considered idependent, democrat conservative blue collar, or republican moderate.

I want trump but can live with a bush three peet.

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #70

as for the thread obama has a much chance with the nobel comittee as the olympic comittee is the games in chicago 2016? pope francis wins hands down rio dejanao and buenos areas not so far away.

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #71

Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

Huh?

You even reading the thread? Or have you lost it so badly you don't even know that you're saying .

I'm criticizing Don Juan. As a non-partisan indepdent I am critical of both sides.

Funny how when you start to meltdown again the tell tale signs of the name calling and lies appear. I'm sure the insults and angry denial is next as you progress through the typical signs of a bowslit meltdown.

Typical bowslit. Lol

Darryl only true liberals lay down unimaginative meltdown accusations and pseudo stalking cries. 

Hopefully, one day you'll grow tired of acting like the summers eve mascot.

If the shoe fits...

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #72

going fishing don't care 

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #73

Quote Originally Posted by bowlslit[Quote: Originally Posted by dl36:

Huh?You even reading the thread? Or have you lost it so badly you don't even know that you're saying .I'm criticizing Don Juan. As a non-partisan indepdent I am critical of both sides.Funny how when you start to meltdown again the tell tale signs of the name calling and lies appear. I'm sure the insults and angry denial is next as you progress through the typical signs of a bowslit meltdown.Typical bowslit. Lol
Darryl only true liberals lay down unimaginative meltdown accusations and pseudo stalking cries. Hopefully, one day you'll grow tired of acting like the summers eve mascot.If the shoe fits...

I think you have completely lost it. What you are saying makes no sense. Sounds like angry denial but it's just getting so weird I'm not sure what you are babbling about. Lol

I think you have completely lost it. What you are saying makes no sense. Sounds like angry denial but it's just getting so weird I'm not sure what you are babbling about. Lol

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #74

Really? What am I angrily denying? Lol

I'm acknowledging that you are the mascot for summers eve. And I'm certainly not not laughing about it.

I understand full well that it takes you longer than most liberals to grasp a concept, but thats not my fault.

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #75

It's funny to see the obsession get worse and worse. Lol

The insults, the lies, the angry denial (of even the denial itself)

Typical bowslit

Lol
All Forums | Politics
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo