Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Marijuana is good stuff.  Very good stuff.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

It's amazing. In the most of the books being used in college education about historical discrimination, none of them mention the crooked war on drugs.

It shows you just how indoctrinated and institutionalized this corruption is in American society. It is to such a point that they cannot even tell the whole story. It is really a sad state of affairs. These authors can't even be honest without taking the risk of being intellectually honest because it is tantamount to risking their careers and livlihoods.

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

I wouldn't say it's bad news, but it's also not good news.  And I would have to disagree that the masses think it's a bad thing.  Most people blindly support the legalization of it. 

Believe it or not, I've seen this harmless little plant turn motivated people into zombies.  I've also seen it turn very depressed people into happier people. 

What people want to ignore, is that it's still a mind altering drug.  Like cigarettes, like alcohol, like black tar heroin.  Smoking weed can be a lot of fun.  Just smoke responsibly.  Or you could wind up letting life pass you by.   

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

sucks i'll get a dui from smoking it a week before I got pulled over. besides that I love everything about it

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Well in old harrys honor im gonna load this bowl with the devils lettuce and put on some tunes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo9bKdIG_Yw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvGJvzwKqg0&feature=related

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

If it dont kill you legalize it.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

all that stuff from the 30's is obviously stupid however I'm a major skeptic of the whole medicinal marijuana thing.  I've done my fair share of blazing through the years since I was a teenager but I really don't believe it has any value as a medicine.  I do think it should be legalized for the simple fact that it really is pretty harmless, if its used in moderation, and a responsable manner.  I don't think possesion of weed should cause someone to have a criminal record but I do think it can be a problem for some people.  I mean if its not affecting your school, work or family life I don't see mych of a problem with it.

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

Its bad news because if you abuse it it can cause problems later in life. It can make you schizophrenic and create mental problems such as depression.

In moderation it is definitely not bad news and quite enjoyable at times. I personally used to love it. Not so much anymore.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Quote Originally Posted by ironlionzion722:

all that stuff from the 30's is obviously stupid however I'm a major skeptic of the whole medicinal marijuana thing.  I've done my fair share of blazing through the years since I was a teenager but I really don't believe it has any value as a medicine.  I do think it should be legalized for the simple fact that it really is pretty harmless, if its used in moderation, and a responsable manner.  I don't think possesion of weed should cause someone to have a criminal record but I do think it can be a problem for some people.  I mean if its not affecting your school, work or family life I don't see mych of a problem with it.

Have you ever had cancer lately you farking idiot? How would your recreational use have any bearing on the medicinal value? How dumb are you bro?

Honestly, I can't believe how utterly stupid some people can be.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale:

I wouldn't say it's bad news, but it's also not good news.  And I would have to disagree that the masses think it's a bad thing.  Most people blindly support the legalization of it. 

Believe it or not, I've seen this harmless little plant turn motivated people into zombies.  I've also seen it turn very depressed people into happier people. 

What people want to ignore, is that it's still a mind altering drug.  Like cigarettes, like alcohol, like black tar heroin.  Smoking weed can be a lot of fun.  Just smoke responsibly.  Or you could wind up letting life pass you by.   

You could also say the same thing about food...or sex...or material possessions...or money.  All can become "mind altering" and turn people into something they aren't.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Quote Originally Posted by adamjoe:

You could also say the same thing about food...or sex...or material possessions...or money.  All can become "mind altering" and turn people into something they aren't.

You are missing the obvious one brother. GAMBLING. It can be a such a vicious cycle. Don't matter how well you pick games, if you can't handle that unjust loss............

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

Exactly. This is definitely the most negative thing that should be associated with smoking weed, except maybe long term health.

Nothing wrong at all with smoking weed, but when you start to value it over having a successful life, than it is a problem.

Life goes by fast, and you can turn from a 16 year old highschool kid getting high everyday to a 26 year old bum still getting high everyday of your life.

@Adam joe - Not really..Wanting material possesions and money doesn't de-motivate you. Sure, if you want those things bad enough you can made bad decisions, but unless you smoke a lot of weed you have no idea how lazy and careless it makes you. You need to get a hold of that and not let 'getting high' be the main focus in your life.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Quote Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

Have you ever had cancer lately you farking idiot? How would your recreational use have any bearing on the medicinal value? How dumb are you bro?

Honestly, I can't believe how utterly stupid some people can be.

Serious man? my point was I've smoked alot of weed so I know the affects of it and its not a painkiller and doesn't cure anything so how does it help people with cancer?  Its a cop out.  If it was that invaluable as a medicine don't you think it would be legal as a medicine  Sweet if they have cancer and wanna get fucked up and take there mind of dying thats fine but thats not real medicinal value.  Maybe you need to lay off smoking so much

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

being legal in a couple liberal states isn't the same either i'm talking being legal ona federal level

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

Well... many people support the legalization of it.  Some do it blindly I'm sure.  What percentage?  I would have no idea how to guess that number. 

But what I mean is, in general, people do have a negative opinion about the plant.  And they shouldn't.  Meanwhile they'll consume alcohol and smoke cigarettes and think nothing of it.  And the fact is, they'd be better off smoking cannabis.  And so would the people around them.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear:

Well in old harrys honor im gonna load this bowl with the devils lettuce and put on some tunes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDe9ArMmiuU

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

I personally have nothing against smoking weed but it actually weakens your immune system so people with cancer might feel like its "helping them" but it actually hurts their already weakened state.  Its just a psycological thing and has no actual medicinal value 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

THC is a anadamide mimic which is to say it can potentially block natural production levels of various hormones which has a direct impact on protein synthesis and thus the immune system.   

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

Serious man? my point was I've smoked alot of weed so I know the affects of it and its not a painkiller and doesn't cure anything so how does it help people with cancer?  Its a cop out.  If it was that invaluable as a medicine don't you think it would be legal as a medicine  Sweet if they have cancer and wanna get fucked up and take there mind of dying thats fine but thats not real medicinal value.  Maybe you need to lay off smoking so much

I don't even smoke. I can't it's illegal thanks to dopes like yourself.

Yes, it is a painkiller, but more importantly it can deal with nausea. When you're getting two doses of chemo a day and can't eat a pea, the herb is truly amazing at triggering appetite. The happiness, painkilling, and better outlook on life are just extras.

Your lack of empathy and understanding really explains why you'd be divorced with bad relations with your ex. NOT A COINCIDENCE, I'm fairly confident of this from your ignorant posts.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCash:

You smoke a joint and you're likely to kill your brother.

lmao me and my brother don't really get along, the only time we really chill is if we are smoking together. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

If you want to combat or lessen your chance of getting cancer live a healthy lifestyle.  Eat right, exersice and avoid all foreign substances.  Weed maybe a lesser evil then marijuana or harder drugs but that doesn't make it a positive thing for sick people

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

If you want to combat or lessen your chance of getting cancer live a healthy lifestyle.  Eat right, exersice and avoid all foreign substances. 
Weed maybe a lesser evil then marijuana or harder drugs but that doesn't make it a positive thing for sick people

lmao. You must be high right now
All Forums | General Discussion
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo