Bellagio Fountains in Vegas named No. 1 landmark
According to TripAdvisor.com, the Bellagio Fountains in Las Vegas lead the way as America's top landmark.
The popular travel website used their Travelers' Choice Attractions awards to celebrate over 1,200 attractions across the country.
Here is a rundown of the top 10 U.S. landmarks:
1. Bellagio Fountains, Las Vegas
2. Gettysburg National Military Park, Gettysburg, Pa.
3. USS Arizona Memorial, Honolulu, Hawaii
4. Top of the Rock Observation Deck, New York City
5. Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco
6. Cathedral of St. Lohn the Baptist, Savannah, Ga.
7. Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Washington, D.C.
8. Broadway, New York City
9. Cloud Gate, Chicago
10. Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool, Washington, D.C.
If you've never been, we invite you to live vicariously through the cast of Ocean's Eleven in this famous clip: