The Premier League season is winding down and there are two crucial fixtures to satisfy bettors Tuesday:
Arsenal (5th, 67) v Wigan (18th, 35) -275 +450 +800
Previous meeting: Wigan 0, Arsenal 1, December 22
* Arsenal is in the hunt for Champions League football and will look to close the season with a pair of wins, starting with Wigan.
* Wigan will be fighting for survival and is desperate for a victory at the Emirates Stadium Tuesday to avoid relegation.
* Arsenal is unbeaten in its last eight Premier League matches at home.
* Wigan defeated Arsenal 2-1 in this fixture last season.
Reading (19th, 28) v Manchester City (2nd, 75) +550 +333 -175
Last meeting: Manchester City 1, Reading 0, December 22
* Reading has already secured a relegation spot and will play in the Championship, the tier below the Premier League next season.
* Manchester City fired manager Roberto Mancini Monday after a title-less campaign.
* Reading has played under 2.5 goals in its past three games at home.
* Manchester City has given up a league-low 31 goals this season.