I went to a Halloween party with a gal I dated a while back. She was a speech pathologist and I worked at a company that manufactured incontinence and impotence products. She went as the naughty nurse and I as her patient. Played it up the whole night. Was awesome. We got home and tore each other apart (never even made it out of the entry way to her apartment). Almost didn't make it out of the car to be honest.
Go with it. Play it up and have a good time. If you both get into it, it can be pretty hot.
You: Dr. Ben Strokinit
Her: Dr. Jess Rubmyclit
I went to a Halloween party with a gal I dated a while back. She was a speech pathologist and I worked at a company that manufactured incontinence and impotence products. She went as the naughty nurse and I as her patient. Played it up the whole night. Was awesome. We got home and tore each other apart (never even made it out of the entry way to her apartment). Almost didn't make it out of the car to be honest.
Go with it. Play it up and have a good time. If you both get into it, it can be pretty hot.