Posted: #7

so what are your picks for today?

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Re: Yahoo bowl %'s
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 03:26:31 PM »
Quote Modify

now up to 7wins 4losses after tues games. It did go on a little run after starting out bad. Up to 63%.
Lets see how this plays out. Oh, by the way I have always thought that the ESPN %'s were better. If there is a difference between %'s I will always go with ESPN.
98.157.94.76 stevsa
MVP

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2010, 03:37:57 PM »
Quote Modify

I would be a little leary of following this system for todays games. If I remember right at this stage of the bowl season we had a day where all three favs covered. Al least I seem to recall this happening for the last three years. Anyhow, good luck on whatever you decide to play!
stevsa

edit-   by favs I mean public plays
Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 03:42:16 PM by stevsa
98.157.94.76 stevsa
MVP

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2010, 03:37:57 PM »
Quote Modify

I would be a little leary of following this system for todays games. If I remember right at this stage of the bowl season we had a day where all three favs covered. Al least I seem to recall this happening for the last three years. Anyhow, good luck on whatever you decide to play!
stevsa

edit-   by favs I mean public plays
Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 03:42:16 PM by stevsa

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

I just saw these new %s on the ticker on ESPN.
So. Flo=38%
Notre D=42%
Cen. Flo.=21%
Flo. St.=36%

edit-  I think that ESPN's % represent the square play best. It is on TV and easy to access for the typical non-gambler, where to play Yahoo contests you have to actually look for them.
Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 04:29:56 PM by stevsa »

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Both Yahoo and ESPN % are staight up. When I started really checking out this system was 4-5 years ago. I used to call my father and ask him about his thoughts about certain games and then bet opposite. He is the typical square public guy. When he found out what I was doing he was a little embarassed and started picking games that he normally wouldn't. At that point I had to find a different source for my sqare public picks. At that time ESPN was airing their bowl mania show with public %s scrolling across the ticker.I had taped the show and wrote down all the %s. That first year going opposite the publc %s WON AT AROUND 80%. I have been following it ever since. For the last two years ESPN is not showing all the public plays at once but instead dolling them out through the bowl season. Last year I joined a contest on Yahoo and CBS to get my %s and while they didn't produce as well as 80% they still hit around 65%.
  This system is really quite simple and staight forward. You simply fade the team that Joe Public thinks is going to win.
glta,  stevsa

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

Both Yahoo and ESPN % are staight up. When I started really checking out this system was 4-5 years ago. I used to call my father and ask him about his thoughts about certain games and then bet opposite. He is the typical square public guy. When he found out what I was doing he was a little embarassed and started picking games that he normally wouldn't. At that point I had to find a different source for my sqare public picks. At that time ESPN was airing their bowl mania show with public %s scrolling across the ticker.I had taped the show and wrote down all the %s. That first year going opposite the publc %s WON AT AROUND 80%. I have been following it ever since. For the last two years ESPN is not showing all the public plays at once but instead dolling them out through the bowl season. Last year I joined a contest on Yahoo and CBS to get my %s and while they didn't produce as well as 80% they still hit around 65%.
  This system is really quite simple and staight forward. You simply fade the team that Joe Public thinks is going to win.
glta,  stevsa

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

sorry about the double post there. I am really stuggling here and have somehow f/u the thread. It kept saying that I had too many characters. Anyhow, If you can figure out what all this means you will see that it is a proven system and it is documented.

good luck to all,   sal

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

My picks so far today are SMU and North Car. It's not looking good so far on SMU.

gl,   sal

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

New %s out:

Northwestern=43%

Flo=47%

Mich St=31%

Mich=48%

U Conn=11%

Yesterday we had a discrepency in the Smu/Navy game. On Yahoo  Army was the play at 23%, while on ESPN SMU was the pick at 45%. Last year I used Yahoo and CBS %s. When these would contradict each other, I called it a no play. That is why there seemed to be less bowl games Last year than the year before. With the remaining 3 games the system hit them all.

GLTA, Sal

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

Sorry, I meant SMU/Army

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

WORST post of 2010.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

Flo. and Penn St. would also be a no play.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

Katey,

try to overlook the thread being f/u and look at the results. Over the last 4 years this system has hit at a minimum of 62%. Probably averaging 67% during that time.

sal

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

Guys I don't know why this thread is doing this but I am going to post some smileys and try to get to the second page. Hopefully it won't be f/u.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

All Forums | College Football
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo