Messages

Forum Index : College Basketball : Messages Page 19 of 19 «  15 16 17 18 19  
Author: [College Basketball] Topic: 2ND HALF THURSDAY
nuggetmonster
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
nuggetmonster
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 10500
Location: New Jersey
#451
Posted: 2/17/2012 3:22:37 PM
Your damned if you do your damned if you don't. Bottom line I could careless and will continue to do what I do.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Pickasaurus
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Pickasaurus
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3561
Location: California
#452
Posted: 2/17/2012 3:28:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by piazza442:

obviously I meant his asswipe.  If you took ur head off his ballsack for a minute youd see I wasnt speaking about you....friggin jerkoff

cap your own games loser and dont rely on someone elses work.....behind-kissing girl

I do cap my own games. You're obviously too ignorant to see that. Maybe your head is so far up your behind you can't see any of my threads.

quote
Mimmo02 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Mimmo02
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 174
Location: New Jersey
#453
Posted: 2/17/2012 3:34:30 PM

"If you are absent during my struggle, dont expect to be present during my success."

keep on keepin on Nuggs. lets get that paper

quote
piazza442 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
piazza442
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 81
Location: New York
#454
Posted: 2/17/2012 3:41:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Pickasaurus:

I do cap my own games. You're obviously too ignorant to see that. Maybe your head is so far up your behind you can't see any of my threads.

hahahaha dont worry he's still posting you still have a chance to keep sniffing his nutsack and sticking up for him......friggin clueless dope......hahahaha

quote
nuggetmonster
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
nuggetmonster
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 10500
Location: New Jersey
#455
Posted: 2/17/2012 3:46:58 PM
Piaza what time you starting ya thread tonite I'm gonna follow you
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
OKKID send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
OKKID
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1677
Location: Bermuda
#456
Posted: 2/17/2012 3:58:04 PM
darn, lets let this thread die folks. GlL today ladies and gents!
quote
piazza442 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
piazza442
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 81
Location: New York
#457
Posted: 2/17/2012 4:00:35 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by nuggetmonster:

Piaza what time you starting ya thread tonite I'm gonna follow you

NM i dont wanna break ur balls all i'm saying is u shouldnt count the big win toward u rsystem record.  Very glad u won some cash i truly am.  Keep doing what ur doing.  Ur pretty damn good at it just dont ever get emotional about gambling it will hurt u in the long run.  I'm done friggin around in this thread and again keep up the good work and BOL to u tonight

quote
Pickasaurus
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Pickasaurus
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3561
Location: California
#458
Posted: 2/17/2012 4:04:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by piazza442:

hahahaha dont worry he's still posting you still have a chance to keep sniffing his nutsack and sticking up for him......friggin clueless dope......hahahaha

You don't get where I'm coming from at all. I got his play and was able to bet it, therefore I'm not going to bash him. I don't blindly follow his picks by any means, but he has made me additional  and people did have the opportunity to play it.

You are obviously free to interpret that any way you want to. I just think it is unfair for people to jump all over his behind when the play was made in time to bet it even if that wasn't his intention. Last time I checked, he nor anyone else has an obligation to anyone to post picks, nor does anyone have the obligation to follow his picks either.

Bewst of luck to you with your endeavors.

quote
nuggetmonster
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
nuggetmonster
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 10500
Location: New Jersey
#459
Posted: 2/17/2012 4:04:46 PM
Bol
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
piazza442 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
piazza442
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 81
Location: New York
#460
Posted: 2/17/2012 4:10:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Pickasaurus:

You don't get where I'm coming from at all. I got his play and was able to bet it, therefore I'm not going to bash him. I don't blindly follow his picks by any means, but he has made me additional  and people did have the opportunity to play it.

You are obviously free to interpret that any way you want to. I just think it is unfair for people to jump all over his behind when the play was made in time to bet it even if that wasn't his intention. Last time I checked, he nor anyone else has an obligation to anyone to post picks, nor does anyone have the obligation to follow his picks either.

Bewst of luck to you with your endeavors.

quote
tinoker55 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
tinoker55
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 18735
Location: Jamaica
#461
Posted: 2/17/2012 4:22:06 PM
 Still Talking about this bullshit, OMG..
quote
Hugh_Jorgan send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Hugh_Jorgan
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 12602
Location: New York
#462
Posted: 2/17/2012 4:53:18 PM
quote
humbleness1235 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
humbleness1235
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 10185
Location: Wisconsin
#463
Posted: 2/17/2012 5:51:07 PM

HAHAHAHA...I WARNED EVERYONE...

 

NOW HE PULLED THE OL' FADE SYSTEM PLAY...

DE JA friggin VU

 

TEXTBOOK

quote
youngmoney23 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
youngmoney23
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1136
Location: Arizona
#464
Posted: 2/17/2012 6:00:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

HAHAHAHA...I WARNED EVERYONE...

 

NOW HE PULLED THE OL' FADE SYSTEM PLAY...

DE JA friggin VU

 

TEXTBOOK

quote
youngmoney23 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
youngmoney23
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1136
Location: Arizona
#465
Posted: 2/17/2012 6:01:18 PM
quote
humbleness1235 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
humbleness1235
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 10185
Location: Wisconsin
#466
Posted: 2/17/2012 6:13:29 PM
quote
tinoker55 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
tinoker55
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 18735
Location: Jamaica
#467
Posted: 2/17/2012 6:16:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

HAHAHAHA...I WARNED EVERYONE...

 

NOW HE PULLED THE OL' FADE SYSTEM PLAY...

DE JA friggin VU

 

TEXTBOOK

quote
alanj send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
alanj
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2157
Location: New Jersey
#468
Posted: 2/17/2012 6:25:04 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by nuggetmonster:

Your damned if you do your damned if you don't. Bottom line I could careless and will continue to do what I do.

quote
jmitseff send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
jmitseff
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 14651
Location: Oregon
#469
Posted: 2/19/2012 5:50:13 PM
quote
Forum Index : College Basketball : Messages Page 19 of 19 «  15 16 17 18 19  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.