Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

QUANELL X claims that this was a racist incident

those poor black people were trying to rob this guys house and the only reason they were shot is because they were black.  If it were white people robbing the house no one would have said a thing.  I cant believe the prejudice against the black man here.  Poor black guys just trying to make an honest dollar by robbing this neighborhood and stealing cash and family heirlooms, then pawning it off. 

"we are prejudiced around here, we're prejudiced against thieves."

Quanell X : "We demand justice! These guys were just minding their own business, making another routine robbery, THEN THIS OLD WHITE MAN SHOT AT THEM" I AM OUTRAGED!

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

here's the link for the FULL 911 AUDIO CALL

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

If every block had a Joe Horn there would be less robberies.

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

"they got a bag of loot" and with 2 shots...a legend is made

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

I'd trade Quanell X for Manuel or Diego.  All three are equally ignorant and stupid, but QWOH-NAIL is dangerous because he has a legion of lazies who actually follow him.

He's axing lots of questions.  I wonder if it's his Birf-Day.  This Moron is nothing but a Crack Dealer.  Seriously................QWOH-NAIL was on probation from 1989-1999 for dealing Crack.  The White Man made him "Slang the Rock Foo."  Just axe him....he tell you. 

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

Quote Originally Posted by HoldEm00:

u honestly think joe was in the wrong here?????

surely not

I mean I don't think he needed to kill them. He could have at least shot them in the leg or something.

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

But then they would have come back and finished Joe off, so I guess he maid the right decision. He better hope one of their relatives don't come after him now. Better yet Rev. AL lol.

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

*made not maid lol

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

When you shoot, you shoot to kill.

I waste $34 a month on ADT.  I should just hire Joe. 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

Maybe a warning shot fired in the air first

If I had a $200 DVD player in a bag and a shotgun is fired off 20 ft away, I think I'd be dropping the stupid DVD player.

Either way, charged or not, this guy is in for years of legal hassles.

If he is let go by the courts on a criminal charge, he will be sued for wrongful death in a civil court, and probably lose that one.

So this 'hero' is going to have his life turned upside down one way or the other.

All Forums | General Discussion
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo