All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #158

Or are you living with the pain?   In addition, I think that you may be a closet and/or wannabe Texas Aggie.   I think you should make a road trip to College Station, Texas and join your fellow delusional brothers and sisters for the right of fall football season...

LonghornHoosier

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #159

Quote Originally Posted by 1133:

Jimmydafreak I would be glad to message you.  How do I go about it?  Do you want me to postmy E-mail address and you can contact me?  

I think you have to send me a friend request first.

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #160

Quote Originally Posted by 1133:

Jimmydafreak I would be glad to message you.  How do I go about it?  Do you want me to postmy E-mail address and you can contact me?  

You will have to send me a friend request, because Covers doesn't allow me to initiate friend requests to others.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #161

Rankings, boys. GET EM IN!

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #162

If anyone has backed out, I would be willing to take a team. I have ratings ready to send as I have just finished adjusting for transfers and injuries.

Slick

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #163

Quote Originally Posted by slicklizardbets:

If anyone has backed out, I would be willing to take a team. I have ratings ready to send as I have just finished adjusting for transfers and injuries.

Slick
Idaho, Georgia State, Georgia Southern. PM me

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #164

here is my assessment of the Idaho vandals - fade - every away game ATS side...next
LonghornHoosier

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #165

Quote Originally Posted by TheCashFarm:

Idaho, Georgia State, Georgia Southern. PM me

I'll take Georgia Southern. I tried to pm you but it wouldn't go thru. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #166

Quote Originally Posted by slicklizardbets:

I'll take Georgia Southern. I tried to pm you but it wouldn't go thru. 
accept my friend request

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #167

Welcome Slick... cash will get you setup up on the group email! !! Ready to work????

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #168

I cannot find where to accept a friend request. I also sent you a friend request after the failed pm attempt but do not see it pending either. It may have something to do with the fact that I'm on my phone. I will try to check it out on my laptop when I get a chance.

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #169

Oops. I meant for you to get in touch with getoffmyface@gmail.com... he will get you dialed in and up to speed

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #170

First e-mail with a set of ratings was sent out. If anyone didn't receive it please let me know so that I can ensure that I put in your e-mail address correctly.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #171

Good stuff guys, the ideas are flowing. Hopefully everyone has received the others' rankings. For each person, if you have a team rated far (3-4 spots) from the groups average, are you firm? or flexible on that position?

Longhorn suggested and I agree, an advantage of the group is to have everyone dig deep and find those nuggets of info that won't be in the mainstream. In season, that'll be critical (injuries, players benched for curfew, etc)

Suggestions to explore

- take a look at your teams' schedule. Any bad spots ( short rest, travel, rivalry, letdown, etc)
- your teams last couple seasons. Any patterns ( start hot/cold, upset in a certain spot)
-week 1 analysis gotta start strong. If we get off to a bad start, participation will likely suffer

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #172

I agree with Longhorn as well. Local newspapers and other media outlets are a must. Also, as for Ga Southern, I know a few students and will use that to my advantage as well. Social media could prove to be very important as far as gauging situational and emotional factors. I have always been a one man team but this plan may change that. I have the utmost confidence in my ratings but numbers do not tell the entire story but it is impossible to dig deeply into many teams which is the strength of this plan. Just some thoughts.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #173

Cash farm just hooked me up with an Arkansas st insider on twitter @howlyes. I'm sure there are a few guys like that for every team. If you don't have twitter it's a must for capping. Find an insider/campus newspaper, local radio host, etc to follow.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #174

Still need guys for Idaho and Georgia State

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #175

Good advice in the social media outlet. Been following a few ULM football twitter accounts. .
All Forums | College Football
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo