All numbers are prior to Wednesday's game against the Nationals where Houston is a +200 home dog.
- You already know they have the worst record in baseball at 36-75. They are also the worst team to bet on with a loss of $2907 for the player risking $100 per game.
- They are the worst team on the road at 11-46 for a loss of $2934. The next worst road team to bet on, Milwaukee, has lost only $1717.
- Houston has only won two of its last 19 games.
- No juice seems too high to fade the Astros. They have lost their last 10 games when set as a +200 underdog or greater.
- They are 1-9 in their last 10 home games, even though they've turned a profit of $27 for bettors at home this season.
- They rank 27th in runs scored in MLB (3.79 per game) and 27th in ERA (4.75).