Underdog the true star of NBA postseason
We are now 30 days and two rounds into the NBA playoffs and the true story of the postseason thus far is the underdog.
Dogs have posted a record of 57-28-2 against the spread, which equals a 67 percent winning clip for bettors. Furthermore, away dogs are even better, tallying an impressive record of 46-21-1 ATS (68.6 percent).
The Indiana Pacers host the Miami Heat as 2-point home dogs in the first game of their Eastern Conference final. Home dogs have posted a very respectable 11-7-1 ATS record thus far.Here is a synopsis of playoff trends through the first two rounds
- 53-32-2 (62.35%)Home Teams
- 32-53-2 (37.65%)Favorites
- 28-57-2 (32.94%)Dogs
- 57-28-2 (67.06%)Away Favorites
- 7-11-1 (38.89%)Away Dogs
- 46-21-1 (68.66%)Home Favorites
- 21-46-1 (31.34%)Home Dogs
- 11-7-1 (61.11%)Click here to track everything on our NBA betting trends page