New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

RIGGED It's 100% going to be Chiefs vs 49ers Superbowl

Participants:
Views: 3583

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

These teams already played each other in the season. Titans and 49ers won.

If results repeat - we get Titans 49ers SB

If results switch - we get Chiefs Packers SB

One result repeats, one switches - we get either  Titans vs Packers or Chiefs vs 49ers.

I predict Chiefs will meet 49ers. Jimmy G will face the team that he tore his ACL and got injured against (last year causing him to miss the whole season) Two great playcallers Reid vs Shanahan. Reid hasn't won one yet and Shanahan going back (this time as HC) after the 28-3 disaster with ATL. 49ers 1 yard from being a 5 seed. Too many good storylines for the rigged WWE NFL to pass up on.

It's the matchup that if you made a poll and asked fans which SB matchup they prefer to see out of the possible 4, Chiefs 49ers would be the one. So there you go. 

There's absolutely no way Titans or Packers pull off an upset. Who the hell wants to see dirty Tennessee with their bs boring offense in the superbowl? Who wants to see a team that only shows up for 1 half like Green Bay? NFL not gonna dirt themselves and have low ratings.  It's the 100th anniversary NFL season, we are going to get a great matchup with two great offenses that will score many points. After last year's 13-3 low scoring shitshow superbowl I highly doubt we see a team that makes it possible for another low score boring SB. So that means it's the end of the road for the Titans and Packers. 

The only way books and rigged NFL can make it tricky for us gamblers is to make the conf. championship games erratic and tricky for live betting. One of the games might be really close and one of the favorites might win but not cover. But keep in mind, in the end it will be Chiefs 49ers both winning outright.

Chiefs -7.5

hedge with:

Chiefs to win by 1-6 pts winning margin

Chiefs to win by 7-13 pts winning margin

If you can live wager this game, be prepared to add more bets on Chiefs if Titans take a lead. (Like in last game down 24-0 vs Houston)

Tennessee ain't doing jack. Tennessee is a dirty joker bookie team. They are only here because the books needed a 'upset' team to scam people and help them rake in more cash. In the wins @NE and Baltimore, books made a killing. Imagine parlays, teasers that died with NE and Baltimore and not to mention in game live wagering on NE and Baltimore too. 

But now it's 100% the exit round for the dirty Titans. They can't advance further because that will sabotage the TV ratings for the SB. No way Chiefs lose back to back home games in the AFC championship. No way NFL lets Tannehill go to the big game instead of Mahomes. No way it's gonna be Tannehill and Derrick Henry over Mahomes, Tyreek Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Hardman.

SF -7.5

hedge with:

SF to win to win by 1-6 pts winning margin

SF to win by 7-13 pts winning margin

Use same tactic and strategy with SF. If they take a lead and stay ahead of the spread, just let it play out. SF won and covered easily when they met in the season, but this one should be closer. This game could get a bit tricky because Garroppolo still has a bad weakness that he holds on to the ball too long and takes too many costly sacks. Rodgers can keep this close within 1 score but will fall short. GB is not that much better than Minnesota. 49ers handled Minnesota easily. GB similar to Minnesota. Minnesota they have only 2-3 players at skill positions that can do damage. GB really only has 2. WR Adams and RB Jones. Not enough.

49ers just the better team, better on both sides. More weapons on offense. You can't really trust Garroppolo, but he's backed up well by this team and coaching. 49ers get it done.   

Quote Post Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

"They can't advance further because that will sabotage the TV ratings for the SB. No way Chiefs lose back to back home games in the AFC championship. No way NFL lets Tannehill go to the big game instead of Mahomes. No way it's gonna be Tannehill and Derrick Henry over Mahomes, Tyreek Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Hardman."

You do realize the sb is an event, an excuse for people to throw parties.  People will watch no matter who is in, some watch just for the commercials.  Any hardcore football fan will watch any of these match ups and it is the biggest gambling day of the year, no matter who gets in.  All the teams have potential storylines in any of the matchups.  All have stars that can be marketed, mahomes and rogers are already huge stars.  Garuppolo would be huge with a win, titans is all about henry, companies will be lining up with endorsement deals for that monster. 

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

I want to see the poll where Chiefs and Niners are the SB people want to see.

Even if it was real(which it's not), it won't matter.

And you are really rubbing the State Farm commercial committee wrong with your theory.

Did you know that all 4 teams will have Conference Championship hats made? Why would anyone do that if the outcomes were pre determined?

Oh wait, "they" do that to fool us in believing it's not pre determined.

I gotta go do more research. Why bother handicapping the game on the field.

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

WWE probably  doesn't care who wins the NFC ...

PACKERS FANS ARE EVERYWHERE  ...

San Fran or G Bay  makes for a Fantastic  Super Bowl 

Tony Corrente  can assist  the Chiefs if Needed

Mahomes = HHHHUUUGGGGEEEEE. $$$$/ for the league...

Titans might Cover , but I believe this sports entertainment  business  desperately Wants KC in Miami ...

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

I thought this said Pacers vs Chiefs at first but after reading the first line, i read the title again and saw 49ers...  I am not picking who will be the SB but i wouldnt be surprised if it was Packers vs Chiefs or Packers vs Titans... There is no reason to put San Fran in the SB especially after they went 4 - 12 last year... No matter what the SB is, i am not watching.. It will be scripted and i dont feel like watching another scripted game.. 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

KC v SF is what would be best for everyone involved. Andy Reid has paid his dues, and I believe it's his year. All the other teams coaches are very young, their opportunity will come. Chiefs were close last year, they may not cover but there winning.

TN just not going to pull that off again. They caught an inexperienced qb and team without Ray Lewis, Ed Reed or Suggs to lead them, all they had was Earl Thomas getting embarassed. The Chiefs have some experience and it'll be an asset. 

KC v SF is a great Super Bowl. GB isn't good enough to take out SF. Usually a case can be made of why GB on the trip back will adjust...
They couldn't block SF's ferocious pass rush, so they'll likely try to get ball out quicker. That may work for a little while but SF seems to be the darling this year and if a little help is needed it'll be there. Rogers is a fading star, that while still a good qb isn't in class with Brady, Manning, or Brees on the likability meter, him not making it won't disappoint people. The best 2 teams in the NFL are KC & SF, they should meet. 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Public perception no doubt is of the belief that KC/SF are the best teams out of each conference. IMO the public wants to see them play...I can't prove it but it makes sense.

I mean you go with Seabiscuit versus War Admiral whenever you get the chance. an_horsean_horse

The toilet bowl last year was a real snoozefest. These two teams will put on a good show and that is what the league wants for its 100th anniversary. thefootball

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Quote Originally Posted by lordbettington:

"They can't advance further because that will sabotage the TV ratings for the SB. No way Chiefs lose back to back home games in the AFC championship. No way NFL lets Tannehill go to the big game instead of Mahomes. No way it's gonna be Tannehill and Derrick Henry over Mahomes, Tyreek Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Hardman."

You do realize the sb is an event, an excuse for people to throw parties.  People will watch no matter who is in, some watch just for the commercials.  Any hardcore football fan will watch any of these match ups and it is the biggest gambling day of the year, no matter who gets in.  All the teams have potential storylines in any of the matchups.  All have stars that can be marketed, mahomes and rogers are already huge stars.  Garuppolo would be huge with a win, titans is all about henry, companies will be lining up with endorsement deals for that monster. 

no matter who, you say? and yet its always the guys in the most commercials . did Jags beat pats 2 years ago? nope.
did KC beat the - everyone is bored with brady-Pats? nope.
remember the pats vs Packers SB? Jags and Panthers both lost the conf championship. they wanted the tuna back in the bowl with a different team.
was the conf championship Texans vs Titans this year? lol hellll no it wasnt... theres always at least one star QB involved. or a team with multiple stars. a team thats trully nationally popular.. texans and titans are not nationally popular and dont have catchy slogans this year.
yes, you can pick games to fit your narrative too. but for the most part. nfl super sunday is about big stars for the casual fan. because thats where more money is made. not just from the smaller group of so called hardcore fans
#22 will get a commercial or two anyway.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Quote Originally Posted by lancer89074:

Public perception no doubt is of the belief that KC/SF are the best teams out of each conference. IMO the public wants to see them play...I can't prove it but it makes sense.

I mean you go with Seabiscuit versus War Admiral whenever you get the chance. an_horsean_horse

The toilet bowl last year was a real snoozefest. These two teams will put on a good show and that is what the league wants for its 100th anniversary. thefootball

dont count on it. still low scoring

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

gl 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

The first 3 sentences is all you need to read. 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_B:

KC v SF is what would be best for everyone involved. Andy Reid has paid his dues, and I believe it's his year. All the other teams coaches are very young, their opportunity will come. Chiefs were close last year, they may not cover but there winning.

TN just not going to pull that off again. They caught an inexperienced qb and team without Ray Lewis, Ed Reed or Suggs to lead them, all they had was Earl Thomas getting embarassed. The Chiefs have some experience and it'll be an asset. 

KC v SF is a great Super Bowl. GB isn't good enough to take out SF. Usually a case can be made of why GB on the trip back will adjust...
They couldn't block SF's ferocious pass rush, so they'll likely try to get ball out quicker. That may work for a little while but SF seems to be the darling this year and if a little help is needed it'll be there. Rogers is a fading star, that while still a good qb isn't in class with Brady, Manning, or Brees on the likability meter, him not making it won't disappoint people. The best 2 teams in the NFL are KC & SF, they should meet. 
are u seriously saying Rodgers is not in the class with Brady, Manning or Brees after beating SF by double digits with just average guys..no superstars..Hopefully Public will than change their tune.....REVENGE MODE COMING SOON!!!

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

I want to see the poll where Chiefs and Niners are the SB people want to see.Even if it was real(which it's not), it won't matter.And you are really rubbing the State Farm commercial committee wrong with your theory.Did you know that all 4 teams will have Conference Championship hats made? Why would anyone do that if the outcomes were pre determined?Oh wait, "they" do that to fool us in believing it's not pre determined.I gotta go do more research. Why bother handicapping the game on the field.

an_roll_laugh  Well said Sir!

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Packers beat 49er's this week. Superbowl 1 all over again for 100th annaversary! Put that in the books for a long time for your kids to read!

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

Quote Originally Posted by bouncer07:

Packers beat 49er's this week. Superbowl 1 all over again for 100th annaversary! Put that in the books for a long time for your kids to read!
.an_dance..new_grin

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

AGAIN i remind you NO team ever won 4 str8 roads Titans travled to texans week 17  then to patriots then to ravens now add  in hundreds more miles to KC it ='s over 5100 miles

they might cover because of kc pumping out 51 points last week

but 100% guarantee loser.

I LOVE GAMBLING

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

Others on u tube are saying its rigged kc vs greenbay like the first superbowl. To celebrate the nfl 100 year anniversary. The books want KC for sure. High flying teams equal more prop bets and action

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

You know your stupid with with that sports entertainment shit. Of course its entertainment just like nascar and ufc and any other bullshit u pay to see. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

Those sponsers on those nascars decide whos gonna be the champion. Whoever pays the most that car will win its all fake.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

Its obvious they are the best teams and they are both at home and one will go down msybe both. The titans have already knocked out the top teams anyone that counts them out is a fool. 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

Quote Originally Posted by zebrakiller:

AGAIN i remind you NO team ever won 4 str8 roads Titans travled to texans week 17  then to patriots then to ravens now add  in hundreds more miles to KC it ='s over 5100 milesthey might cover because of kc pumping out 51 points last week but 100% guarantee loser.

Nashville to Kansas City is only 555 miles away which is one hour by jet. Nashville to Houston is only an 800 mile trip 1 1/2 hour...Nashville to Baltimore is only a 700 mile trip...Nashville to Boston is only 1100 miles which is a 2 hour jet ride...so all of these trips were short ones. 

Playing in a hostile evironment is wearing but they seem to be road warriors...

That KC run defense might be garbage...for me that is the more important factor. Titans might be able to impose their will...

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

Dirty Tennessee?  Tennessee isn't dirty they play old school football, defense and smashmouth running, that's not dirty, that's football!

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

Quote Originally Posted by zebrakiller:

AGAIN i remind you NO team ever won 4 str8 roads Titans travled to texans week 17  then to patriots then to ravens now add  in hundreds more miles to KC it ='s over 5100 milesthey might cover because of kc pumping out 51 points last week but 100% guarantee loser.
Nashville to Kansas City is only 555 miles away which is one hour by jet. Nashville to Houston is only an 800 mile trip 1 1/2 hour...Nashville to Baltimore is only a 700 mile trip...Nashville to Boston is only 1100 miles which is a 2 hour jet ride...so all of these trips were short ones.  Playing in a hostile evironment is wearing but they seem to be road warriors... That KC run defense might be garbage...for me that is the more important factor. Titans might be able to impose their will...

The distance  is irrelevant .It's simply the fact they aren't home.  There's no way the nfl wants that  ugly helmet on nfl super bowl promotional stuff lol. 

Kc vs SF is pretty. Old school. Classic .

But the t shirts have sucked the last two years. They make them crappy now. Too small, neck too wide. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

Quote Originally Posted by MAC316:

Dirty Tennessee?  Tennessee isn't dirty they play old school football, defense and smashmouth running, that's not dirty, that's football!

Still dirty. Shitty. Boring. The whole offense it's just Derrick Henry running with the ball. Nobody wants to watch that crap in the Superbowl. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

Yo 35-17

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo