Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Quote Originally Posted by mafia13:

Sure looked like KD was on Lebron's level in 2017 Finals

Sure looked like he got a lot help playing with 3 all stars  peace_5

Sure looked like KD still averaged 36 per game on 56% FG 47% 3 and 92% FT and torched Lebron when he was defended by him.

Did Lebron not have any help with 3 of his own all starts Kyrie, Love, and Korver?

Please don't act like Lebron didn't have his fair share of help. Such a tired excuse.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

That was just one series.  You need a larger sample size son.  Look what Lebron has done over his career compared to slim.  Not even close.  

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

its too late in his career now unless he is planning to play past his 40's.. he won't match 6 titles... or by the time he does if all goes right it would take 2/3's more time than it took Jordan to reach six. 
Sip on that plus money honey!

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

Quote Originally Posted by mafia13:

That was just one series.  You need a larger sample size son.  Look what Lebron has done over his career compared to slim.  Not even close.  

Well Lebron is 4 years older than KD with 4 more seasons under his belt . In head to head matchups in the Finals KD has averaged over 30 and over 54% shooting in each matchup. And KD was only 23 in their Finals matchup.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

Well Lebron is 4 years older than KD with 4 more seasons under his belt . In head to head matchups in the Finals KD has averaged over 30 and over 54% shooting in each matchup. And KD was only 23 in their Finals matchup.

"first" finals matchup.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbys_pregame:

Lebron will never equal Jordan.As much as people love to argue, the game today is softer than it's ever been. Go watch game 5 of the Philly v Celtics game. The final 2 minutes is a prime example of that.James Harden is the worst culprit of the lot. Every 3rd shot he draws a foul but he wouldn't have been half the player he is today in 90's.  Jordan when he hit his peak was better than anyone the game had ever seen.If your daughter or sons life was on the line, who would you take going into the 4th quarter between Lebron and Durant?I bet you everything you would choose Durant and that says it all. Jordan will also be number one and not even Lebron choosing his own teammates and coaches will ever change that.

There is no better argument for "who's the best" than who got double teamed more?

It's either Shaq or MJ IMO. You then have to argue who had the better team so they couldnt DT them.

Excellent discussion here:

https://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?s=a4a91f445453d7c86d19578fb7d377c2&t=386210&page=12

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Quote Originally Posted by prestige33:

Posted: 19 hours ago "Quote" Is to come to play with Spurs. I said that before and it seams that is the only chance for him to win 2,3 more rings. I don't see him to win with CLE, PHI, BOS or Houston. I can see him winning with GSW :) and Spurs. With Kawhi and Pop in the team this is a lock. But, is he smart enough to maximaze his era? We will see. I don't see any chance for CLE against GSW this year.  Great year gentlemens

I will say this right now and anyone go get your diary to write this down

lebron joins the pelicans and he wins 2 more rings..that will be a team that can beat the warriors

anything else he will regret because he may never win a single ring ever again

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

get rid of cousins and get lebron on that team

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

Quote Originally Posted by gambleholic63:

What's interesting to me is every time anyone puts up an LeBron thread about being the GOAT, you have a ton of people ranking him 7th or 10th or whatever. It's all subjective, but the things LeBron does defensively (that block vs. Golden State two years ago) separates him from the pack and simply makes this a two player discussion (Jordan/LeBron). Pick one or the other, but don't go further than that unless you want to look silly.

All of the haters that want to rank James after a host of players they never saw pick up a basketball "live" themselves is comical to me. 

bingo!!!..this exactly...happened in my thread just a few days back,we had fugging dribblers and mouth breathers in there ranking him outside their top 10 and tryna tell me jordan is waaaaaaay more clutch than him...these drongos need a feckin reality check...putting lebron behind bill russell and oscar robertson,good grief you must be braindead to not realise the game has moved on so much that he would shii.t all over those guys with a hand tied behind his back....and most of these dolts were trying to pick an argument with me,EVEN THOUGH I PUT JORDAN AHEAD of lebron....it all just goes to show that those on that side of the fence aint the sharpest tools in the shed,have severe comprehension disabilities and argue purely on emotion and bias and feeling instead of facts.
All Forums | NBA Betting
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo