Recent Posts

Thread Author URISS2302 Post Entries
michaelpaul1
michaelpaul1
Quote Originally Posted by philo99:

They will let it slide, he was speaking the truth.


So Am I when I say... "You are a tiny little Asian Man that even your own women aren't attracted to because you guys have small little peckers" 
michaelpaul1
michaelpaul1
Quote Originally Posted by OKKID:

?. sorry if you take internet personally

Im sorry your mothers eggs got fertilized  that one night 
michaelpaul1
michaelpaul1
Quote Originally Posted by OKKID:

Hey its UPISS, long time no see ya little prick, sorry i'm new on here

u should be sorry for a lot of things 
michaelpaul1
michaelpaul1
Quote Originally Posted by OKKID:

Is Mr. Bator Billy Walters?

What a dumb fuck
michaelpaul1
michaelpaul1
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


and this is the topic!!!

michaelpaul1
michaelpaul1
Quote Originally Posted by Ace77:




Michaelpaul's PS3 froze when he was playing LittleBigPlanet 2 
michaelpaul1
michaelpaul1
Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

michaelpaul1
michaelpaul1
Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

I say we have a barbeque... I would love for you guys to see my fuck Bators Ass in clear day ....
Louis_IV
Louis_IV
GL Louis
LasVegasLord
LasVegasLord
Quote Originally Posted by PropKing82:



LMAO I can bet you're a broke 19 year old kid in college. LMAOOOOO. You don't deserve to see LVL'S thread.
oh dear
LasVegasLord
LasVegasLord
Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasLord:



You are an idiot and I have seen the shit  you talk in the Penalty box...which is why I don't post in your thread.    Piss your pants....because you are an idiot. You goal in life is to talk shit.  

"Uriss2302 is a dickhead and an enemy of mine"

I'm watching you


First off I rarely Post 

2nd of all.. i could give a flying fuck if you posted in a thread of mine...

You call me an idiot.. Is that supposed to be insulting... you're a whinny little 20 yr old baby ... 
LasVegasLord
LasVegasLord
Quote Originally Posted by PropKing82:

You are a beast. Don't let these morons touch you. You're untouchable. I've been doing this for a very long time. I know the pro's from the phonies. You my friend are a pro! God bless.
 I nearly pissed in my pants 
URISS2302
URISS2302
Morse last 14 games

.398 7 HR's 22 RBIS
URISS2302
URISS2302
I just realized Philly changed his name to philo99 in our league ...

I hate that little fuck.. Philly if that is your fake persona here on covers i will hate u forever 
URISS2302
URISS2302
Quote Originally Posted by Sparky10191:

Jose Who?

I benched Espinosa today for the same reason I benched him against Halladay the other day when he hit the homer. But apparently...he's human while Morse is NOT.


yeah i learned my lesson benching morse  like 2 weeks ago.. i fogot who he played but he had a homer and espinosa had 2... I will never bench him again 
URISS2302
URISS2302
Mike Morse 
URISS2302
URISS2302
I think I had 3 grand slams this week 
URISS2302
URISS2302
Quote Originally Posted by ManRam24:

Like i said no point in arguing. If i did mess up to some its my fault no one elses. Any rookie will be allowed the same treatment as uriss with harper.

 Sparky just wanted to fuckin aggravate me... Pure childish .. Philly asked a question and sparky turned it into a fuckin debate.... what else is new 
URISS2302
URISS2302
Quote Originally Posted by Sparky10191:

I just love arguing and going into discussions. It's what I do. This discussion just happened to become an argument because we have such strong opinions.
good luck in life
URISS2302
URISS2302
Quote Originally Posted by Sparky10191:

This would be a guy thing. Proving that you are the one that is right. You give in to woman in cases like these...but I like the personal attack. Showing true colors? Because I don't agree with you I'm "childish"?


No what makes you childish is your sarcasm to make your point when we all know JOBA is not a fucking prospect...  

i was told I can keep him as a Prosepct for 4 YEARS at the start of the season... My team has been structured around that....

Thats because the commissioner knows that a PROSPECT IS A MINOR LEAGUER...


You jus tlike to start shit
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View