Thechad10

Member Since:September 2008
Location:

Recent Posts

Date Post Entry

Thechad10
NFL Betting > TheChad10's HUGE system play...Take the Bills > View Post
If they don't cover, send me a screenshot of your bet ticket and i will refund it

Thechad10
NFL Betting > TheChad10's, "Hope you stayed away form Cleveland" > View Post
Browns look awful.

I tool Dallas

up 3500.00

17-5 record

Got the Bills, tonight

Good luck!

Thechad10
NFL Betting > You guys will never learn...I told you to take Atlanta > View Post
1. TB coming off a short week
2. Matty Ice MVP
3. TB sucks

Thechad10
NFL Betting > Before you are considering -4 on Thursday > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by newmarket:
Falcons 0-11 in last 11 as a fav

Last time they covered ironically was in TB 2 years ago..

Public all over Falcons driving the line to -4.. 
Bucs winless and 0-3 ATS at home is contributing to it

J Winston is 3-0 vs Ryan in his career

I think the Falcons injuries are more significant than the Bucs
No Coleman Freeney and Tamme

Over might be a better option


good stuff.....been pumping TB all week

Thechad10
NFL Betting > Nfl Week 9 > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

Ytd  25-19-3  +$433

All bets are 1 unit flat ($100). Unless posted otherwise.


Saints  -3   -108

Broncos  PK   +103



Grabbing some earlys....See what happens


bol


Love the Broncos pick. Seems like a bunch of people are taking the Raiders, as well. I think you hit this one

Thechad10
NFL Betting > TheChad10's Thursday Night "Your MOM" special...7-1 since posting > View Post
Tampa Bay  +4

Lets get it! 

Got lucky on the Cubs AGAIN last night. Awesome series

Thechad10
NFL Betting > TheChad10's Week 9 "System Plays"... > View Post
Just saw someone laying 3K on the Dallas ML...you know what that means......Browns could be the play of the year at +8

Thechad10
NFL Betting > Is this a stupid bet cowboys ml for 3k > View Post
The Browns are one of my picks this week. you will lose that bet

Thechad10
MLB Betting > Seriously how can Hendricks be a -140 favorite vs Kluber for game 7???? > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by davemsh:
Cubs seeing Kluber for the 3rd time in seven games.  Kluber going on 3 days rest.  Thats asking a lot


From a "pure handicap" standpoint, this is one of the best "betting nuggets" i have ever heard. never thought about how quickly pro batters adjust to a pitcher 

awesome point that proved so true

Thechad10
MLB Betting > TheChad10's HUGE system play...Take the Cubs AGAIN > View Post
why is this so hard fr you guys????? vegas wants more money on the indians.......so, take the Indians and lose again. I am just trying to help. With people betting on the Indians, the line should have gone from +110 = -100+.......With money and percentage wagers coming in on the cubs, vegas is begging you to take Cleveland. if you cant understand this..... you will lose tonight by taking the Indians. 

Thechad10
MLB Betting > TheChad10's HUGE system play...Take the Cubs AGAIN > View Post
Money and percentage all over Kluber and the Indians....Cash Money on the Cubbies in Game 7. The public always goes off of what happened "yesterday". Kluber has been pure MONEY. so, why is he now an underdog? Give me the Cubs

Thechad10
NFL Betting > TheChad10's Thursday Night Pistol... Tampa Bay > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by dynamicz:

What's your point here? It's just as short a week for Tampa too...the travel from Atlanta to Tampa is not far either

oh...well, you should hammer the Falcons...then

Thechad10
MLB Betting > People love hating on here...go Cubs, baby! > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Achilles1629:
Thechad- the problem is that there are too many naive people in here. They seem to think their straight up approach is the end all be all. It's not and I've been preaching against it for years yet too many sheeeeeeep. Remember, in order to see it, your eyes have to be open. 

 hope you have been cashing, this year

Thechad10
MLB Betting > TheChad10's HUGE system play...Take the Cubs > View Post
GOOOOOOOOOO Cubs! to all the haters, hope you took Cleveland

Thechad10
MLB Betting > People love hating on here...go Cubs, baby! > View Post
On a hot streak

Thechad10
MLB Betting > TheChad10's HUGE system play...Take the Cubs > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by alwayswins9484:

You just lost all credibility with that statement. 


says , "The Prospect".....hahaha.....with a little more time and experience, you will be able to make picks like the Big Kids, son:) lol

Thechad10
NFL Betting > TheChad10's Week 9 "System Plays"... > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Diegopimp:
I like Miami +3 and Cleveland +8. What is your record for these plays?

Im confused by the question. Sorry, buddy. My record is 6-1 to date. just started keeping record last week



Thechad10
MLB Betting > TheChad10's HUGE system play...Take the Cubs > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by alwayswins9484:

ummmm...could it be that the majority of the money coming in is going to the Cubs? open your eyes...there is a big difference between number of bets and amount of money bet.

Incorrect, Prospect. The Money doesn't matter. What  matters is the percentage of wagers on one particular team. Vegas wants more money on the Indians tonight(line went from +130 to +150). So, take the TRAP, bet the Indians, and when The Cubs win tonight....you can apologize to me, Playboy. :)

Thechad10
MLB Betting > TheChad10's HUGE system play...Take the Cubs > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by vywillreturn:
not sure where you get your information. 55% of public is on Cubs, as of this morning, according to covers. Cubs have been the public team all series, which is why Indians are dogs in every game, yet lead 3-2. 

also, not sure why "Arrieta pitching in a must win..." justifies laying -150 juice on a team that can't score against good pitching and on the road. Arrieta in his last 5 postseason starts has gone 6 innings once, and has allowed 4+ ER 3 times. 

good luck to you.

Even if 51% is on the Indians.........Please explain to me why the line would go from -130 to -150? Why is vegas trying to get more action/money on the Indians, Vyreturn?....not being condescending, I would really like to know what your thoughts are in terms of the "line movement"?. 

Thechad10
NFL Betting > TheChad10's Week 9 "System Plays"... > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by brewster:
Taking 3 bad teams is just silly.  TB is horrible at home, Cleveland is Cleveland, and Miami is inconsistent.  But good luck.
 

You know.....I took Chicago last night, as well. Let's see how many of these "awful teams" cover, you troll fucccker

Thechad10
NFL Betting > TheChad10's Thursday Night Pistol... Tampa Bay > View Post
Sorry for the double post

Thechad10
NFL Betting > TheChad10's Thursday Night Pistol... Tampa Bay > View Post
I like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for several reasons... First reason is that the Falcons are coming off of a short week. The second reason is that the Falcons are coming off of an emotional win that took a lot of energy and emotions out of each player. The third reason is that Tampa Bay is coming off of a loss in NFL teams tend to bounce back. The fourth reason is that this is a divisional game and a must-win for Tampa in my opinion to stay in the playoff hunt. Tampa's a more rested team and I believe Jameis Winston will light up the Falcons secondary. And my last point, and always my favorite point, is that the public is slamming Atlanta :-). I see Tampa winning this game by a field goal 31-28 is my prediction

Thechad10
NFL Betting > TheChad10's Thursday Night Pistol... Tampa Bay > View Post
I like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for several reasons... First reason is that the Falcons are coming off of a short week. The second reason is that the Falcons are coming off of an emotional win that took a lot of energy and emotions out of each player. The third reason is that Tampa Bay is coming off of a loss in NFL teams tend to bounce back. The fourth reason is that this is a divisional game and a must-win for Tampa in my opinion to stay in the playoff hunt. Tampa's a more rested team and I believe Jameis Winston will light up the Falcons secondary. And my last point, and always my favorite point, is that the public is slamming Atlanta :-). I see Tampa winning this game by a field goal 31-28 is my prediction

Thechad10
NFL Betting > TheChad10's Thursday Blowout... Tampa Bay > View Post
A couple of facts to point out here... first point, NFL teams coming off a short week tend to not perform as well. Second point, the Falcons just came off of a huge emotional win and are due for a let down. Third point, Tampa Bay is coming off a loss.Fourth point, this is a huge divisional rivalry game that Tampa needs to win to stay in the playoff hunt. Fifth point, and the most important one... 80% of the public is on the Falcons and I just don't see given the points above how the Falcons win this game. I will be on Tampa Bay plus the points and I'm going to sprinkle a little bit on the money line as well.

Thechad10
NFL Betting > Been on here 10 years... YOU guys never learn. Bears +4 > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by YouWish:


"If betting against the public was always the play, we would all be
rich."  I love this statement.  It's absurd.  I think we know what
you're trying to say, but it's logically...odd.  "We" and "the Public"
are, unfortunately for "us," usually the same thing..

I like this thread.  Good stuff and hilarious stuff..

Bob
Scucci, manager of many vegas sportsbooks said last Wednesday, "we will
need the bears more than any other team this week."  (Behind the Bets
with Chad Millman).  That means more than NE, more than Dal, etc.. FYI..

Of course the books really make their money on the ~10% vig, but they are also perfectly comfortable with occasionally "needing" a side.  Tonight's as good an example as any..

If you suspect the books "need" a side.  It seems stupid to go against it.  But you have to be able to let go of your ego and accept that maybe "the professionals" know more than we do.  And you have to accept the ugly side, win or lose.  Taking losses on the ugly side, Buf vs NE this week for instance, takes more discipline than most of us have..



I appreciate the reply. However, it has nothing to do with betting "underdogs" or "favorites"......It only deals with "where the money moves". Nothing is 100%, obviously...but, from time-to-time, Vegas has a strong read on a game(60% or better projected winner)......Last night was a prime example of this....I was going to hammer Minnesota. In fact, I had the Vikings Defense in my fantasy league. But, when I saw how Vegas wanted the public to lean(75% or greater lean on Minnesota)...I knew the Vikings had a 60%+ chance of losing. There are no fixes and The Vikings could have won. However, if Vegas has an edge on a game and then exploits the public to lean/bet a particular way, I will bet with Vegas ALL DAY LONG. 

Thechad10
MLB Betting > TheChad10's HUGE system play...Take the Cubs > View Post
1. Public slamming Indians yet line keeps increasing IN FAVOR of the Indians

2. Arrieta pitching in a must win....


Chicago   4-1


Thechad10
NFL Betting > Been on here 10 years... YOU guys never learn. Bears +4 > View Post
- TB on Thursday.

- 6 point teaser with San Diego and Oakland

- Cleveland +8 

- Miami -3.0

Thechad10
NFL Betting > ***Macwesties Mon. Oct. 31, 2016 * Week #8 * NFL "MNF" Football Plays*** > View Post
Nice hit

Thechad10
NFL Betting > TheChad10's Week 9 "System Plays"... > View Post
Take em

Thechad10
NFL Betting > Been on here 10 years... YOU guys never learn. Bears +4 > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Es-P:
If u could suck your own cawk I bet u would.  Lol attention person.  Woooo I called a game lets make an EXTRA thread about it while Im at it in the first half ! 



I love cock. 
Forums
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View