Messages

Forum Index : Gaming Industry - US : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Gaming Industry - US] Topic: Please stop with the 5Dimes hating!
grannybettor send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
grannybettor
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 17
Location:
#1
Posted: 12/16/2011 10:31:23 AM
They pay and they have good lines and props! My limits were reduced due to College Hoops success, but they dont claim to be Pinny. I doubt anyone here has been stiffed in the pure sense.
 Processing issues are an industry standard now. PPPPPPPLEASE!!!

Granny
quote
tb2 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
tb2
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 1081
Location:
#2
Posted: 12/16/2011 2:01:37 PM
they r good book for amount of wagering options...they give worst bonuses, no christmas bonus like other books and when i asked tony for college basketball props he said all we do is lose on props so no...lol, win or lose if a plaher wants a line the book should give it to them, not girl about it...tony is a prick
quote
Gardfather send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Gardfather
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1294
Location: United States
#3
Posted: 12/16/2011 7:03:08 PM
All the complaining is because they are going downhill lately--- in terms of payout time and also with customer service.

They have lost MasterCard deposits for good it seems and I'm waiting on a check the longest I ever have.  
quote
Kellys-K-Gun send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Kellys-K-Gun
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1573
Location: Florida
#4
Posted: 12/16/2011 7:13:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Gardfather:

All the complaining is because they are going downhill lately--- in terms of payout time and also with customer service.

They have lost MasterCard deposits for good it seems and I'm waiting on a check the longest I ever have.  

How long have u been waiting?  I requested on Monday and still nothing. First time for that for me.

quote
Gardfather send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Gardfather
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1294
Location: United States
#5
Posted: 12/16/2011 7:19:01 PM
Kelleys:  Same time period, I have just always received by Wednesday or Thursday.  I'm not concerned about getting paid with them, but it does seem to be changing in terms of time frame.  I'm a happy client overall but I don't feel as good playing there as I did a year ago.  
quote
jgo22 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
jgo22
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1049
Location: United States
#6
Posted: 12/16/2011 11:36:44 PM
granny better look for another job
quote
Easyone send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Easyone
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 14
Location:
#7
Posted: 12/17/2011 12:37:40 PM
They are stiffing, no way around it 
quote
GOPHERNATION12
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
GOPHERNATION12
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 3353
Location: Michigan
#8
Posted: 12/17/2011 8:17:32 PM
Bet when you receive the check it bounces like a
quote
warcameagle56
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Heritage Sports |
warcameagle56
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2528
Location: Netherlands
              Antilles
#9
Posted: 12/17/2011 9:40:57 PM
I have good luck with betanysports and first fidelity..if u like props bet any sports is real good..they will get u a line on any high school game u want to bet even though I havent done that..SOMETHING just feels slimy about betting on young kids..lol
quote
rarafromphilly send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
rarafromphilly
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2696
Location: Pennsylvania
#10
Posted: 12/17/2011 11:04:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by grannybettor:

They pay and they have good lines and props! My limits were reduced due to College Hoops success, but they dont claim to be Pinny. I doubt anyone here has been stiffed in the pure sense.
 Processing issues are an industry standard now. PPPPPPPLEASE!!!

Granny
quote
Kellys-K-Gun send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Kellys-K-Gun
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1573
Location: Florida
#11
Posted: 12/19/2011 4:36:56 PM
GardFather...Any luck with your check?  Today is the next Monday,after requesting last Monday and still nothing, never waited this long.
quote
Professional1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Professional1
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 40947
Location: California
#12
Posted: 12/19/2011 5:26:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GOPHERNATION12:

Bet when you receive the check it bounces like a



quote
Gardfather send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Gardfather
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1294
Location: United States
#13
Posted: 12/19/2011 7:05:26 PM
^doubtful, but received check.  Took 1 week.

Just curious who has actually been stiffed from 5Dimes?
quote
grannybettor send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
grannybettor
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 17
Location:
#14
Posted: 12/20/2011 12:57:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Gardfather:

All the complaining is because they are going downhill lately--- in terms of payout time and also with customer service.

They have lost MasterCard deposits for good it seems and I'm waiting on a check the longest I ever have.  

All of the above issues are because of regulatory issues with OUR govt. The book itself is solid.!!
quote
grannybettor send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
grannybettor
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 17
Location:
#15
Posted: 12/20/2011 1:00:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Professional1:





That would be a processor issue sir.......
quote
gcnmoo send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
gcnmoo
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 5201
Location:
#16
Posted: 12/20/2011 6:17:22 PM

they also will significantly drop your maximums if you've won money on their site

quote
lottamoneynono send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetLegends.eu |
lottamoneynono
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 538
Location: United States
#17
Posted: 12/20/2011 6:51:23 PM
Yeah I learned my lesson, got pissed with 5dimes in January 2011 went with BetEd with the review of BetEd being the best book from Covers. Was up 5dimes,5K, BetEd went bellyup lost 5dimes and thusly went back to 5dimes. Straight up Degenerate.....
quote
4degreeswarmer send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
4degreeswarmer
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 257
Location: Colorado
#18
Posted: 12/21/2011 1:46:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by grannybettor:

They pay and they have good lines and props! My limits were reduced due to College Hoops success, but they dont claim to be Pinny. I doubt anyone here has been stiffed in the pure sense.
 Processing issues are an industry standard now. PPPPPPPLEASE!!!

Granny

How much were you betting on each game before you got limited and what did they drop you to ? Also, how much were you winning to make them do that?  was it a short run of success or a whole season of just killing it? always been curious about this. thanks.

quote
JasonDC send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetLegends.eu |
JasonDC
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 243
Location: Maryland
#19
Posted: 12/21/2011 9:41:31 PM

I have been on a nice winning streak the last 6 weeks and have been getting max payments from 5 dimes thru western union and moneygram every week with no problems..i request it on monday and the info. is ready fro me the next day. There was one time that i requested a payout on monday and a guy told me i couldnt get it because it's 1 payout every 8 days but i knew it wasn't true because i had been getting payouts every monday, so instead of arguing i just said ok and called back immediately, got a new operator and requested the payout again with no problems. I hear about so many people bashing 5dimes but it seems to me that it might be the processors rather than the company because cash transactions have been going great for me.

 

quote
Kellys-K-Gun send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Kellys-K-Gun
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1573
Location: Florida
#20
Posted: 12/21/2011 11:10:58 PM

received check 7 days.

quote
grannybettor send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
grannybettor
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 17
Location:
#21
Posted: 12/22/2011 12:22:51 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 4degreeswarmer:

How much were you betting on each game before you got limited and what did they drop you to ? Also, how much were you winning to make them do that?  was it a short run of success or a whole season of just killing it? always been curious about this. thanks.


Its the only sport I play seriously. Was betting $500/ game on sides and ML's ... Got knocked down to $200 limits in tourney time last year and beyond. But they have always paid me!

GB
quote
GOPHERNATION12
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
GOPHERNATION12
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 3353
Location: Michigan
#22
Posted: 12/22/2011 8:01:48 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JasonDC:

I have been on a nice winning streak the last 6 weeks and have been getting max payments from 5 dimes thru western union and moneygram every week with no problems..i request it on monday and the info. is ready fro me the next day. There was one time that i requested a payout on monday and a guy told me i couldnt get it because it's 1 payout every 8 days but i knew it wasn't true because i had been getting payouts every monday, so instead of arguing i just said ok and called back immediately, got a new operator and requested the payout again with no problems. I hear about so many people bashing 5dimes but it seems to me that it might be the processors rather than the company because cash transactions have been going great for me.

 



Tony, nice to hear from you
quote
JasonDC send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetLegends.eu |
JasonDC
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 243
Location: Maryland
#23
Posted: 12/22/2011 2:18:54 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by GOPHERNATION12:



Tony, nice to hear from you

Im just reporting my experiences which have been handled as good as i could have hoped for..i see you on every thread related to 5dimes whining like a little girl about the way you have been treated..and im not doubting that you had bad experiences with checks or bank wires. I think it's an issue with processors that the whole industry is dealing with now..by the way, we got your friggin point already, you think 5dimes is garbage and headed out of business, you must have thought people didn't get your point the first 25 times you posted about 5dimes.

quote
angle2win
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetLegends.eu |
angle2win
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 627
Location: California
#24
Posted: 12/23/2011 5:48:37 PM
YOU WAGER.COM  IS PART OF FIRST FIDELITY.. GREAT BOOK
quote
winner005 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportsbook.ag |
winner005
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5238
Location: New York
#25
Posted: 12/24/2011 1:59:17 AM
bouncing check is not industry standard,so if 5 dimes bouncing check, they shouldnt even been in businese..
quote
Forum Index : Gaming Industry - US : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.