117 days and counting until....

Forum: Systems & Strategies Page 6 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6  
Author: [Systems & Strategies] Topic: 117 days and counting until....
Goodsy PM Goodsy
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 493
 
Goodsy
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#126
Posted: 3/10/2014 7:30:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by d_opie:

Doesn't anyone else think BUSTERDOUGLASS is a douche bag...

haha - did you just sign up to share that ? Good call..
BUSTERDOUGLASS PM BUSTERDOUGLASS
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 176
 
BUSTERDOUGLASS
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#127
Posted: 3/10/2014 10:07:59 PM
A CHALLENGE to YOU JEFF THE HAT

Quote 1st post "The unleashing of the worlds greatest system, 2641-0 so far, still backchecking. see you May 2

The Hat

Isn't that 100% wins ?
SO there fore JEFF (liar)the hat

theres a $100,000 cash prize for you to grab here at covers the survivor contest!

I read the rules YOU only need to pick 1 winner every 7 days

WOW how can you Miss JEFF? YOU said 2641 - 0 surely in whole season of bases april through sept thats 24 weeks !

YOU can come up with 21 straight winners.

Has to be easy for the fastest easiest system ever in sports betting history.

Games on JEFF Win The $100,000 and WE all bow to you as the greatest chaser ever!


INTHEEND PM INTHEEND
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 27
 
INTHEEND
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#128
Posted: 3/11/2014 7:21:53 AM
Not sure how this friend request works.  Once a request is made does it have to be acknowledged to be accepted?  I may not have done it right but sent a friend request a week or so ago to be accepted for these plays once the system is up and running.  Don't want to be left behind like some president touted.  Looking forward to it if nothing else to follow along.
JEFFTHEHAT PM JEFFTHEHAT
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
 
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#129
Posted: 3/11/2014 10:13:04 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by INTHEEND:

Not sure how this friend request works.  Once a request is made does it have to be acknowledged to be accepted?  I may not have done it right but sent a friend request a week or so ago to be accepted for these plays once the system is up and running.  Don't want to be left behind like some president touted.  Looking forward to it if nothing else to follow along.

If your referring to your friend request to me it was accepted within the hour. I accept 99.99% of requests.
therealheegs PM therealheegs
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 3
 
therealheegs
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#130
Posted: 3/11/2014 2:06:18 PM
Been following you for a while, hat. Looking forward to your baseball system. I sent you a Friend Request. C'mon May!
da_scoops PM da_scoops
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 221
 
da_scoops
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#131
Posted: 3/11/2014 4:31:38 PM
Hat, looking forward to May. Lets make some coin. Sent u a friend request
INTHEEND PM INTHEEND
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 27
 
INTHEEND
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#132
Posted: 3/11/2014 4:43:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:


If your referring to your friend request to me it was accepted within the hour. I accept 99.99% of requests.


Thank you for the reply.  Then once the time starts do I expect to see an email with the plays or are they just posted in here?
steve2412 PM steve2412
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 484
 
steve2412
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#133
Posted: 3/11/2014 4:47:27 PM
this seems like a pretty good way to get into baseball. last season i tried to do it on my own and i absolutely got hammered. 

just so i understand right for the month of may i would be playing at about 5% of my BR right 
d_opie PM d_opie
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 130
 
d_opie
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#134
Posted: 3/11/2014 4:47:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Goodsy:


haha - did you just sign up to share that ? Good call..

Yes!
i've been quietly following Jeffthehat's nhl puck line pick to great succes this year. Jeff has explained his win/loss record a dozen times it seem and Busterdouglass still doesn't get it and keeps spamming his threads with gibberish. If buster doesn't like it then he should just stop following Jeffthehat's thread. Easy.

looking forward to mlb season. 
Bart_ PM Bart_
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3547
 
Bart_
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#135
Posted: 3/11/2014 5:18:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by steve2412:

this seems like a pretty good way to get into baseball. last season i tried to do it on my own and i absolutely got hammered. 

just so i understand right for the month of may i would be playing at about 5% of my BR right 

Good God no. 

5% is suicide. 
It all depends on the system (average line, # of consecutive series', number of games to chase). 
For me, a 4 game chase is max of 2%
5 game chase max of 1%
6 game chase (rarely play these) I would go 0.25-.5% max. 

you could go a higher if you use a labby line. 

Also, i never increase my bets mid season. my unit size is always % of my initial bank roll. I know some people like to increase it, but to me, you are putting more money at risk. 
steve2412 PM steve2412
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 484
 
steve2412
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#136
Posted: 3/11/2014 9:57:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Bart_:


Good God no. 

5% is suicide. 
It all depends on the system (average line, # of consecutive series', number of games to chase). 
For me, a 4 game chase is max of 2%
5 game chase max of 1%
6 game chase (rarely play these) I would go 0.25-.5% max. 

you could go a higher if you use a labby line. 

Also, i never increase my bets mid season. my unit size is always % of my initial bank roll. I know some people like to increase it, but to me, you are putting more money at risk. 

thanks bart, ive never done a chase or any kind of system. so you wouldnt play this system since its a 6 game chase?
Bart_ PM Bart_
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3547
 
Bart_
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#137
Posted: 3/11/2014 11:24:15 PM
I will play this one because the results are fantastic. I may cut it off after 4 games though. But I'll make that decision once Jeff posts the breakdown for previous years.
Posted using a mobile device.
JEFFTHEHAT PM JEFFTHEHAT
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
 
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#138
Posted: 3/12/2014 12:16:33 AM
It's almost ready to post results, one more year to organize and then I can start to post results. I think I have over a 1000 hours invested in this system I hope it doesn't let us down. But 5 years backchecking has outstanding results. It's justa bit shy of 3800-0 or so. Buster is gonna go nuts when he reads this! 

The Hat
markmarkmark PM markmarkmark
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 73
 
markmarkmark
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#139
Posted: 3/12/2014 12:17:12 AM
I'm with you Bart. I did some test runs with different length game chases and I found that the sweet spot seems to be a 4 game chase with the last 4 games. you'll get on average about 110 games a year and with a minus 150 average money line a loss will cost you about 40 units.

I know there have been no losses but you never know. With a $50 unit size you can make pretty good money for the season without being overwhelmed by too many games.
Posted using a mobile device.
melossinglet PM melossinglet
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 6939
 
melossinglet
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#140
Posted: 3/12/2014 5:48:49 AM
hey jeff the hat,interesting thread man,i'll keep an eye out for sure.....so if you are starting with $50 units your first bet will be TO WIN $50 or TO RISK $50???....also for the more conservative/faint of heart is there any chance you have delved into back-testing to see if 3 game chases of the same series are historically profitable.??i dont mind admitting being too much of a p u ssy for the epic,potential 6-game oddyssey and a shorter potential series loss(shud it occur) wud be more my style haha.....does each series follow the same team or does it flip from one to another???(the former,i assume)
apologies if this stuff has been gone over before
thefonzo924 PM thefonzo924
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 4
 
thefonzo924
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#141
Posted: 3/17/2014 12:55:02 PM
I know you won't post your systems parameters Jeff, but could you at least state whether or not the "A" bets all fall on the same days, like series openers?  Based on the number of plays, it's like 5 new series per day on average, so is that 5 new per day, or 15 new every Monday and Friday?
JEFFTHEHAT PM JEFFTHEHAT
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
 
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#142
Posted: 3/17/2014 1:13:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by thefonzo924:

I know you won't post your systems parameters Jeff, but could you at least state whether or not the "A" bets all fall on the same days, like series openers?  Based on the number of plays, it's like 5 new series per day on average, so is that 5 new per day, or 15 new every Monday and Friday?

I'm working on a mock-up from last year so you can all get an idea of how  many chases were running at one time. This will take a bit so when it's done I'll post in the other thread with the breakdowns.
thefonzo924 PM thefonzo924
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 4
 
thefonzo924
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#143
Posted: 3/17/2014 1:47:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:


I'm working on a mock-up from last year so you can all get an idea of how  many chases were running at one time. This will take a bit so when it's done I'll post in the other thread with the breakdowns.

Cool beans man...I'm just working on alternative money management strategies, as I refuse to chase beyond 3 games.  Hoping to work out some sort of labby for the A, B, and C games, and then do a three game chase for D, E, and F
Forum: Systems & Strategies Page 6 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.