Messages

Forum Index : Pro Basketball : Messages
Author: [Pro Basketball] Topic: New Orleans at Toronto (02/10/2013)
Covers send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Covers
Participation Meter
Covers Referee
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 61
Location: Ireland
#1
Posted: 2/9/2013 1:17:06 AM

Away:  New Orleans [28-22 ATS]
Home:  Toronto [26-23-1 ATS]

Game Time: 6:00 PM
Stadium: Air Canada Centre

Recent Meetings:
12/28/12 - TOR 104 vs. NO 97

Team Leaders:

New Orleans:
Points: Eric Gordon (17.0)
Assists: Greivis Vasquez (9.4)
Rebounds: Al-Farouq Aminu (7.4)

Toronto:
Points: Rudy happy (24.2)
Assists: Kyle Lowry (5.8)
Rebounds: Amir Johnson (7.2)

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

quote
Coloneljim
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Coloneljim
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 12321
Location:
#2
Posted: 2/10/2013 9:11:38 AM

Defense, home cookin (which hasn't been helpful lately), will carry the Raps past the Hornets today.

Toronto - 96                                             New Orleans - 91

Raptors -4.5                                  under 194

Time for Rudy to pay some dividends for the Raptor backers. I'll be there to collect.

Toronto - Under

 

quote
lookingtowin send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
lookingtowin
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3397
Location: Canada
#3
Posted: 2/10/2013 10:08:58 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Coloneljim:

Defense, home cookin (which hasn't been helpful lately), will carry the Raps past the Hornets today.

Toronto - 96                                             New Orleans - 91

Raptors -4.5                                  under 194

Time for Rudy to pay some dividends for the Raptor backers. I'll be there to collect.

Toronto - Under

 

With ya CJ.

quote
Tex-101
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Tex-101
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1520
Location: New York
#4
Posted: 2/10/2013 10:51:21 AM
I guess we all have Toronto by 5 today.  That's actually kinda weird.
quote
Coloneljim
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Coloneljim
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 12321
Location:
#5
Posted: 2/10/2013 12:31:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Tex-101:

I guess we all have Toronto by 5 today.  That's actually kinda weird.
 
quote
Tex-101
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Tex-101
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1520
Location: New York
#6
Posted: 2/10/2013 12:56:33 PM
lol
quote
BetCityOG send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BetCityOG
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1152
Location: Croatia
#7
Posted: 2/10/2013 2:23:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Covers:

Away:  New Orleans [28-22 ATS]
Home:  Toronto [26-23-1 ATS]

Game Time: 6:00 PM
Stadium: Air Canada Centre

Recent Meetings:
12/28/12 - TOR 104 vs. NO 97

Team Leaders:

New Orleans:
Points: Eric Gordon (17.0)
Assists: Greivis Vasquez (9.4)
Rebounds: Al-Farouq Aminu (7.4)

Toronto:
Points: Rudy happy (24.2)
Assists: Kyle Lowry (5.8)
Rebounds: Amir Johnson (7.2)

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information



Lol. Not even the covers admins are immune to the auto-censorship.
quote
picks_free
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
picks_free
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 308
Location: Mexico
#8
Posted: 2/10/2013 3:53:52 PM
Pick: Toronto -3.5 / Over 193
quote
BLTINLV
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: South Point |
BLTINLV
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 69
Location: Nevada
#9
Posted: 2/10/2013 4:22:40 PM
TOR after a win 7-11 SU & 8-10 ATS
TOR at home after a win 5-5 SU & 4-6 ATS

NO after a win 6-11 SU & 10-7 ATS
NO on the road after a win 3-4 SU and 6-1 ATS!

I'll be the odd man out and take the Pelicans +3.5
quote
Forum Index : Pro Basketball : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.