Messages

Forum Index : Pro Football : Messages Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [Pro Football] Topic: Atlanta at San Francisco (12/23/2013)
Covers send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Covers
Participation Meter
Covers Referee
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 61
Location: Ireland
#1
Posted: 12/17/2013 1:15:45 AM

Away:  Atlanta [5-9 ATS]
Home:  San Francisco [10-4 ATS]

Game Time: 8:40 PM
Stadium: Candlestick Park

Recent Meetings:
N/A

Team Leaders:

Atlanta:
Passing: Matt Ryan (3887)
Rushing: Steven Jackson (448)
Receiving: Harry Douglas (963)

San Francisco:
Passing: Colin Kaepernick (2690)
Rushing: Frank Gore (1017)
Receiving: Anquan Boldin (958)

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

quote
mcd5403
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mcd5403
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 10
Location:
#2
Posted: 12/17/2013 7:38:02 AM
Waiting for this line to drop to -11.5 BUT Niners at home, final game at the Stick, win and clinch a playoff berth....Niners blow out!

37-10
quote
mcd5403
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mcd5403
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 10
Location:
#3
Posted: 12/17/2013 7:42:56 AM
Money will come in on Atlanta as the dawg and the line will move to what i predict will be Niners -11/-11.5 
quote
NEVERgo4less send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
NEVERgo4less
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 363
Location: United States
#4
Posted: 12/17/2013 1:08:10 PM
If Cards loses.. and they will, Niners will clinch playoff. No need for Harbaugh to go all-in in this game to risk injuries.  Niners will win but will not blow out.
quote
mcd5403
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mcd5403
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 10
Location:
#5
Posted: 12/17/2013 10:30:38 PM
U make a good point and i agree. Smells like a revenge from last years NFC championship game, all pride spot here for Atlanta BUT also love SF at home in the final game at Candlestick. They'll go out w/a bang. Blow out city!
quote
O-tie send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
O-tie
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 43
Location: South Carolina
#6
Posted: 12/18/2013 11:15:09 PM
U know, Atlanta seem to give San Fran. trouble at all times. San Fran wins but not cover. No need for them to go all out. Just enough to win.
quote
surmountall
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
surmountall
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1108
Location: Nevada
#7
Posted: 12/20/2013 3:16:44 PM
San Fran is on a roll.. This Atlanta team suspect and that's being nice game on big stage and San Fran needs it 

San Fran first half 13-0

Final score 31-13
quote
holtnt
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
holtnt
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5627
Location: Kentucky
#8
Posted: 12/23/2013 12:05:42 AM

Harbaugh is a crook and Atlanta has absolutely nothing to play for so…. 

quote
artiemode33 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mirage |
artiemode33
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 477
Location: Massachusetts
#9
Posted: 12/23/2013 6:54:32 AM
quote
bustn2night
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: betED.com |
bustn2night
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1140
Location: Pennsylvania
#10
Posted: 12/23/2013 10:25:10 AM

Niners -14 and Over 46 for me.

 

quote
TheQuadYeah send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TheQuadYeah
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1749
Location:
#11
Posted: 12/23/2013 11:48:43 AM

O.K. - time to go all "conspiracy" here......

#1 - Lions straight up lose at home to one of the worst teams this year in the Giants, and Chicago fumbles, stumbles, and bumbles against Philly - - perfectly setting up the crucial Packers/Bears playoff decider next week, does A-Rod make a dramatic return to helm the Packers? I don't know, I may want to "Daaaable-Check" the advertising $$$$ on that one........

#2 - Philly already knew they were going to have to play the Cowboys next week for the division, (which BTW, was "conveniently" moved to the primetime Game Of The Week - as mentioned at halftime of last night's Game Of The Week), so they had nothing to play for, so of course Chip Kelly rested all his starters to not risk injury and prepare for the Cowboys, right? - WRONG!!!!!!!!  

So, we've got some nice and tidy nail-biter playoff games on the line set up for next week, don't we? How about one more......

#3 - Cardinals lay the wood to the Seahawks in Seattle........ That's right, the Cardinals........ Beat Seattle......... In Seattle........ WTF?!?!?!?

So, if the Niners win tonight, and go 11-4, since they own the division over them, and the Saints play Tampa Bay at home (line is already at -13) that knocks the Cards out of the playoff race - the same Cardinals whom they play next week...... In Arizona..........  making that game (and the advertising $$$$) essentially pointless..... Are you starting to see where I'm going with this? Some of you believe Harbaugh is a "crooked A##" so........ 

Small play Falcons M/L - - I'm either a mad genius, or I need to be committed to an asylum....

Good Luck All........

quote
TheQuadYeah send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TheQuadYeah
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1749
Location:
#12
Posted: 12/23/2013 11:51:03 AM
^^ pays +600, BTW - so you don't need to put much on it........
quote
ealegria69 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ealegria69
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 1
Location:
#13
Posted: 12/23/2013 12:13:43 PM
Atlanta by points!!!!
quote
emchu send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
emchu
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 456
Location:
#14
Posted: 12/23/2013 12:58:18 PM
14pts! Aarghhh. I have to go with niner's
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
van1976 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
van1976
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 44
Location:
#15
Posted: 12/23/2013 1:31:06 PM
14.5 pts too many to lay... granted Atl is not good but I think SF is over rated to begin with.  Plus too many people saying "blow-out"...Atl  to "cover".
quote
let_itride
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
let_itride
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 79
Location: Georgia
#16
Posted: 12/23/2013 1:49:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by van1976:

14.5 pts too many to lay... granted Atl is not good but I think SF is over rated to begin with.  Plus too many people saying "blow-out"...Atl  to "cover".
quote
van1976 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
van1976
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 44
Location:
#17
Posted: 12/23/2013 2:06:15 PM
Got Atl plus 14.5 over at Bovada .. putting some more in (what the heck, last Mon nite game of season)...now it's 14....I think it'll be lower at game time...so if you like Atl get it in early.
quote
BendTheLine send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
BendTheLine
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 5
Location: Canada
#18
Posted: 12/23/2013 3:04:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheQuadYeah:

O.K. - time to go all "conspiracy" here......

#1 - Lions straight up lose at home to one of the worst teams this year in the Giants, and Chicago fumbles, stumbles, and bumbles against Philly - - perfectly setting up the crucial Packers/Bears playoff decider next week, does A-Rod make a dramatic return to helm the Packers? I don't know, I may want to "Daaaable-Check" the advertising $$$$ on that one........

#2 - Philly already knew they were going to have to play the Cowboys next week for the division, (which BTW, was "conveniently" moved to the primetime Game Of The Week - as mentioned at halftime of last night's Game Of The Week), so they had nothing to play for, so of course Chip Kelly rested all his starters to not risk injury and prepare for the Cowboys, right? - WRONG!!!!!!!!  

So, we've got some nice and tidy nail-biter playoff games on the line set up for next week, don't we? How about one more......

#3 - Cardinals lay the wood to the Seahawks in Seattle........ That's right, the Cardinals........ Beat Seattle......... In Seattle........ WTF?!?!?!?

So, if the Niners win tonight, and go 11-4, since they own the division over them, and the Saints play Tampa Bay at home (line is already at -13) that knocks the Cards out of the playoff race - the same Cardinals whom they play next week...... In Arizona..........  making that game (and the advertising $$$$) essentially pointless..... Are you starting to see where I'm going with this? Some of you believe Harbaugh is a "crooked A##" so........ 

Small play Falcons M/L - - I'm either a mad genius, or I need to be committed to an asylum....

Good Luck All........



Not entirely crazy Quad, I love this funky factoid:

The Falcons are 6-0 in games played on the West Coast under coach Mike Smith.

quote
donklong
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
donklong
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 7
Location:
#19
Posted: 12/23/2013 3:06:35 PM
With the Falcons finally getting health and playing better in the last month I'll glady take the 14.
quote
let_itride
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
let_itride
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 79
Location: Georgia
#20
Posted: 12/23/2013 3:35:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by donklong:

With the Falcons finally getting health and playing better in the last month I'll glady take the 14.
quote
citysnow
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
citysnow
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 356
Location:
#21
Posted: 12/23/2013 3:42:25 PM
Atl always show up to play sanfand  looking to beat them injuried or not they play well against them miners win but not cover the points  a field goal game here
quote
bossmanp
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mirage |
bossmanp
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 1920
Location: California
#22
Posted: 12/23/2013 3:49:19 PM
California Bowl number two ! Remember Jerry Glanville coming in winning and holding up his California bvowl trophy? I like the points and under 46
quote
emchu send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
emchu
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 456
Location:
#23
Posted: 12/23/2013 4:53:44 PM
Niners last day at Candlestick park :( I'm sad. Been going there since I was a kid. Go niners!!!!!!! :)
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
EaglesNationz send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
EaglesNationz
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 1
Location:
#24
Posted: 12/23/2013 5:14:11 PM
14pts seem a lot.... so ATL(under) would be a good one... its a DEF game..
quote
forty9ersfan80
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mandalay Bay |
forty9ersfan80
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 682
Location:
#25
Posted: 12/23/2013 5:16:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by EaglesNationz:

14pts seem a lot.... so ATL(under) would be a good one... its a DEF game..

atlanta defense sucks
quote
Forum Index : Pro Football : Messages Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.