Messages

Forum Index : Pro Football : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Pro Football] Topic: Chicago at Cleveland (12/15/2013)
Covers send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Covers
Participation Meter
Covers Referee
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 61
Location: Ireland
#1
Posted: 12/10/2013 12:33:13 AM

Away:  Chicago [3-9-1 ATS]
Home:  Cleveland [6-7 ATS]

Game Time: 1:00 PM
Stadium: FirstEnergy Stadium

Recent Meetings:
N/A

Team Leaders:

Chicago:
Passing: Jay Cutler (1908)
Rushing: Matt Forte (1073)
Receiving: Alshon Jeffery (1193)

Cleveland:
Passing: Brandon Weeden (1731)
Rushing: Willis McGahee (377)
Receiving: Josh Gordon (1400)

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

quote
shachor send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
shachor
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 113
Location: Pennsylvania
#2
Posted: 12/11/2013 10:01:34 AM
Stats say Clev but my gut says Bears
quote
TheQuadYeah send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TheQuadYeah
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1686
Location:
#3
Posted: 12/12/2013 12:54:57 PM
I've seen the line at Browns +1, and rightly so. This should be a close game. I think Cuntler playing would actually benefit the Browns - but they always "dookie" it up for me when I take them. Hmmmm, "D" heart and soul Briggs might be back? That's it, Bears - just too much firepower.....
quote
dibcompany send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
dibcompany
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1135
Location: Canada
#4
Posted: 12/12/2013 2:45:46 PM
is campbell healthy?
quote
Davidscott40
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Davidscott40
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1424
Location: Virgin Islands
              USA
#5
Posted: 12/12/2013 6:30:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheQuadYeah:

I've seen the line at Browns +1, and rightly so. This should be a close game. I think Cuntler playing would actually benefit the Browns - but they always "dookie" it up for me when I take them. Hmmmm, "D" heart and soul Briggs might be back? That's it, Bears - just too much firepower.....
man totally with you on the Bears QB observation.  Was going to pound the OVER on this one with McCown going, but I have no idea what to expect from Cutler.  Both McCown and Campbell proved they could put up the points in frigid conditions last week.  No play for me now.. but BOL.
quote
binger1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
binger1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 547
Location: Missouri
#6
Posted: 12/13/2013 2:00:35 AM
Brownies actually will play a full 60 minutes in this one.Being their last home game of the season.The Dawg pound will be barking !! Cleveland wins 23-17...... WOOF WOOF WOOF! BOL
quote
Runnie72 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Runnie72
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 101
Location:
#7
Posted: 12/13/2013 2:59:15 AM

Like Chicago here to win

Cleveland not playing for anything but pride, Josh Gordon will have another big day unless snow in forecast.  Cleveland cannot run the ball and no #2 WR to compliment so if Chicago floats safety to double team Gordon then even with a rusty Cutler the Bears got too much fire power on offense, Hayden cannot cover everybody

 

Bears 24 browns 14

quote
spottie2935
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Las Vegas Hotel and Casino |
spottie2935
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 5779
Location: Nevada
#8
Posted: 12/13/2013 6:44:57 PM
16-13 bears   under cutler not played so i expect some rust and poor play but the browns only have 1 super star on offense.
quote
now_then send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
now_then
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 58
Location:
#9
Posted: 12/13/2013 8:16:07 PM
Bears need this win to stay alive in wildcard. I go with my gut Cle.
quote
binger1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
binger1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 547
Location: Missouri
#10
Posted: 12/13/2013 11:53:48 PM
Being a big Browns Fan sure has its heartaches but im telling you ,this team hasn't gave up on the season and they play hard for their fans in this last home game..I've cashed a lot of money this yr. on them.Even when they've lost they cover the spread but this one wont matter because they win outright! I go up to Cleveland and smash down a few cold ones a couple times a yr. And yes that's where ill be this sunday. Browns by  6 or 7. GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!
quote
binger1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
binger1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 547
Location: Missouri
#11
Posted: 12/14/2013 12:11:24 AM

If they can go into Foxboro and dominate the game for 59 minutes and then get screwed by the refs(bogus pass interference call at the end) against Brady and the High octane Pats then why will they have trouble at their house with a "rusty" Cutler that hasn't played for 5 wks.?Just my thoughts. Bol should be a good game hope its snowing,makes the jello shots in the Dawg Pound they throw around taste that much better! (12-3 last 2 wks in the Nfl.) Go Browns!

quote
binger1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
binger1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 547
Location: Missouri
#12
Posted: 12/14/2013 12:17:22 AM
Sorry just checked im 11-4 not 12-3 last 2 weeks in the nfl ..Including Sandiego play that cashed last night. BOL TO ALL
quote
SausageTitz
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SausageTitz
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 840
Location: Florida
#13
Posted: 12/14/2013 9:07:36 AM
Cutler comming back will screw this up. Nobody on the team even likes or respects Jay. Hes a crybaby V.agina who thinks hes above everybody, and i agree Cleve will show up big in there last home game of the year..Cleve in the pick' em
quote
rock40237
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
rock40237
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 567
Location: New Jersey
#14
Posted: 12/14/2013 1:41:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by binger1:

If they can go into Foxboro and dominate the game for 59 minutes and then get screwed by the refs(bogus pass interference call at the end) against Brady and the High octane Pats then why will they have trouble at their house with a "rusty" Cutler that hasn't played for 5 wks.?Just my thoughts. Bol should be a good game hope its snowing,makes the jello shots in the Dawg Pound they throw around taste that much better! (12-3 last 2 wks in the Nfl.) Go Browns!


Interesting that everyone keeps saying "Cutler will be rusty", because he hasn't played in 5 weeks… Yet Mccown wasn't rusty when thrown into action after not having played since preaseason (7 weeks). Just something that had me scratching my head… I hope people arent betting based on potential rust.
quote
rock40237
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
rock40237
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 567
Location: New Jersey
#15
Posted: 12/14/2013 2:07:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SausageTitz:

Cutler comming back will screw this up. Nobody on the team even likes or respects Jay. Hes a crybaby V.agina who thinks hes above everybody, and i agree Cleve will show up big in there last home game of the year..Cleve in the pick' em

Interesting, that no likes or respects Jay yet he still managed to be voted a captain by the players. Huh…wonder if that is just you talking out of your behind? Cutler is a actually a pretty cool guy if you ever listen to his radio show or press conferences. In your defense, sometimes making garbage up is more fun then taking the time to know the truth.
quote
mak104 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mak104
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 96
Location:
#16
Posted: 12/14/2013 9:32:06 PM
He may be a cool guy but he's a betters nightmare QB. He's gonna throw 4.Problem is that we don't know if they will be TD's or picks.I don't think there's a better alive (or fantasy player, for that matter) who hasn't been screwed by Cutler. It makes it hard to bet with him or against him.
quote
Tex-101
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Tex-101
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1503
Location: New York
#17
Posted: 12/14/2013 10:11:01 PM
Who's carrying the ball for the Brownies this week?  Can't find that info anywhere.
quote
Tex-101
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Tex-101
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1503
Location: New York
#18
Posted: 12/14/2013 10:16:13 PM
Best guess is Fozzy 'The Bear' Whittaker.  Hopefully a double helping of their big FB because the Bears can't stop the run.
quote
sliccgtown
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
sliccgtown
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 9
Location:
#19
Posted: 12/15/2013 7:02:29 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by rock40237:


Interesting that everyone keeps saying "Cutler will be rusty", because he hasn't played in 5 weeks… Yet Mccown wasn't rusty when thrown into action after not having played since preaseason (7 weeks). Just something that had me scratching my head… I hope people arent betting based on potential rust.
Well said!
quote
My_gut_tells_me
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
My_gut_tells_me
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 29
Location:
#20
Posted: 12/15/2013 10:39:36 AM

What you guys are not taking into account is, Bears have @ legit targets for a so called rusty Cutler. Cutler  has been watching MCcown, work this offence to it's fulliest. If Cutler wants to remain a Bear, he is going to have to perform. That is a big if.

I am taking  Over 42. Bears O line is still out there Bears targets are still there. Bears D still can't stop The run or the pass. They can make the worst offence look good. Cutler just might make a bone head mistake to allow a cover of the points it thou.

I work in Chicago just down the street from a bar Jay used to frequent, still might(?) people say he is a D-bag. Maybe with a kid and one on the way he has changed???

quote
kaleb01
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
kaleb01
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1370
Location: Virginia
#21
Posted: 12/15/2013 11:05:10 AM
OVER THE POINTS- GLTA------------------ 
quote
SausageTitz
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SausageTitz
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 840
Location: Florida
#22
Posted: 12/15/2013 11:07:37 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by rock40237:


Interesting, that no likes or respects Jay yet he still managed to be voted a captain by the players. Huh…wonder if that is just you talking out of your behind? Cutler is a actually a pretty cool guy if you ever listen to his radio show or press conferences. In your defense, sometimes making garbage up is more fun then taking the time to know the truth.

   That me re-phrase that ROCK, jay cutler is Respected because of his Talents, but sorry to devastate u because your obviously a Jay Cutler fan, but hes an ignorant f.uck, and if you cant see that by now your just not intelligent, in fact, very naïve....do u think jay would go on Live radio and show his true colors? No he wouldn't...know why? because he has a brain.  A lot of people including myself k now the "Real Jay".

Anyway, back to the game, I do believe Cutler will screw this up, and this is the browns last home game of the year and they will treat it like there super bowl. Clev +1. GLTA

quote
My_gut_tells_me
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
My_gut_tells_me
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 29
Location:
#23
Posted: 12/15/2013 11:31:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SausageTitz:

   That me re-phrase that ROCK, jay cutler is Respected because of his Talents, but sorry to devastate u because your obviously a Jay Cutler fan, but hes an ignorant f.uck, and if you cant see that by now your just not intelligent, in fact, very naïve....do u think jay would go on Live radio and show his true colors? No he wouldn't...know why? because he has a brain.  A lot of people including myself k now the "Real Jay".

Anyway, back to the game, I do believe Cutler will screw this up, and this is the browns last home game of the year and they will treat it like there super bowl. Clev +1. GLTA

I could not agree with you more. I work with some guys who are Jay fans and when I ask them are they still happy with Jay cutler they say yes. I liked him the first year. Didn't take me long to realize he is not he answer for Chi-town

quote
RichieRich97
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
RichieRich97
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 764
Location: Texas
#24
Posted: 12/15/2013 11:46:22 AM
Got Cleveland plus 1. I hope nobody gave too much credit to bears beating cowboy, that was all Because Dallas is terrible. It is a mistake to put cutler in against maybe the best defense in the leauge.
quote
Dbobo send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Dbobo
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 3
Location:
#25
Posted: 12/15/2013 12:06:48 PM
Browns over bears thank me later
quote
Forum Index : Pro Football : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.