Cincinnati at Cleveland (09/29/2013)

Forum: Pro Football Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Pro Football] Topic: Cincinnati at Cleveland (09/29/2013)
Covers PM Covers
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 61
Ireland
 
Covers
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/24/2013 3:48:50 AM

Away:  Cincinnati [2-0-1 ATS]
Home:  Cleveland [1-2 ATS]

Game Time: 1:00 PM
Stadium: FirstEnergy Stadium

Recent Meetings:
N/A

Team Leaders:

Cincinnati:
Passing: Andy Dalton (797)
Rushing: BenJarvus Green-Ellis (129)
Receiving: A.J. Green (249)

Cleveland:
Passing: Brandon Weeden (516)
Rushing: Josh Aubrey (34)
Receiving: Jordan Cameron (269)

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

WHOjulsCARDINAL PM WHOjulsCARDINAL
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 191
 
WHOjulsCARDINAL
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/24/2013 10:09:40 AM
i have colts straight teased with bengals +2. those are the 2 automatic teams that are winning this week.
TheQuadYeah PM TheQuadYeah
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1827
 
TheQuadYeah
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/24/2013 4:59:19 PM

*This ain't Leslie Frazier

*This ain't Christian Ponder

*This is the Bengals defense.....

-4.5 keeps it "interesting", but I'm not buying what the Browns are selling.....

Bungles - get it at 4.5 before it goes up.....

fan1ranger PM fan1ranger
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1135
 
fan1ranger
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/24/2013 7:42:13 PM
Look for the Browns to make a game of this after a nice win last
week at Vikings.
Taking the Browns plus the points in this one.
Coloneljim PM Coloneljim
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 13312
 
Coloneljim
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/24/2013 9:13:17 PM

Agree Browns one more time.

Cleveland - 27                           Cincinnati - 14

Browns +4.5             

Cincy lays an egg in Cleveland. Let down after last weeks big win over the Pack.

Browns - 

vue21849 PM vue21849
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 3944
South Carolina
 
vue21849
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/25/2013 12:43:31 AM

    Browns have continued to play hard. Very stingy defense against much better so far! They know the Bungles well. Looking for a letdown off Cincy's big win in last.

CLEVELAND  + 4.5

LIanafranks5 PM LIanafranks5
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2034
Nevada
 
LIanafranks5
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/25/2013 5:43:38 AM
No offense Jim, but you've got to be a bookie, because your plays are downright backwards. lol No way Cleveland is blowing out Cincinnati
dustyvaultz PM dustyvaultz
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 905
Illinois
 
dustyvaultz
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/25/2013 9:39:54 AM
Cinci's not letting this team get away with taking their shine
Posted using a mobile device.
sjon412 PM sjon412
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 116
 
sjon412
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/25/2013 10:54:34 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

No offense Jim, but you've got to be a bookie, because your plays are downright backwards. lol No way Cleveland is blowing out Cincinnati

why? you've stated nothing but your opinion YET AGAIN. Give some thought to your post not just some useless garble

Coloneljim PM Coloneljim
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 13312
 
Coloneljim
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/25/2013 8:38:15 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

No offense Jim, but you've got to be a bookie, because your plays are downright backwards. lol No way Cleveland is blowing out Cincinnati

OK Lf  You made me go back and look at this one again. I was betting this game based on Marvin Lewis' division RF record (1-5 last 6 ats)  Asking Hoyer to beat a playoff team two weeks in a row may be asking a lot. Bengals are playing well right now and even though they are 1-3 ats in their last 4 trips to Cleveland, they should do enough this Sunday to escape with a win. I'm changing it up.

Cincinnati - 27                                  Cleveland - 20

Bengals -4                                       over 41.5

A bookie??  when was the last time you saw a bookie buying sneakers in K-Mart???  

Bengals - Over 

 

NFLPICK2013 PM NFLPICK2013
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 40
 
NFLPICK2013
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2013 12:18:54 AM
PREDICTION

CINCINNATI 26 - 17 CLEVELAND

CIN -4 // OVER 41.5
BreakaBookie PM BreakaBookie
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1737
New York
 
BreakaBookie
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/26/2013 7:46:28 PM

Oh man I'm going huge on the bengals....

they are the real deal, very well could be 3-0

Marvin Lewis always has these boys pumped for a division game....

I expect a slaughter....

 

look up bengals historically vs. AFC North.... And this is the best team they've had in awhile....

 

GL to all!

LIanafranks5 PM LIanafranks5
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2034
Nevada
 
LIanafranks5
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/27/2013 8:16:57 AM
lol Jim you're funny. I am just using Liana's Account. She's a good capper too though, better than the public but she doesn't post here just so yall know. 
LIanafranks5 PM LIanafranks5
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2034
Nevada
 
LIanafranks5
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/27/2013 8:40:28 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by sjon412:

why? you've stated nothing but your opinion YET AGAIN. Give some thought to your post not just some useless garble


That's really all you can do is post your opinions. But when I Said I went 14-1 in the pick the pros that was a fact. This was a hard week too, if you remember when KC was in Chicago and beat the bears? My only loss was Carolina, beating Tampa (I had Tampa) Only 2 people went 15-0 that week, so I would have won 10k if I had chosen Carolina. Very next week I went 14-1 again. But I admitted I had 3 chances to do it. Liana went 15-0 winning the pick the pros the same year but that was an easy week, she had to split the 30k with over 800 people. Parlaying them would have been good though.

As I said, I can back up my claims, I've got a service 100% documented plays this year. Week 1 I hit a parlay that paid +1000, week 2 I hit a teaser that paid +3000 and this past week I hit another teaser which paid +1100. Anyone want proof, just email me and I'll forward the emails. I don't make up BS about my record. I just stay away from trap games and go with my gut. That is the key to winning. This site is not good to look at these threads, as they will make you overthink the games sometimes. 
LIanafranks5 PM LIanafranks5
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2034
Nevada
 
LIanafranks5
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/27/2013 8:43:34 AM
Imagine if you had put all the winnings from week 1 on the week 2 teaser then all those on the week 3.....you all would be rich following me. But then vegas would hate me and I dont think you'd have the balls to do that anyway.

GL
knasty007 PM knasty007
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 3046
Ohio
 
knasty007
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/27/2013 5:51:05 PM
Bengals ml
omb1 PM omb1
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 964
Florida
 
omb1
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/27/2013 6:31:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

Imagine if you had put all the winnings from week 1 on the week 2 teaser then all those on the week 3.....you all would be rich following me. But then vegas would hate me and I dont think you'd have the balls to do that anyway.

GL

Big talk.  Post your picks.

Da_Shouta PM Da_Shouta
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 361
Nevada
 
Da_Shouta
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/27/2013 7:02:21 PM
Underdog has covered 10-1-1 ATS L12 games in the "Ohio Bowl" series, worth mentioning: Bengals will be with out the services of half the starting secondary in Leon Hall and Reggie Nelson who both pulled hamstrings last week, also 80% public bets on Cincy yet the line has moved from -5 to -3....with 80% bets on the Bengals, can you say "Public Bloodbath?"


AceMackenzie PM AceMackenzie
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 576
Florida
 
AceMackenzie
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/28/2013 12:30:22 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by omb1:

Big talk.  Post your picks.

I agree Post your picks ! in the survior Series game here ,It will keep track of your picks , I dont think a few guys on the sire  are going to take down all those hotels in Vagas. I can tell you that i am Superman and i can fly  - doesnt make it real !  No offense but 14-1 ATS - I'd have to see it to beleive it.

oh and Cinci -4

fed6674 PM fed6674
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 572
Oregon
 
fed6674
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/28/2013 2:06:26 AM
Cincy -4
GLTA

LIanafranks5 PM LIanafranks5
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2034
Nevada
 
LIanafranks5
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/28/2013 5:00:53 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AceMackenzie:

I agree Post your picks ! in the survior Series game here ,It will keep track of your picks , I dont think a few guys on the sire  are going to take down all those hotels in Vagas. I can tell you that i am Superman and i can fly  - doesnt make it real !  No offense but 14-1 ATS - I'd have to see it to beleive it.

oh and Cinci -4


I never said I Went 14-1 ATS, I said ML (which is actually harder considering all the dogs that won that week) but I had 3 chances at it. So, on my best ticket it was 14-1. I cannot prove this as I threw away the worthless piece of paper a long time ago. However, I can prove that I've won all 3 weeks in a row, if you email me I will forward you the emails with full headers. But why waste my time giving my plays away free. I am not out to break vegas. I am out to make money. If you guys are serious about making money, then email me. And I could care less if anyone believes me or not. I know I'm for real. I offered proof, so no argument here.
LIanafranks5 PM LIanafranks5
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2034
Nevada
 
LIanafranks5
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/28/2013 5:02:26 AM
And actually it's a compliment to me that you guys find my talents to be UNBELIEVABLE. Thanks very much! I agree, I don't know how I'd do it without the power of GOD. But still, it's a compliment to me that you guys are not able to believe this. I may very well be the best capper in the world (Without a big head....LOL)
LIanafranks5 PM LIanafranks5
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2034
Nevada
 
LIanafranks5
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/28/2013 5:07:38 AM
Sorry for my contradiction. I said I could "Care less" if you believe me, but what I meant is that it doesn't bother me at all. But I honestly DO take it as a compliment, because I know I am telling the truth and that equates to you saying "UNBELIEVABLE!" 

You get what I mean? I will help you all steer clear of traps but I won't give my service away because too many people look at these threads and no way will I risk my good karma on the entire world. Vegas would start rigging the games against us if I gave my plays away free to everyone. Sad fact, or else I'd do it.
LIanafranks5 PM LIanafranks5
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2034
Nevada
 
LIanafranks5
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/28/2013 5:09:46 AM
In other words, the hotels are not going anywhere. A Select few will win. 
LIanafranks5 PM LIanafranks5
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2034
Nevada
 
LIanafranks5
Participation Meter
Posted: 9/28/2013 5:11:54 AM
But now that I Think about it, they make so much money off the slot machines, I think they can afford to lose money on sports. It's just that they are greedy and they are not in the business of losing money. That is one reason I think the games are rigged. I have no inside connections or information. I get it all from God.
Forum: Pro Football Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.