Messages

Forum Index : Pro Football : Messages Page 2 of 9 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [Pro Football] Topic: San Francisco at Atlanta (01/20/2013)
kub_ent send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mandalay Bay |
kub_ent
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 19
Location:
#26
Posted: 1/14/2013 9:29:32 PM
Niners have not won 3 straight games all season and coming to the state where the pastor said there is no more play!!! ATL will win this straight up... Turner, Jones, White, Gonzalez, Rodgers & Douglas...Falcons Corners will play man noone to double and scheme on CK7 keeping him honest with 6 to 8 in the box forcing Davis to block, ..if he his ever on the field (time of possession) Falcons are the best in the league...NYG beat SF 26-3 and Falcons Blanked NYG 34-0...Falcons win straight up!!! MIKE NOLAN Revenge game...
quote
livie send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
livie
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3039
Location: United States
#27
Posted: 1/14/2013 9:42:07 PM
If this is such a mismatch, why is spread only 3-4? 
I have yet to see anyone backing the niners who thinks this will be close. Everyone calling for a blowout. 

So, in one of the most heavily bet events of the sports year, a complete mismatch, and line is 3-4?

Sounds like free money to me. 
quote
UHQB
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mandalay Bay |
UHQB
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2405
Location: Nevada
#28
Posted: 1/14/2013 9:45:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by livie:

If this is such a mismatch, why is spread only 3-4? 
I have yet to see anyone backing the niners who thinks this will be close. Everyone calling for a blowout. 

So, in one of the most heavily bet events of the sports year, a complete mismatch, and line is 3-4?

Sounds like free money to me. 

The forecasters are predicting SF at 6-7 by game time. Radio talk shows are all touting it. If that's the case I'll wait till then to jump on Atlanta.

quote
Classof78
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Classof78
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 766
Location: New Jersey
#29
Posted: 1/14/2013 9:57:07 PM
All it takes is one BIG hit and the kapkid will exit stage left  get ready Mr. Smith !
quote
SITERBUN send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SITERBUN
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 33
Location:
#30
Posted: 1/14/2013 9:58:43 PM
Last nite Bun decide pull prank on sister. Go into purse late while she sreep. Go into purse, take out dial of birth contror pill. Replace every other pill with Vitamin C. Ohhhhh hahaha Bun sister should never have tell on Bun for drink Dad bottle of Sake on Flyday nite! *Bun Kaepernicking after reprace pill*

Now onto grame. Matt Ryan been crutch since Boston College day. He great QB. Then again, so Aaron Rodger. 49er actual match up better against Farcon then Sea Chicken. 49er do well against good pass QB team. Just ask Aaron Rodger, Drew Bree, Matthew Stafford, and Tom Brady.

49er rectify rast year NFC Championship loss.

FINAL OUTCOME OF GRAME

San Flancisco 49er        Atranta Farcon
             34                               28                             
quote
ATLiens007 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ATLiens007
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 309
Location: Hawaii
#31
Posted: 1/14/2013 10:24:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by brokenleg:


What are you SMOKEING!!!  give me some.....  

Learn how to spell "Smoking" first and maybe I'll give some BONEHEAD!!!
quote
ATLiens007 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ATLiens007
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 309
Location: Hawaii
#32
Posted: 1/14/2013 10:53:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BLOCKBOYZ:


What up man! What's your honest reason how ATL will win? Jus curious what U thought since u were a fan! 

Honestly, except for a handful of people, wasn't everyone on the Seahawks last week saying there more dominate, they have a better D, better QB, better running game, that beast mode would run all over us and that we don't match up well? Furthermore, that ATL and Matt Ryan are overrated? Also because of past history that we are choke artist and won't win against the Seahawks? 

Look at the post so far it's the same old story. Why would I need to give you any reasoning when all you guys do is bash someones post to get your point across because you think or feel differently on a team and particularly the game. However, in this case I will answer your question because you asked. 

Understanding, that everyone is stated to there own opinions. Just bare in mind that even though ATL is currently the #1 team during the 2012 regular season and stand alone #1 seed in the post season, ATL still gets no RESPECT! But, it's totally fine because I enjoy ATL being the overrated, overachieving, underdogs. No one expects ATL to win but all ATL does is win! Isn't that frustrating enough for all of you betting or playing against ATL! 

49ers are a great team and don't need to be compared to any other. I have nothing against the 49ers except for the fact that there just one more team in the way towards the Super Bowl. Nevertheless, cant wait till this sunday and I'm just going to enjoy the game and stay away from laying down anything on it! 

Aloha bruddahs and I hope you guys make some scripts this weekend!!!!


quote
PAPADON send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
PAPADON
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 665
Location:
#33
Posted: 1/14/2013 11:47:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by brokenleg:


What are you SMOKEING!!!  give me some.....  

Have you heard of KONA GOLD?  Come over to Hawaii if you want some.

ATLiens007 believes the Dirty Birds always win @ home.  But, it will be Harbaugh Bowl.

SF -4 & OVER

quote
BLOCKBOYZ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BLOCKBOYZ
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 48
Location:
#34
Posted: 1/15/2013 12:33:14 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ATLiens007:


Honestly, except for a handful of people, wasn't everyone on the Seahawks last week saying there more dominate, they have a better D, better QB, better running game, that beast mode would run all over us and that we don't match up well? Furthermore, that ATL and Matt Ryan are overrated? Also because of past history that we are choke artist and won't win against the Seahawks? 

Look at the post so far it's the same old story. Why would I need to give you any reasoning when all you guys do is bash someones post to get your point across because you think or feel differently on a team and particularly the game. However, in this case I will answer your question because you asked. 

Understanding, that everyone is stated to there own opinions. Just bare in mind that even though ATL is currently the #1 team during the 2012 regular season and stand alone #1 seed in the post season, ATL still gets no RESPECT! But, it's totally fine because I enjoy ATL being the overrated, overachieving, underdogs. No one expects ATL to win but all ATL does is win! Isn't that frustrating enough for all of you betting or playing against ATL! 

49ers are a great team and don't need to be compared to any other. I have nothing against the 49ers except for the fact that there just one more team in the way towards the Super Bowl. Nevertheless, cant wait till this sunday and I'm just going to enjoy the game and stay away from laying down anything on it! 

Aloha bruddahs and I hope you guys make some scripts this weekend!!!!



Mahalo Killa! Jus wanted to hear your side! Good luck! 
quote
Vin-Vegas
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
Vin-Vegas
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 10
Location: Nevada
#35
Posted: 1/15/2013 2:13:29 AM
San Francisco was counting their lucky stars after seeing Seattle lose in the waning seconds... For it was Just a few games back and their last road game that San Francisco went into Seattle and got taken behind the woodshed. Instead they get to play a team that struggles against the run and struggles with athletic quarterbacks. Atlanta however, did manage to go 3-1 verse those quarterbacks beating Cam Newton, Russell Wilson and RG 3... Although, none of those victories were easy.  

Atlanta was fantastic in the first 3 quarters building a 27-7 lead, but they were so awful in the 4th, on both sides of the ball; that it makes bettors salivate at the thought of that team playing the likes of San Francisco. The 49ers are a top notch running team with an athletic, fast quarterback and they happen to be a defensive juggernaut.

SAN FRANCISCO 27-24
quote
2Packs send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
2Packs
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
Location:
#36
Posted: 1/15/2013 4:36:37 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Vin-Vegas:

San Francisco was counting their lucky stars after seeing Seattle lose in the waning seconds... For it was Just a few games back and their last road game that San Francisco went into Seattle and got taken behind the woodshed. Instead they get to play a team that struggles against the run and struggles with athletic quarterbacks. Atlanta however, did manage to go 3-1 verse those quarterbacks beating Cam Newton, Russell Wilson and RG 3... Although, none of those victories were easy.  

Atlanta was fantastic in the first 3 quarters building a 27-7 lead, but they were so awful in the 4th, on both sides of the ball; that it makes bettors salivate at the thought of that team playing the likes of San Francisco. The 49ers are a top notch running team with an athletic, fast quarterback and they happen to be a defensive juggernaut.

SAN FRANCISCO 27-24

Have to disagree on the juggernaut . What offense did they shut down in last ten games? Rams, Bears, Cardinals, and that great Dolphin attack. Everyone else scored points if my recollection is coorect. Home dogs have made money this year so probably ride the dog and the over as a cover bet! Don't step on your kapernick on this one ATL has quicker LBs than my Pack. My other Pack sent me to big payday downing Duke so it was a split on the packs this week!!
quote
vali31 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
vali31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 61
Location: California
#37
Posted: 1/15/2013 5:05:09 AM
Since "NOBODY" is giving any valid arguments for ATL on winning the game, I would!  This game is going to be won by Matt Ryan.  It does not matter what SF does on defense or what Kaep does on offense, it is solely going to sit on Ryan's shoulders.  Ryan is going to have the home field advantage, he is going to have to make the right calls at the line of scrimmage and don't give up any costly turnovers. There are too many offensive weapons on ATL to keep them under 30+ points in this home game. Whereas SF is relying on broken plays and QB who is going to think run first and has had thrown bad balls in the last 3 games.  If you think ATL is going to be stupid enough to run man to man like GB your an idiot. Former SF coach Mike Nolan drafted some of the players on that team.  ATL 35 SF10
quote
Mazman80 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Mazman80
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 14
Location:
#38
Posted: 1/15/2013 8:31:40 AM
Going with the over and atl. think atl will score through the air and 49ers will put points on the board. love how everyone is jumping on the 49ers. can get atl +5. waiting to see if i can get it higher. atl still not getting any respect. yeah they blew a big lead but they beat the sexy superbowl pick. the players and the crowd will be will pumped. i know its a big if but if they can contain colin they will run away with it. also i can't trust any team who can't beat the lowly rams. i think too many people are riding the N.E. win where N.E. was due for a let down cuz they were coming off a short week after dismantling the texans. what happened to S.F. after that game.
quote
brokenleg
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
brokenleg
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 38
Location:
#39
Posted: 1/15/2013 8:41:24 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PAPADON:

Have you heard of KONA GOLD?  Come over to Hawaii if you want some.

ATLiens007 believes the Dirty Birds always win @ home.  But, it will be Harbaugh Bowl.

SF -4 & OVER


Do you mean Maui Wowie.....  That sh#@ is good!!!


quote
pepa192 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
pepa192
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 227
Location: New York
#40
Posted: 1/15/2013 9:07:38 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vali31:

Since "NOBODY" is giving any valid arguments for ATL on winning the game, I would!  This game is going to be won by Matt Ryan.  It does not matter what SF does on defense or what Kaep does on offense, it is solely going to sit on Ryan's shoulders.  Ryan is going to have the home field advantage, he is going to have to make the right calls at the line of scrimmage and don't give up any costly turnovers. There are too many offensive weapons on ATL to keep them under 30+ points in this home game. Whereas SF is relying on broken plays and QB who is going to think run first and has had thrown bad balls in the last 3 games.  If you think ATL is going to be stupid enough to run man to man like GB your an idiot. Former SF coach Mike Nolan drafted some of the players on that team.  ATL 35 SF10
  Wish tom was Sunday already!!! ATL35---SF10??
quote
TheQuadYeah send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TheQuadYeah
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1827
Location:
#41
Posted: 1/15/2013 10:00:44 AM

     Here's a point I think nobody has brought up yet. If you look at the Seahawks and the 49ers, they're basically the same team. Rookie running powerhouse QB's who can also throw the ball hard, literal "beasts" at RB, I mean Lynch looks like Predator, and Gore looks like Shrek! So-so on the wide outs, with no real huge deep threats on either team, awesome defenses, and even very successful college HC's who have made the pro transition.

     Now, why have I brought all of this up? Two words - John Abraham. Look at last week's game, it's a tale of 2 halves - one with him, and the other without him. Hotlanta was able to contain Wilson more with him in the game, but look at the second half - "Beast Mode" came alive, and so did the offense.....

     I see him listed as "probable", but I think if he's limping around like RG3, and he can't push that O-line around, "Matty Ice" or not, it's going to be a loooooooooong day for the Durty Burdz....

     Now, even with all of that said, I'm waiting for the line to get to 4.5 or even 5, because then I'd like Atlanta a little more - someone mentioned a short week, West travelling to East, I figure that might keep it close, too........

Good Luck All!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote
Fazool
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Fazool
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 272
Location: New Jersey
#42
Posted: 1/15/2013 10:05:26 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by UHQB:

The forecasters are predicting SF at 6-7 by game time. Radio talk shows are all touting it. If that's the case I'll wait till then to jump on Atlanta.


The more i look at this game the more i like ATL. They are still one of the best home teams in the league, and if i can have them getting 6-7 i'm all over it!
quote
Buddhabud
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Buddhabud
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 412
Location: Georgia
#43
Posted: 1/15/2013 10:35:57 AM
Been a FALCON fan since the 70sThis is the best FALCON team I've seen take the field..Every1 doubted them against the Seahawks and they still All you 49er fans keep betting that line This is not a good matchup for the 49er secondary vs ATL receiversI think that will be the key to the game.Taking MY FALCONS plus 4 and plus 10 with NE -3.5 in a teaser.GLE  Out
quote
SportsPredictor
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
SportsPredictor
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 375
Location: Massachusetts
#44
Posted: 1/15/2013 1:46:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by brokenleg:

1st message on the thread

Follow the Vueman IF you want to win!!!!  

Is this the post you're talking about?  Huh?  This one?  The one you plastered all over the Seattle/Atlanta post?

SEATTLE   +  1 (Prime Play!)      OK kid!!! 

You take great pleasure in cursing and swearing on covers, and putting everyone down on their picks.  Yet, you don't have the guts to make ANY selections yourself!  When you ran off that Seattle/Atlanta board, you forgot to read my three messages to you girl.  Now, here's what I want you to do...

Click on your photo or mine.  You'll see "Recent Post" on the right side of the page.  Then, click on "Seattle at Atlanta (01/13/2013)".  When you get there, you make sure you read your lost messages from me on pages seven and eight.  You gut that?  Yeah, you better gut that!

You remember me girlie?  You will, when you read those messages.  When I wasn't there, you slammed my face into the ground over and over and over again on that post.  You even used your dirty, foul languange even though covers is open to children and teenagers.  But then, you're in Mexico!  So no surprise.

Shamed me when I lost that small play on Denver and the one on Green Bay.  Remember now?  But you ran off like a coward when my 5 Times Large Play on Seattle came through...and my play on New England on Sunday.  Seattle and New England kicked your teeth out, remember?  Now get your behind over there and read your messages!!!

San Francisco vs. Atlanta (Unknown at the Moment)

Will post by Friday     Good Luck to All But One              

 

 

 

 

quote
RichieRich97
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
RichieRich97
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1074
Location: Texas
#45
Posted: 1/15/2013 1:47:12 PM
SF and over
quote
shochuman send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
shochuman
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 507
Location:
#46
Posted: 1/15/2013 5:05:59 PM
ATLANTA - Home Dog
quote
southpaw5 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
southpaw5
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 31
Location:
#47
Posted: 1/15/2013 5:12:12 PM

Although Atlanta is the home team and number one seed I don't see them getting past San Fran ... Kappy is playing out of his mind right now and will exploit Atlanta like he exploited GB. Will make for a great super bowl against either Balty or N.E. still think the smart play is on the over even a 27-24 ballgame makes you money but im thinking this game will be more like the 34-17 variety ... best bet is over in both games ... N.E S.F superbowl with a score of 48-41 N.E .... just my opinion

quote
SRM send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SRM
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 89
Location: United States
#48
Posted: 1/15/2013 9:27:00 PM
SF all the way here...ATL is to conservative especially with a lead...they dont have that killer instinct...they were content last week going into the half and almost got poked in the rear because of it...Russel Wilson could have ran for 200 yards and didnt but Kap will! Atl gets EMBARRASED sunday!!!!


38-17 SF
BOOK IT
like I said b4 Pats/SF in the highest scoring superbowl EVER
quote
forkball
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
forkball
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 557
Location: Cayman Islands
#49
Posted: 1/15/2013 9:45:22 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Buddhabud:

Been a FALCON fan since the 70sThis is the best FALCON team I've seen take the field..Every1 doubted them against the Seahawks and they still All you 49er fans keep betting that line This is not a good matchup for the 49er secondary vs ATL receiversI think that will be the key to the game.Taking MY FALCONS plus 4 and plus 10 with NE -3.5 in a teaser.GLE  Out

ITS LAUGHABLE FOR YOU TO SAY THAT WHEN THE NINERS HAVE THE MORE PHYSICAL TEAM ESPECIALLY ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL IN THE TRENCHES.  NEEDLESS TO SAY IF YOU CANT BLOCK YOU CAN'T WIN.

quote
SportsFan5 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SportsFan5
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 30
Location:
#50
Posted: 1/15/2013 11:41:37 PM
49'ERs in a garbage kicking.
quote
Forum Index : Pro Football : Messages Page 2 of 9 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.