Texas

Forum: Nascar
Author: [Nascar] Topic: Texas
Raisethis2 PM Raisethis2
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 470
Illinois
 
Raisethis2
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/13/2013 8:58:17 AM
The fact that the death peddlers at the NRA have naming rights to this race is an abomination. Next year it should be sponsored by the New Town Mom's. 

That said, Kyle Busch has his swagger back and just dominated last night. I see nothing to make me think he doesn't do it again tonight. 

Kyle Busch           4 units @ 5 to 1
Jimmie Johnson  2 units @ 4 to 1 just as a back up bet. 


stats1 PM stats1
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 7894
Georgia
 
stats1
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/13/2013 9:08:31 AM
   don't count out biffle and carl
MillerLiteBoy PM MillerLiteBoy
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 1832
United States
 
MillerLiteBoy
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/13/2013 9:49:31 AM
Kenseth will be there in the end
madshooter72 PM madshooter72
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 6583
Florida
 
madshooter72
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/13/2013 10:48:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Raisethis2:

The fact that the death peddlers at the NRA have naming rights to this race is an abomination. Next year it should be sponsored by the New Town Mom's. 

That said, Kyle Busch has his swagger back and just dominated last night. I see nothing to make me think he doesn't do it again tonight. 

Kyle Busch           4 units @ 5 to 1
Jimmie Johnson  2 units @ 4 to 1 just as a back up bet. 


 

Sorry, but the fact that you would write the bullshit that I bolded just goes to show how uniformed and idiotic you must be. The NRA had nothing to do with Sandy Hook, it was a friggin crazy behind person that stole his mothers gun and went on a rampage. Anyone who thinks for a moment that some bullshit new gun control laws would have prevented that is a friggin MORON. Sorry, but go post that garbage in the politics forum cause it certainly doesn't belong in here.

As for you plays, Kyle certainly looks like a smart play this weekend. GL

lylettu PM lylettu
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 166
Texas
 
lylettu
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/13/2013 1:03:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by madshooter72:

 

Sorry, but the fact that you would write the bullshit that I bolded just goes to show how uniformed and idiotic you must be. The NRA had nothing to do with Sandy Hook, it was a friggin crazy behind person that stole his mothers gun and went on a rampage. Anyone who thinks for a moment that some bullshit new gun control laws would have prevented that is a friggin MORON. Sorry, but go post that garbage in the politics forum cause it certainly doesn't belong in here.

As for you plays, Kyle certainly looks like a smart play this weekend. GL

Amen!
thetomcat1 PM thetomcat1
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 912
Pennsylvania
 
thetomcat1
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/13/2013 1:51:26 PM
Well said, MADSHOOTER72! 
Raisethis2 PM Raisethis2
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 470
Illinois
 
Raisethis2
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/13/2013 4:02:56 PM
Criticism from a guy with the screenname madshooter shouldn't come as a surprise. It seems you staked out your territory long before my comments were made. To put it another way, when is it appropriate for a gun hugging organization to sponsor a race? New town not withstanding promoting guns ranks right up there with selling cigarettes. Why is it illegal to promote one but not the other? NASCAR stepped on their person on this one and should know better. 

 
madshooter72 PM madshooter72
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 6583
Florida
 
madshooter72
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/13/2013 4:10:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Raisethis2:

Criticism from a guy with the screenname madshooter shouldn't come as a surprise. It seems you staked out your territory long before my comments were made. To put it another way, when is it appropriate for a gun hugging organization to sponsor a race? New town not withstanding promoting guns ranks right up there with selling cigarettes. Why is it illegal to promote one but not the other? NASCAR stepped on their person on this one and should know better. 

 

 

LMAO, not even close. There is nothing wrong with guns, its people who are crazy that is the problem. I have yet to see a gun kill someone. Should we ban knives now too since that CRAZY person went around stabbing everyone at that college this week too? You obviousley don't hunt or even probably know how to use a gun. If you are so against the NRA sponsoring this race tonight, do everyone a favor and don't watch it. You should also learn a little more about guns before you make an idiotic comparison like you did. If you don't support our 2nd amendment rights than you can move the F out of our country. People like you who don't support our constitutional rights should just move to another country already.

Goggles-Pisano PM Goggles-Pisano
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1993
New Jersey
 
Goggles-Pisano
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/13/2013 5:13:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by madshooter72:

 

LMAO, not even close. There is nothing wrong with guns, its people who are crazy that is the problem. I have yet to see a gun kill someone. Should we ban knives now too since that CRAZY person went around stabbing everyone at that college this week too? You obviousley don't hunt or even probably know how to use a gun. If you are so against the NRA sponsoring this race tonight, do everyone a favor and don't watch it. You should also learn a little more about guns before you make an idiotic comparison like you did. If you don't support our 2nd amendment rights than you can move the F out of our country. People like you who don't support our constitutional rights should just move to another country already.

or at the very least, another forum.

stats1 PM stats1
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 7894
Georgia
 
stats1
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/13/2013 11:45:15 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by Raisethis2] Criticism from a guy with the screenname madshooter shouldn't come as a surprise. It seems you staked out your territory long before my comments were made. To put it another way, when is it appropriate for a gun hugging organization to sponsor a race? New town not withstanding promoting guns ranks right up there with selling cigarettes. Why is it illegal to promote one but not the other? NASCAR stepped on their person on this one and should know better. 

 
 Wowwww u have taken Texas gamblers spot as the biggest assholeeee in the NASCAR forum!!!! Go type your bull shittt in the politics forum NOT the NASCAR forum there is no time 4 this shittt in here!!!! 
Forum: Nascar
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.