Tins Dance Card and More 32-21-2

Forum: College Basketball
Author: [College Basketball] Topic: Tins Dance Card and More 32-21-2
tinoker55 PM tinoker55
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 18962
Jamaica
 
tinoker55
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/26/2012 6:53:16 PM

1-2 yesterday

32-21-2.overall.

Pitt - 1 - 120 Large..

GL everyone..

ac_bum PM ac_bum
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 22673
District of
              Columbia
 
ac_bum
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/26/2012 6:58:17 PM
Macwestie1 PM Macwestie1
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 101007
Ontario
 
Macwestie1
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/26/2012 7:04:55 PM
jacksteppin PM jacksteppin
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 885
 
jacksteppin
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/26/2012 7:17:54 PM
Like it
HawaiianBear PM HawaiianBear
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 350
United States
 
HawaiianBear
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/26/2012 7:26:31 PM
Yo Tin - any NBA plays? 
Giz80850 PM Giz80850
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1344
United States
 
Giz80850
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/26/2012 7:32:31 PM
gl tin .....
tinoker55 PM tinoker55
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 18962
Jamaica
 
tinoker55
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/26/2012 7:56:11 PM

Rockets - 1.5 1st qtr.. Small play

GL everyone..

HawaiianBear PM HawaiianBear
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 350
United States
 
HawaiianBear
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/26/2012 8:00:37 PM
Tin - wow - Clips -3 on 1Q.  Seems like a lot.  R u still on it?  Thanks for sharing. 
Mark54 PM Mark54
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 83
Arizona
 
Mark54
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 1:59:16 PM
Stick with college.From my observations of your N.B.A. picks over the last few months.You have no clue on the N.B.A.This is coming from a guy who played 7 years in the N.B.A.And won 2 World Championships.I am a good capper.But the N.B.A. is even difficult for me to pick the game results.I am at a 58% clip so far this year.I guess that is not bad.But my money management sucks.I am only up 8 units.Best of luck to you though.As i know you will be back heavy on N.B.A. games as soon as the NCAA tourney is finished.
ac_bum PM ac_bum
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 22673
District of
              Columbia
 
ac_bum
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 3:00:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mark54:

Stick with college.From my observations of your N.B.A. picks over the last few months.You have no clue on the N.B.A.This is coming from a guy who played 7 years in the N.B.A.And won 2 World Championships.I am a good capper.But the N.B.A. is even difficult for me to pick the game results.I am at a 58% clip so far this year.I guess that is not bad.But my money management sucks.I am only up 8 units.Best of luck to you though.As i know you will be back heavy on N.B.A. games as soon as the NCAA tourney is finished.
2 CHAMPIONSHIPS WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOURSELF NOW
yankees2k6 PM yankees2k6
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 11561
New York
 
yankees2k6
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 3:09:30 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Mark54:

Stick with college.From my observations of your N.B.A. picks over the last few months.You have no clue on the N.B.A.This is coming from a guy who played 7 years in the N.B.A.And won 2 World Championships.I am a good capper.But the N.B.A. is even difficult for me to pick the game results.I am at a 58% clip so far this year.I guess that is not bad.But my money management sucks.I am only up 8 units.Best of luck to you though.As i know you will be back heavy on N.B.A. games as soon as the NCAA tourney is finished.

     Covers at its best right here.

nuggetmonster PM nuggetmonster
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 10509
New Jersey
 
nuggetmonster
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 3:34:12 PM
We know it's not Antoine Walker he sold his only ring......lmfao
Posted using a mobile device.
_action_ PM _action_
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 249
New York
 
_action_
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 3:39:47 PM

Mark Landsberger? The internet is sick.

Mimmo02 PM Mimmo02
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 174
New Jersey
 
Mimmo02
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 4:20:34 PM
Well we know it is someone who went to the NBA straight from High School because his Grammar is off the chains!!
ac_bum PM ac_bum
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 22673
District of
              Columbia
 
ac_bum
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 4:24:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mimmo02:

Well we know it is someone who went to the NBA straight from High School because his Grammar is off the chains!!
ac_bum PM ac_bum
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 22673
District of
              Columbia
 
ac_bum
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 4:27:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by nuggetmonster:

We know it's not Antoine Walker he sold his only ring......lmfao
GAMBLING, 2 CHAMPIONSHIPS ????

STACY KING
tinoker55 PM tinoker55
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 18962
Jamaica
 
tinoker55
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 4:49:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mark54:

Stick with college.From my observations of your N.B.A. picks over the last few months.You have no clue on the N.B.A.This is coming from a guy who played 7 years in the N.B.A.And won 2 World Championships.I am a good capper.But the N.B.A. is even difficult for me to pick the game results.I am at a 58% clip so far this year.I guess that is not bad.But my money management sucks.I am only up 8 units.Best of luck to you though.As i know you will be back heavy on N.B.A. games as soon as the NCAA tourney is finished.
 Im actually pretty damn good in the NBA the past 4 years netting over 17K average per year...2 championships, huh? Hmmmm not BJ he played for 12 years i think..
smokebugsy PM smokebugsy
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1179
 
smokebugsy
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/27/2012 5:57:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tinoker55:

 Im actually pretty damn good in the NBA the past 4 years netting over 17K average per year...2 championships, huh? Hmmmm not BJ he played for 12 years i think..

This NBA season is tough because you never know what team will show up with the shortened schedule. But your sure have gave me plenty winners Tin ....

Stacy King


Forum: College Basketball
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.