Messages

Forum Index : Boxing : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Boxing] Topic: Mayweather NEVER wanted to fight Pacquaio...
Mack05 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Mack05
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4323
Location:
#1
Posted: 8/27/2010 10:32:01 AM

George Foreman believes this to be the case, Marvin Hagler believes this to be the case. Sugar Shane Mosley truly believes Pacman has never taken steriods and that all this was Floyd taking pressure off himself, because simply he never wanted the fight.

Mayweathers plan has worked to perfection as half the boxing world believes Pac is on PED's. I don't and never will believe Pacman has cheated. He means too much to his country and he has never been caught. I can understand people's suspicions. I mean Pacman fought at 106 and in his first 7 fights he had 2 KO's. Then he was Knocked spark out by 2 guys at a much lower weight and a LOT less punch power then say a Miguel Cotto and Manny seemed to walk through his punches. I have always said PED's can't give you a strong chin. I just believe Manny is very special and his improvements are down to discipline and hard work. But I really dont want to get back into the PEFD argument here again as it's be done to death.

Getting back to the point of my post. I am convinced more then ever that Mayweather does not want to fight Pacquaio and that this fight will never happen. Look at this 2 clips here. The first clip is highlights of Mayweather and De La Hoya. The second clip (please go to 5:33) is of Pacquaio v De le Hoya

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dss8VYRjxKo&feature=fvw

2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L-YtIXT1Ug&feature=related

The one thing that struck me in the Floyd v Oscar fight was just how much time Floyd had to get off his shots. Oscar was pressuring him in the early going, but not effectively enough. Floyd's toughest fight is a fight he lost in my opinion to Castillo. Also, for the first 5-6 rounds against Hatton, I had that fight pretty much even. These 2 fighters put pressure on Mayweather and in both occasions Mayweather struggled early with this constant pressure until he eventually got to grips with it.

Now look at the second clip. Manny's fitness is ridiclously good. I don't think I have ever seen a guy with his workrate. It's amazing. He was in Oscar's face constantly for 8 rounds at just a ridiculous workrate. Not only would he apply pressure to Mayweather, he would be doing in for 3 minutes for every round and with Manny's hand speed and crazy angles he can throw punches from, he is going to cause Mayweather all kinds of problems. Floyd's biggest problem is how does he keep Manny off him.

I have always said I believe Floyd wins the fight. I just think his counter punching would eventually take over and as the fight goes on and that Manny would slow down. However, I guarentee you it would be the most uncomfortable night of Mayweathers career. In fact I am sure Pacman would be up after 6, if it ever happened.

Roach believes Floyd's legs have gone. I tend to agree after watching the Mosley fight a few times. Right now, Pacquaio is a nightmare matchup for Floyd and deep down he knows it too. If the fight every happens Floyd will be dragged into a place he has never been before. Only then will we truly discover just how great Floyd is. The PEDs have always been an excuse for Floyd not to take this fight and with each day that passes more and more people are getting convinced of this.

Floyd is about to announce his next fight in Dubai. I mean are u fcuking kidding me here!?!? He waits for Pacquaio to sign for another opponent and then arranges a fight in Dubai! Sure he will make mega money no matter who he fights as it's Dubai but this is a total COP-OUT!. As soon as this announcement is made even more people will realise what I have been saying since the very start of this mess.

Mayweather has never wanted to fight Pacquaio..FACT

I have always been a fan of both, but Floyd's legacy is screwed if he does not take this fight. Shame he doesn't seem to care..

quote
DatMofoThere85 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DatMofoThere85
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 348
Location: United States
#2
Posted: 8/27/2010 12:00:48 PM

I stil say Pacquiao's weakness is fighters who know how to keep their distance, throw a good straight right, and don't have slow feet. Mayweather fits the bill plus he has a 1 inch height and 5 inch reach advantage.

Pacquiao however also has a style that would give Mayweather trouble. Mayweather's shoulder roll style is not very effective against southpaws so already 1 aspect of Floyd's game is thrown out the window. Mayweather also has trouble with fighters who impose suffocating pressure. Mayweather hates getting touched - much less hit - that's why he often holds after landing a shot. It's going to be difficult to hold an explosive southpaw. You can hold his right arm with your left but that leaves you exposed to the southpaw's left hand - Pacquiao's strong hand!

Personally I hate the fact that these 2 haven't fought yet, but I blame Pacquiao just as much as Mayweather. Pacquiao could've had the fight during the first round of negotiaitions if he would've complied with the drug tests. So what if Mayweather is making up new drug testing rules, if you have nothing to hide, take the tests and whoop some behind - and make over 40 million in the process!

As far as Mayweather's legs being gone - I'm not buying it. I honestly think he didn't have to use his legs much in the Mosley fight and that's why he didn't use them.

quote
nuttyrich
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nuttyrich
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1616
Location: New York
#3
Posted: 8/27/2010 12:21:47 PM
Mack Mack Mack what's this he means too much to his country?

I also seen many times "He's very religious it goes against what he believes". You cannot get holier than a Priest and they molest children.

Religion and "beliefs" have NO merit in boxing at all.

Comparing Floyd against  Oscar at 154 who was 100 % fresh versus Pac-man who when Oscar entered the ring looked so bad as if he had full blown aids.

He was getting IV's to rehydrate himself, if that fight was at 154 Oscar would have blown Manny out of the water.

You neglect to say the 2 guys who did good against Floyd had one thing in common - Great JAB-  (Castillo and Oscar) one which Pac-man doesn't have.

Personally I believe they both have pulled stunts, to gain more money before fighting each other.

Why would Bob Arum force a fight to be signed when he knew two things, August 9th Floyd's Uncle was due in court, he had no idea if he was serving time or not.

Secondly it's all about money, Floyd would have made too much money for this calendar year, why give Uncle Sam more money when he can fight in 2011 and keep much more?

I have nothing against Pac-man loved him as a fighter, Floyd is the best hands down, but remember these guys are all about money .... they are not Mexican warriors putting themselves out on the line.

These are MONEY first fighters. Personally I don't blame them, because once their speed and reflexes go they will be done by the age of what 35-36 tops?

I don't like how the "So called meetings went" between Pac and Floyd, personally I don't think they were ever close to fighting, it was to gain interest and get more fights leading up to them fighting.

Too bad it was at our expense.

The way I see it if Pac-man can fight a Margarito who has been out of boxing for so long and looked like garbage his last outing... Floyd can fight anyone who he wants also.

If they don't meet in 2011 then we can discuss BOTH guys legacies being screwed, not just Floyd.

Only reason I responded is because there's not much going on in boxing, wish we had some good fights!

Anyways that's just my take, personally I like Both fighters styles in the ring, but if they were to fall off of a cliff, I wouldn't lose any sleep.

                                        


quote
Mack05 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Mack05
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4323
Location:
#4
Posted: 8/27/2010 2:29:27 PM

Rich good post. I am aware that De LaHoya was washed up and weight drained when he fought Pacquaio. My point is still the same. Look at Floyd's biggest fights. He was never truly pressurized by Mosley or De La Hoya and looked a million dollars, especially against Mosley (bar round 2).

No one appreciates Floyd's talents more then me. I have never seen a better defensive fighter (ever). He is theeee master of hit and not be hit. The point I am making is (Mofo makes a great point above with regarding Floyd's shoulder roll and Manny being a southpaw) Pacquaio's style is going to cause Mayweather all kinds of problems. The guy is like a buzz saw, his workrate insane and when you add brutal power in both hands, trying punches at crazy angles then Floyd has his work cut out. Manny will get hit alot and I believe in the latter half of the fight he has to start to slow down and tire but for the first 6 rounds Manny is giving Mayweather all kinds of problems..I think the first 6 rounds could be the fight of the decade. Floyd will struggle to keep Manny off him as Manny tries to impose his will on the fight. Floyd will get asked questions he has never been asked before.

If the fight happens I see Manny being 4-2 up after 6. If Mayweather survives this onslaught, I think he will be the one to impose his will as the fight goes into the later rounds. I don't think this fight goes to points I really don't. I see a KO 4-6 for Manny or 10-12 for Floyd. If it goes to points I see 116-112, 115-113 Mayweather. I used to think Mayweather would roll here, just pick him off at will but not anymore. Pacquaio is too good to be steamrolled by anyone. If Mayweather did steam roll him, I think he automatically goes on the top 10 p4p all time I really do.

Floyd knows the danger of this fight and if it wasn't the PED's he would think of another excuse and I think people are missing this point. He doesn't want this fight and come May 2011 which is make or break, Mayweather will have ducked the biggest challenge of his career and I for one will feel short changed...

quote
McNulty send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
McNulty
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 763
Location: Massachusetts
#5
Posted: 8/27/2010 3:56:36 PM
One minute its socks, then its gloves, then needles, then finally its blood. Legitimate paper trail of excuses.


What I'm seeing is one guy is fighting guys on losing streaks and manipulating the system for the sake of history. The other guy is usually fighting at a disadvantage and the opposition is on winning streaks against good fighters. 


If you follow what Roach says closely enough he's contradicting himself constantly and thats a fact.


Looking good against a, b, or c also has to do a lot with the condition a/b/c was in when the fight took place. Reflected smoke imo.


When was the last time Mayweather was at -800?
quote
Redlad send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Redlad
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 4541
Location: New York
#6
Posted: 8/27/2010 4:42:22 PM
Yeah Right..... Pacman gave up millions of dollars because he's afraid of needles. If you believe that... I have a beautiful bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you. As for roids not helping you take a punch...Not true. Anything that strengthens your neck muscles will help you absorb a blow to the head. You don't have to be a doctor to understand that.
quote
Mack05 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Mack05
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4323
Location:
#7
Posted: 8/27/2010 5:44:41 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Redlad:

Yeah Right..... Pacman gave up millions of dollars because he's afraid of needles. If you believe that... I have a beautiful bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you. As for roids not helping you take a punch...Not true. Anything that strengthens your neck muscles will help you absorb a blow to the head. You don't have to be a doctor to understand that.

Utter nonsense. Show me a quote that says Pacquaio is scared of needles. He does not like to give blood (I am the exact same and feel weak for days afterwards). Firstly, Mayweather wanted a 14 day cut off. Pacquaio agreed, now he wants full testing up until the fight. Please tell me what is wrong with a 14 day cutoff. Pacquaio would want to be out of his mind to take PED's for 14 days solid until fight night!The world will be watching his every move so realistically Pacquaio has already conceded enough...

If Pacquaio agrees to full testing until the day of the fight, then Mayweather will demand a 60/40 split. Time will prove me right. I know it will. Pacquaio will call his bluff in the new year and Mayweather will think of another excuse. You watch this space and remember what I have said here. Pacquaio will agree to the testing as Mayweather wants and Mayweather will duck and people that have supported Floyd in all this will realise just how gullible they have been.

I have said it a million times. Mayweather is not an athletuc commission. It's not up to him to dictate the terms of a fight. I'm truly amazed people can't see that he is ducking Pacquaio. The PED's always has and always will be a smokescreen to the obvious. Mayweather does not want this fight...

Nulty why is Pacman -800. Isnt it obvious? Its an easy way to make money against a shot opponent that can't beat him. Why put him in there with a Paul Williams or Berto and risk a potential bout with Mayweather. Floyd will have his bluff called. Just a matter of when..

quote
walktheline send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
walktheline
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4526
Location: Pennsylvania
#8
Posted: 8/27/2010 6:14:18 PM
I think everyone that has posted is exactly half right. Let me fill in the other half with truth....

1. Floyd probably doesn't want to fight Manny. However, Manny doesn't want to fight Floyd. 

Why fight one another where somebody MUST lose? Money? Nope.
They will break records if they fight. Most solid estimates figure they will make around 30 million each. 

That's great. Couldn't they each make that much over two fights with no risk? You bet - and that is exactly what they have done/will continue to do. Nobody is ducking anyone, it's just a matter of circumstances and/or timing.

2. Is Manny on PED's? 

All the evidence points to more likely than not. You would have to be a dolt or an ostrich to believe otherwise. This isn't a court of law where you are innocent until proven guilty, it's the court of public opinion and logic. Does anyone really believe Barry Bonds was clean just because he wasn't proven to be a juicer? Didn't think so...

3. Who would win? 

For the longest time I felt Floyd's pure boxing ability would be able to overcome the unique storm that is known as Pacman. Not anymore. 

He was hurt bad by Mosley. He is getting hit more often. There is NO CHANCE that he would be able to take multiple solid shots over the course of a fight with Manny. Judah (a southpaw) had plenty of success against Mayweather before all the bullshit and was winning that fight up until that point. 

Also, I don't feel that Mayweather has the pop in his hands to keep Pacman off of him. In fact, I'm wondering the actual state of hands. He's had chronic problems and has been accused of using numbing agents before fights. Manny would be able to walk forward without any concern of a major blow coming back in return.

I think we have a pretty good historical comparison of this fight. Taylor vs Chavez comes to mind. Floyd will win several rounds. He might win more than enough to bank the fight if he is able to remain standing. Manny might only generate a few big punches a round, but they are SIGNIFICANT blows. I'm confident that Manny would be able to catch Mayweather and finish him before the end of 12 rounds, so the scores won't even matter. 

In closing, I can see Floyd's stock come crashing down to earth similar to the way Roy Jones's did when Tarver landed that perfect left hook. It didn't seem real until it happened. Come to think of it, that would be EXACTLY how it happens. 


quote
Mack05 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Mack05
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4323
Location:
#9
Posted: 8/27/2010 6:16:21 PM
Good post Walk. I was starting to think the forum has lost it's collective mind!
quote
Redlad send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Redlad
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 4541
Location: New York
#10
Posted: 8/27/2010 6:59:44 PM
As a FORMER big supporter of Pacquiao I refuse to drink the Pac-man kool-aid. I do not think that someone with the reputation of Teddy Atlas would LIE about the fact that he was faxed a letter that Pac-Man's camp sent Mayweathers camp that asked.... What would the financial penalty be if Pacquiao tested positive for steroids before the 1st fight negotionation. Why would that question even come up if Pac-Man was clean? Common sense. The only way out for Pac-man supporters is to call ATLAS A LIAR! I believe him because he has absolutely no reason to lie. If you can think of one...  Please let me know.
quote
Mack05 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Mack05
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4323
Location:
#11
Posted: 8/27/2010 7:35:41 PM

I am so sceptical about that Teddy Atlas stuff. I mean 1) Why put that down in a fax and 2) why Teddy Atlas!

I'm not sure what happened there but something stinks!

If they fight I will be cheering for Floyd. I am not a Floyd hater but he is ducking here..

quote
McNulty send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
McNulty
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 763
Location: Massachusetts
#12
Posted: 8/27/2010 7:41:01 PM
Mack, come on dude. You know dam well Pacquiao couldn't even be "quoted" on calling Mayweather out until a few months ago. He hardly makes a meep. But the 1st excuse, and everybody knows it, is the needle excuse. Nobody countered it for a while. Arum and Freddy, the two people closest to him claimed he was scared of needles.


Roach was quoted live on ESPN on night saying Manny is a hypochondriac and that if it was him [Freddy] that he would take the tests. 


Your getting the facts screwed up. The 14 day offer from Pbf was in the 1st round, Manny refused and it was immediately taken off the table. Manny said he take the 14 days in the last negotiation but before that negotiation Mayweather said post-fight Mosley it was RANDOM, no 14 days...that was the old deal.


Clottey had enough pop to bubble Manny's face in punches I never even saw land. Mayweather has plenty of pop.


Why not put Manny against a non Top Rank fighter, why not put him in against a viable opponent who isn't on a losing streak? He knows he ain't going to take the tests, so why not keeping cherry picking opposition? Thats what I seeing.


Manny just just started making big bucks. Why in the hell would he jeopardize that and get a loss? His stock would plummet at least a 3rd, maybe even 2. Your only as hot as your last x. Its a numbers game at this point and fighting Mayweather is too big of a risk.


You could say the same thing about Mayweather, why would he fight a top dog when he could lose and darn up a mega-fight with Pacman? Because he's not a punk, he went ahead and fought a guy nobody thought he would fight. Plenty of video proof on that. And to boot, Mosley was in a fight, but that old step-aside money can make it happen.


Look at Manny's track record manipulating the rules and opposition. Can one say the same for Mayweather?
quote
DatMofoThere85 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DatMofoThere85
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 348
Location: United States
#13
Posted: 8/28/2010 12:08:15 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by McNulty:

Mack, come on dude. You know dam well Pacquiao couldn't even be "quoted" on calling Mayweather out until a few months ago. He hardly makes a meep. But the 1st excuse, and everybody knows it, is the needle excuse. Nobody countered it for a while. Arum and Freddy, the two people closest to him claimed he was scared of needles.


 
Why not put Manny against a non Top Rank fighter, why not put him in against a viable opponent who isn't on a losing streak? He knows he ain't going to take the tests, so why not keeping cherry picking opposition? Thats what I seeing.


Manny just just started making big bucks. Why in the hell would he jeopardize that and get a loss? His stock would plummet at least a 3rd, maybe even 2. Your only as hot as your last x. Its a numbers game at this point and fighting Mayweather is too big of a risk.


You could say the same thing about Mayweather, why would he fight a top dog when he could lose and darn up a mega-fight with Pacman? Because he's not a punk, he went ahead and fought a guy nobody thought he would fight. Plenty of video proof on that. And to boot, Mosley was in a fight, but that old step-aside money can make it happen.


Look at Manny's track record manipulating the rules and opposition. Can one say the same for Mayweather?

GREAT POST McNulty. You hit it right on the dot.

It's not just Pacquiao making money it's Arum. Arum is keeping Pacquiao's fights in-house to squeeze out maximum profits. I do believe the megafight will eventually happen, but if Cotto looks good beating Chavez, look for Arum to use a Pacquiao-Cotto rematch (also a title unification) at 154 as leverage against Mayweather.

What other 140-154 fighters are with Top Rank? Pacquiao is gonna have to fight Mayweather eventually unless there are more viable in-house opponents.

quote
PUSHING-IT send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PUSHING-IT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 2584
Location: Colorado
#14
Posted: 8/28/2010 1:19:16 AM
friggin Mayweather should of sighned this fight already Literaly! wouldnt even give an interveiw to HBO when he was Don Kings date @ the Alexander fight. i agreed with Money and do think Pac Man is a doper but he met to Moneys demands so sighn the fight!
quote
Coweringbeef send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Coweringbeef
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 223
Location:
#15
Posted: 8/28/2010 2:09:13 AM
"All the evidence points to more likely than not. You would have to be a dolt or an ostrich to believe otherwise."

I tend to think Pac has not roided. Excepting some HGH during his move up in weight perhaps.
So...what is all the evidence that points towards chemical abuse?
quote
McNulty send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
McNulty
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 763
Location: Massachusetts
#16
Posted: 8/28/2010 2:42:23 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PUSHING-IT:

friggin Mayweather should of sighned this fight already Literaly! wouldnt even give an interveiw to HBO when he was Don Kings date @ the Alexander fight. i agreed with Money and do think Pac Man is a doper but he met to Moneys demands so sighn the fight!

Sorray, didn't know Rockford Files was in the house...lol.


All I know is they better have some amber lamps on stand-by cuz somebody is gonna be leakin.



quote
PUSHING-IT send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PUSHING-IT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 2584
Location: Colorado
#17
Posted: 8/28/2010 3:40:11 AM
The Ambulance- DJ white owl Killa Cam! He leaking! He leaking! Oh you dont remember higher then 5 fiends talk slick 2 piece here comes the sirens
quote
PUSHING-IT send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PUSHING-IT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 2584
Location: Colorado
#18
Posted: 8/28/2010 3:43:14 AM
"George Foreman believes this to be the case, Marvin Hagler believes this to be the case. Sugar Shane Mosley truly believes Pacman has never taken steriods and that all this was Floyd taking pressure off himself, because simply he never wanted the fight." Did you speak to all of them? Sugar Shane would Def know
quote
walktheline send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
walktheline
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4526
Location: Pennsylvania
#19
Posted: 8/28/2010 11:07:14 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Coweringbeef:

"All the evidence points to more likely than not. You would have to be a dolt or an ostrich to believe otherwise."

I tend to think Pac has not roided. Excepting some HGH during his move up in weight perhaps.
So...what is all the evidence that points towards chemical abuse?

HGH was what I was getting at. The size/speed/power/stamina/cyborg like qualities.

quote
nc1capper send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nc1capper
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 15873
Location: North Carolina
#20
Posted: 8/28/2010 8:50:58 PM
excellent thread guys,,Rich,,Mack,,McNulty,,WalkTheLine- salutes to all of you - you guys are razor sharp and each of you do a fantastic job of making your point -Salutes
quote
McNulty send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
McNulty
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 763
Location: Massachusetts
#21
Posted: 8/30/2010 6:07:36 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Coweringbeef:

I tend to think Pac has not roided. Excepting some HGH during his move up in weight perhaps.
So...what is all the evidence that points towards chemical abuse?

Look at his official weigh-in weights and compare that to the unofficial weigh-in weights for Pacquiao when he was fighting the likes of Morales/MAB/JMM. Pacquiao was coming in on fight night at an approx weight of 144lbs, thats going back to days at 130 and under. He puts on like 12-14lbs and as high as 16 in 1 single solitary day.


I'm still doing a bit of research, but I will be compiling a thread proving my claims in the very near future. Non-speculative/fact-based approach.
quote
Thoughts send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Thoughts
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 407
Location:
#22
Posted: 9/10/2010 3:40:46 AM
Mayweather is so much of a better fighter then he was back then. Mayweather would be to much for 'Pacman' and saying Mayweather is ducking him is nonesense.
quote
sunset send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
sunset
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 2357
Location: Canada
#23
Posted: 9/10/2010 7:07:04 PM
Mayweather will only fight pacman on youtube
quote
edmanz send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
edmanz
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 289
Location:
#24
Posted: 9/11/2010 6:12:52 PM
Mayfeather can beat his girlfriend too.
quote
sunset send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
sunset
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 2357
Location: Canada
#25
Posted: 9/13/2010 10:53:15 PM
mayweather only fights with girls
quote
Forum Index : Boxing : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.