Peter falcone arrested

Forum: General Discussion Page 2 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: Peter falcone arrested
HoldEm00 PM HoldEm00
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 8956
 
HoldEm00
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/11/2012 9:58:09 AM

ole MrBator

 

havent seen him post for a while........... i see you say you dont bet on sports anymore?????

 

what happened? i saw your posts all about betting 20k on the first quarter of nba games

having nba totals with 50k on the line, all the while claiming you make bank at this?

 

so 1 guy scams you outta half of one of your first quarter nba bets............. and your ADIOS!

 

 

thanks for the laugh bator......... get back to your masturbatoring

AustinHoopDream PM AustinHoopDream
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
 
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/11/2012 9:58:40 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MrBator:

Yes, he did.  Happened four years ago.  MichaelPaul pretended to be a friend, all the while plotting to undermine all that he couldn't ever possibly build on his own by making fun of my New England pick. That remorseless scum is a rather big reason why I no longer bet on sports (or post on Covers).  But now that giant phony is constantly stalking me on covers while he awaits trial on a host of new felony charges.  My days are now brighter knowing MichaelPaul's eating inedible food off of trays with a plastic spork while being forced to watch "Jerry Springer" or "Cops" or whatever mindless garbage the brothers in his pod feel like watching.

I can't WAIT to attend every day of his trial in L.A. and do whatever I can to pour more gasoline on MichaelPaul's fire.  I hate MichaelPaul more than I hate any other person on Earth.  darn you, MP.  Suffer, baby, suffer.  It's your turn.





mp is going to be very sad...


cougarenegade PM cougarenegade
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1182
 
cougarenegade
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/11/2012 10:59:44 AM
Why do you guys need to threadjack this just cause bator posts something relevant?
AustinHoopDream PM AustinHoopDream
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
 
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/11/2012 11:02:46 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cougarenegade:

Why do you guys need to threadjack this just cause bator posts something relevant?




I_Need_A_Detox PM I_Need_A_Detox
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 17247
 
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 5/11/2012 1:02:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cougarenegade:

Why do you guys need to threadjack this just cause bator posts something relevant?
 

 
I_Need_A_Detox PM I_Need_A_Detox
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 17247
 
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:20:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cougarenegade:

Hes been at it for decades, beginning with scamming concert tickets in the early 80's. Generally his scam is freerolling vegas trips, comps, meals the works, then asking for money to be fronted/secured by the recipiant of said gratuity, only to vanish soon after. allegedly scammed a woman after donating his kidney to her. He scammed louie anderson out of a lage sum of cash, random i know. 
If you count the cash he has scammed out of Betsy, I would not be surprised if the money totals in the high 7 figures. 

Damn, you think he beat people for high 7 figures? 

Bator, how did he get you? What were you "building"?
cougarenegade PM cougarenegade
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1182
 
cougarenegade
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:27:51 PM
Detox- i think low 7 figures is a conservative estimate for someone running scams for almost 30 years! Out of ny first, then vegas, then LA.
I say that number also because his former 'girlfriend' is a multimillionaire with an oceanfront house in malibu, who he has taken a lot of cash from as well. 
When you impersonate your own father with a makeup disguise to fraudulently sell his house, do hard time at sing-sing for it, then keep the game up, you know he's on another mental level of disease. 

cougarenegade PM cougarenegade
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1182
 
cougarenegade
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:34:01 PM
Edit: falcone did his time in ny at rikers island.
ClubDirt PM ClubDirt
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 25285
 
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:35:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Colts03:

 a mrbator sighting

MP1 is looking for you in the box 




I_Need_A_Detox PM I_Need_A_Detox
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 17247
 
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:35:31 PM
cougar, how do you know this garbage? 

From reading other forums etc or have you dealt with him? 
cougarenegade PM cougarenegade
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1182
 
cougarenegade
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:57:47 PM
Both.
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 5/14/2012 3:56:56 PM
any updates on this scum bag?
MrBator PM MrBator
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 43728
 
MrBator
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/15/2012 7:39:41 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Theone324:

any updates on this scum bag?

 

 

 

His preliminary hearing is scheduled for Tuesday, May 22nd, at 8:30 A.M. in Los Angeles Municipal Court (located at 11701 South La Cienega Boulevard).  I'll be there.  I'll be there for every court appearance until this termite finally gets sent off to prison (again).

MrBator PM MrBator
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 43728
 
MrBator
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/15/2012 7:50:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cougarenegade:

Hes been at it for decades, beginning with scamming concert tickets in the early 80's. Generally his scam is freerolling vegas trips, comps, meals the works, then asking for money to be fronted/secured by the recipiant of said gratuity, only to vanish soon after. allegedly scammed a woman after donating his kidney to her. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And thus transformed himself from a shitty two-kidneyed gambler into the sorriest one-kidneyed gambler in America.
MrBator PM MrBator
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 43728
 
MrBator
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/15/2012 7:55:06 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cougarenegade:

Hes been at it for decades, beginning with scamming concert tickets in the early 80's. Generally his scam is freerolling vegas trips, comps, meals the works, then asking for money to be fronted/secured by the recipiant of said gratuity, only to vanish soon after. allegedly scammed a woman after donating his kidney to her. He scammed louie anderson out of a lage sum of cash, random i know. 
If you count the cash he has scammed out of Betsy, I would not be surprised if the money totals in the high 7 figures. 

 

 

No, he was never that successful.  In fact, the only time I ever saw him with any real cash in his hands was right after I handed him some.

DickyR PM DickyR
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 3108
 
DickyR
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/15/2012 8:17:34 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MrBator:

 

 

Yes, he did.  Happened four years ago.  Pretended to be a friend, all the while plotting to undermine all that he couldn't ever possibly build on his own.  That remorseless scum is a rather big reason why I no longer bet on sports (or post on Covers).  But now that giant phony is rotting inside the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in downtown Los Angeles while he awaits trial on a host of new felony charges.  My days are now brighter knowing he's eating inedible food off of trays with a plastic spork while being forced to watch "Jerry Springer" or "Cops" or whatever mindless garbage the brothers in his pod feel like watching.

 

I can't WAIT to attend every day of his trial in L.A. and do whatever I can to pour more gasoline on his fire.  I hate Peter Falcone more than I hate any other person on Earth.  darn you, Pete.  Suffer, baby, suffer.  It's your turn.




Mr.Bator

This is better than Jerry Springer. How many usernames do you have here dude ? We all know you're the scammer. Some even think you're behind the entire SJP scam here. You got killed not too long along and disappeared from here. All the while "SHOWING UP" over a post about some scammer who you claimed was the reason you no longer bet or post here. But like magic you're back posting. 

I smell a very very dirty rat. SJP = MB ? Alter Ego 
MrBator PM MrBator
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 43728
 
MrBator
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/15/2012 8:22:31 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cougarenegade:

Detox- i think low 7 figures is a conservative estimate for someone running scams for almost 30 years! Out of ny first, then vegas, then LA.
I say that number also because his former 'girlfriend' is a multimillionaire with an oceanfront house in malibu, who he has taken a lot of cash from as well. 

 

 

She's since moved, and he mostly nickel-and-dimed her, charging things like plane tickets and hotel suites to her credit card.  Maybe it was worse than that, I'm not sure.  At one point I thought he owed me more than he owed her, but now it's hard to tell.  The worst thing he did to her was use her by making others believe that her comfortable life in Malibu was his as well.  He had no regard for her good name or for her personal safety, frequently inviting potential marks to stay with them in California, hoping her luxurious lifestyle would make him look legitimate.  Meanwhile, he was a piker with no money, no bank account, no credit cards, no car, no home, no nothin' - even the cell phones he used belonged to Betsy - but his utter nothingness wasn't apparent to anyone invited to spend a few days in an incredible beach house on Pacific Coast Highway.

MrBator PM MrBator
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 43728
 
MrBator
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/15/2012 8:25:20 AM

DickyR just shot four straight airballs from two feet away.  Nice shooting.

Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 5/15/2012 10:25:17 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MrBator:

 

 

 

His preliminary hearing is scheduled for Tuesday, May 22nd, at 8:30 A.M. in Los Angeles Municipal Court (located at 11701 South La Cienega Boulevard).  I'll be there.  I'll be there for every court appearance until this termite finally gets sent off to prison (again).



Not too sure about this bc I am not familiar with California law but was told that after the trial during sentencing other victims of this scumrag could step forward to paint a better picture of just how big a dirtbag this guy is.  Have you found out what exactly he did this time that got him locked up?   Also without getting too personal how did this maggot dupe you as you seem like a pretty sharp cat?
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 5/15/2012 10:26:11 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DickyR:




Mr.Bator

This is better than Jerry Springer. How many usernames do you have here dude ? We all know you're the scammer. Some even think you're behind the entire SJP scam here. You got killed not too long along and disappeared from here. All the while "SHOWING UP" over a post about some scammer who you claimed was the reason you no longer bet or post here. But like magic you're back posting. 

I smell a very very dirty rat. SJP = MB ? Alter Ego 


not sure anybody can help this guy. 
kaponofor3 PM kaponofor3
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 35341
 
kaponofor3
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/15/2012 10:31:29 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MrBator:

 

 

Yes, he did.  Happened four years ago.  Pretended to be a friend, all the while plotting to undermine all that he couldn't ever possibly build on his own.  That remorseless scum is a rather big reason why I no longer bet on sports (or post on Covers).  But now that giant phony is rotting inside the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in downtown Los Angeles while he awaits trial on a host of new felony charges.  My days are now brighter knowing he's eating inedible food off of trays with a plastic spork while being forced to watch "Jerry Springer" or "Cops" or whatever mindless garbage the brothers in his pod feel like watching.

 

I can't WAIT to attend every day of his trial in L.A. and do whatever I can to pour more gasoline on his fire.  I hate Peter Falcone more than I hate any other person on Earth.  darn you, Pete.  Suffer, baby, suffer.  It's your turn.




Welcome back MB, been a while since we've seen you post, don't be a stranger


kaponofor3 PM kaponofor3
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 35341
 
kaponofor3
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/15/2012 10:39:21 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MrBator:

 

 

She's since moved, and he mostly nickel-and-dimed her, charging things like plane tickets and hotel suites to her credit card.  Maybe it was worse than that, I'm not sure.  At one point I thought he owed me more than he owed her, but now it's hard to tell.  The worst thing he did to her was use her by making others believe that her comfortable life in Malibu was his as well.  He had no regard for her good name or for her personal safety, frequently inviting potential marks to stay with them in California, hoping her luxurious lifestyle would make him look legitimate.  Meanwhile, he was a piker with no money, no bank account, no credit cards, no car, no home, no nothin' - even the cell phones he used belonged to Betsy - but his utter nothingness wasn't apparent to anyone invited to spend a few days in an incredible beach house on Pacific Coast Highway.



It's amazing how the mind works with the power of denial -- "well if this guy is straight balling like this with his girl, he HAS to be financially legit because what woman with this type of pad would be with a dude who isn't financially on top of things"
GiLmo574 PM GiLmo574
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21804
 
GiLmo574
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 5/15/2012 6:54:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MrBator:

DickyR just shot four straight airballs from two feet away.  Nice shooting.



cougarenegade PM cougarenegade
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1182
 
cougarenegade
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/17/2012 3:29:06 PM
Bator- you are correct on everything you've said. I was wondering, and I messaged you this, why hasn't anyone been able to take the law into their own hands with him? Im not directing this at you, but more at him, i was under the impression he sometimes had muscle with him in vegas, but even still, to do what has done and not have anyone kill him in the streets is astounding. 
As far as money, during my brief time as an associate of pete, I witnessed him gamble a lot of money on VP and around 25 k on nfl. Maybe this was actually your money bator. But he did appear to have some liquidity. 
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 5/17/2012 4:35:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cougarenegade:

Bator- you are correct on everything you've said. I was wondering, and I messaged you this, why hasn't anyone been able to take the law into their own hands with him? Im not directing this at you, but more at him, i was under the impression he sometimes had muscle with him in vegas, but even still, to do what has done and not have anyone kill him in the streets is astounding. 
As far as money, during my brief time as an associate of pete, I witnessed him gamble a lot of money on VP and around 25 k on nfl. Maybe this was actually your money bator. But he did appear to have some liquidity. 


did he get you for anything while you were associated with him?
Forum: General Discussion Page 2 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View