Just Watch : When the facts are presented and it shows TRAYVON was an animal who attacked GEORGE.

Forum: General Discussion Page 3 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: Just Watch : When the facts are presented and it shows TRAYVON was an animal who attacked GEORGE.
hammer22 PM hammer22
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 9033
 
hammer22
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/22/2012 2:03:34 AM
Wow this friggin Scal weirdo has absolutely no life....living on the dole and crying about racism and how blacks aren't treated right

Cry me a friggin river and find a job you have too much time on your hands buddy
scalabrine PM scalabrine
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 21994
 
scalabrine
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 4/22/2012 2:04:26 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crod1980:

And for all you know, mellow_wolf could be a trauma surgeon as much as you the horrific basketball player that you represent in your avatar. And I proved my point about the small gashes only leaking a small amount of blood quite clearly. A small gash on the top/rear of the head that only requires 3 or 4 sutures doesn't produce a pint of blood unless a vein is severed and even so gravity wouldn't allow it.

And for all we know you could have handled only bedpans in your hospital stint...

Stop talking now. A trauma surgeon, one who explained himself pretty damn clearly as well, already gave an assessment of the situation well beyond what occurs at your Sunday afternoon softball games. 
scalabrine PM scalabrine
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 21994
 
scalabrine
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 4/22/2012 2:05:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hammer22:

Wow this friggin Scal weirdo has absolutely no life....living on the dole and crying about racism and how blacks aren't treated right

Cry me a friggin river and find a job you have too much time on your hands buddy

God not you again...You're like a malignant tumor that just keeps popping up...
DickyR PM DickyR
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 3108
 
DickyR
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/22/2012 3:57:36 AM
Finally had a moment to read the COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT THIS FREAK SCALABRINE HAS SPEWED.

First of SCALABRINE OR WHATEVER THE F*CK YOU CALL YOURSELF. GO F*CK YOURSELF FOR ATTACKING ME.

Second you're the sewage of society.

Thirdly the picture shows he was attacked. 

YOU'RE A FREAK SCALABRINE AND IM NOT THE FIRST OR LAST ON THIS WEBSITE TO CALL YOU THAT.

YOU WERE THE ABORTION THAT GOT AWAY.
DickyR PM DickyR
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 3108
 
DickyR
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/22/2012 4:05:55 AM
Florida laws are very very accepting of shooting to kill if being threatened.

Scalabrine come to Florida - This is an EXAMPLE.....I'll give you my address please bring a baseball bat and step near my front door....Spew your bullshit. Spew your threats. When I place a single shot into your skull and let my local PD know you were on my property and threatening my life they will applaud me. 


Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 4/22/2012 7:15:44 AM
your all pussies honestly 
Biscuiteater1 PM Biscuiteater1
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 16525
 
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/22/2012 8:37:56 AM
picture proves he got his head busted by TM, does not prove he attacked him needlessly.
CrusCrnshw PM CrusCrnshw
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 15934
 
CrusCrnshw
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/22/2012 12:21:30 PM
Bottom line is we dont really know exactly what happened during their altercation, who hit who, who did what.

so for anyone, whether it is scal with his most recent comment of saying how oh wow at least it is nice to know Trayvon fought back or anyone else saying oh wow look Zimmerman got hit in the head, Trayvon started it.

NOBODY KNOWS...the story changes all the time.

It makes me laugh how everyone knows who did what like we saw a video tape of this...
scalabrine PM scalabrine
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 21994
 
scalabrine
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 4/22/2012 1:28:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DickyR:

Finally had a moment to read the COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT THIS FREAK SCALABRINE HAS SPEWED.

First of SCALABRINE OR WHATEVER THE F*CK YOU CALL YOURSELF. GO F*CK YOURSELF FOR ATTACKING ME.

Second you're the sewage of society.

Thirdly the picture shows he was attacked. 

YOU'RE A FREAK SCALABRINE AND IM NOT THE FIRST OR LAST ON THIS WEBSITE TO CALL YOU THAT.

YOU WERE THE ABORTION THAT GOT AWAY.

Actually, you are the first to call me a 'freak' whatever that means. Talking about racism in America now qualifies one as a 'freak?' Interesting. You are making less sense by the second...
scalabrine PM scalabrine
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 21994
 
scalabrine
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 4/22/2012 3:24:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DickyR:

Florida laws are very very accepting of shooting to kill if being threatened.

Scalabrine come to Florida - This is an EXAMPLE.....I'll give you my address please bring a baseball bat and step near my front door....Spew your bullshit. Spew your threats. When I place a single shot into your skull and let my local PD know you were on my property and threatening my life they will applaud me. 



What threats? Post the THREATS I made to you here or anyone else. Copy and past them right now. There's a BIG difference between a THREAT and an INSULT. If insults were threats, all comedians would be handcuffed and escorted off stage to the local jail.

The only person making a threat here is YOU by saying YOU'D PUT A BULLET IN MY HEAD.

Is it ironic that you are from Florida like Zimmerman was? Of course not. You just provided all the evidence necessary with your post that the Stand Your Ground laws are extremely dangerous and can have catastrophic results when in the hands of what appears to be very normal, average everyday citizens. Except people like you are nowhere near average when armed and emotional and Zimmerman demonstrated that, as have you by your words. Congrats, lunatic. Stay away from citizens who don't need to stare down the barrel of your gun because YOU feel threatened. Whole communities feel threatened by people like you with your wild-eyed rhetoric and suspecting glares at everything that moves that doesn't look like you. Stay in your home and stay away from people who don't need you breathing down their neck after you claim THEY are threatening you.
boberts427 PM boberts427
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 4934
 
boberts427
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/22/2012 3:41:56 PM
anyone that thinks people walk around calling themselfs a white mexican is friggin idiot, does Obama call himself the white african?
scalabrine PM scalabrine
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 21994
 
scalabrine
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 4/22/2012 4:00:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CrusCrnshw:

Bottom line is we dont really know exactly what happened during their altercation, who hit who, who did what.

so for anyone, whether it is scal with his most recent comment of saying how oh wow at least it is nice to know Trayvon fought back or anyone else saying oh wow look Zimmerman got hit in the head, Trayvon started it.

NOBODY KNOWS...the story changes all the time.

It makes me laugh how everyone knows who did what like we saw a video tape of this...


Tell us how the story has changed so drastically. The fact is, for people who follow the case, it hasn't. For people like you on the fringes it is wildly taking shape because you are misinformed. 

People who actually know this case have seen this story change very little. This evidence in this photo was quoted in ORIGINAL Police report.

"NOBODY KNOWS" is a completely idiotic statement. We KNOW plenty. The central piece of evidence in this case is the 911 tape which Zimmerman narrated from start to finish. 

Then after he shoots the kid, suddenly the kid attacked him and went for his gun. What a surprise. He provided the police with a story that absolves him of any guilt. Who would come up with such a story like that as he had several minutes to contemplate his actions before the police arrived on the scene? How about just about EVERY SINGLE person who was ever a defendant in court. 

For the last time, THE PUBLIC polices the police and people like you and your pleas of NOBODY KNOWS are a thing of the past. This case is where it is BECAUSE people protested and without that, Zimmerman would have walked. Thank GOD  for the public protests and thank god people like you don't get their way. 
scalabrine PM scalabrine
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 21994
 
scalabrine
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 4/22/2012 4:01:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by boberts427:

anyone that thinks people walk around calling themselfs a white mexican is friggin idiot, does Obama call himself the white african?

Who gives a darn what you think. 

Keep your mouth shut and let people call themselves whatever the darn they please.

They don't answer to you.
bucknuts PM bucknuts
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 8216
 
bucknuts
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/22/2012 4:09:13 PM

Scabby just pissed cause now even "WHITE HISPANICS" can get away with murder...even though he was just some white guy when he first posted...lol

Just admit you hate whitey and gives us one of your 500 word posts about how we all stand around at the water cooler and talk bad about every other race...

boberts427 PM boberts427
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 4934
 
boberts427
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/22/2012 4:09:48 PM
yes scal, thank God for the people who marched with pic's of an 8 year old, shot two cop cars, robbed a walgreens and are now doing hate crimes vs whites, even though the dudes mex, god bless them
CrusCrnshw PM CrusCrnshw
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 15934
 
CrusCrnshw
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/22/2012 4:12:40 PM
You sure like to insult people...especially me for some reason when Ive never insulted you.

everyday it seems like new things are coming out, garbage I mean we were told he was white, then he was hispanic....people said he was hit, but we didnt know...now we see something to his head...

no one knows the exact altercation other than Trayvon and Zimmerman. Unless you were there, or saw footage, it is all based on what Zimmerman says and any evidence that has come forth, like 911 tapes, but so what? This is all from Zimmerman, not from both. No one will ever know EXACTLY how it all went down, we wont know every word, movement that took place. Please don't think otherwise.

If it was so cut and dry, we wouldn't have so many people going back and forth.

You claim to be so educated in the way you speak, but yet you love to insult, even me, who hasn't insulted you.

That to me shows immaturity, and someone who is on the defensive.

I won't bother posting in these threads anymore, not that I have a ton anyways, but it is pointless for me, if I am going to be told Im making idiotic statements...enjoy your continuous banter with everyone else going forward. you won't have any from my end anymore.


Randisist PM Randisist
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3156
 
Randisist
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/22/2012 4:13:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


Who gives a darn what you think. 

Keep your mouth shut and let people call themselves whatever the darn they please.

They don't answer to you.


Scab... Scab... Scab...

I am sooooooooooooooo... disappointment in that response... What happened to your page and and half of mindless rhetoric???

Are you yourself growing tired of the mindless drivel???

Please, Please say it ain't so and rebuttal me with at least 1000 thousand words that show you still care...

Don't fail me Scab... Please...


CrusCrnshw PM CrusCrnshw
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 15934
 
CrusCrnshw
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/22/2012 4:13:56 PM
Oh and I have ZERO idea what you mean by "thank GOD people like me dont get there way"...I never once stated what I thought about this case...never once...please stop lumping me with other people
crod1980 PM crod1980
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
 
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 4/22/2012 4:37:43 PM
@CrusCrnshw

scalabrine thinks that whomever uses the most unique insult while incorporating the most emoticons in their posts is the winner of the debate, but sadly for him, he has been losing this most recent battle since he started it 3/15/2012 9:46:50 PM

He is still trying to convince people here that he was in the right for creating that race baiting thread based off of his being led astray by the Liberal media who was using him as a pawn in their plot to create mass hysteria and since he is so narrow minded, they have succeeded.
Ktrain PM Ktrain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 6371
 
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/22/2012 10:12:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DickyR:

Florida laws are very very accepting of shooting to kill if being threatened.

Scalabrine come to Florida - This is an EXAMPLE.....I'll give you my address please bring a baseball bat and step near my front door....Spew your bullshit. Spew your threats. When I place a single shot into your skull and let my local PD know you were on my property and threatening my life they will applaud me. 


This is what I have never heard clarified about this story. I have yet to read that Zimmerman was on his own property and I have yet to hear that Martin approached Zimmerman?

Was Zimmerman on his own property? Did Martin approach Zimmerman or was it the other way around? I never feel any danger when someone is walking away from me.

Can someone clarify this for me?

-29- PM -29-
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3304
 
-29-
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/22/2012 10:35:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DickyR:

Florida laws are very very accepting of shooting to kill if being threatened.

Scalabrine come to Florida - This is an EXAMPLE.....I'll give you my address please bring a baseball bat and step near my front door....Spew your bullshit. Spew your threats. When I place a single shot into your skull and let my local PD know you were on my property and threatening my life they will applaud me. 


 

 As much as I disagree with scalabrine and admit that I seldom even  read one of his posts anymore, I don't recall any of his posts that I did read over the years to be as disturbing as your contribution quoted above. 

Crusher13 PM Crusher13
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 4333
 
Crusher13
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/22/2012 10:41:30 PM
K if you have lots of time, go check out the link provided by Front Row Center in 14's thread about Derschowitz reaction to the 2nd degree charges, Very informative but.....it is definitely slanted by the conservative blogger but there are tons of facts and, more importantly, tweets sent out by girl that supposively was on phone for like 400 minutes the day Trayvon was supposively murdered Check out TM's twitter handle too

Look forward to hearing your response after digesting all that
scalabrine PM scalabrine
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 21994
 
scalabrine
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 4/22/2012 11:08:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Crusher13:

K if you have lots of time, go check out the link provided by Front Row Center in 14's thread about Derschowitz reaction to the 2nd degree charges, Very informative but.....it is definitely slanted by the conservative blogger but there are tons of facts and, more importantly, tweets sent out by girl that supposively was on phone for like 400 minutes the day Trayvon was supposively murdered Check out TM's twitter handle too

Look forward to hearing your response after digesting all that

So why don't you tell the forum what a twitter handle (help???)  has to do with walking home from a convenience store, getting stalked, and ultimately getting shot (all undeniably true)?

As god as my witness, you are a prime example as to why juries simply can't be handed to the brainless and biased like yourself to determine the life and death and/or innocence or guilt of another while ultimately seeking justice. It's just not possible with people like yourself. 

What the darn does a TWITTER HANDLE have to do with getting shot.

I fervently hope you never see a jury seat. I really do.
Ktrain PM Ktrain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 6371
 
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/22/2012 11:20:30 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Crusher13:

K if you have lots of time, go check out the link provided by Front Row Center in 14's thread about Derschowitz reaction to the 2nd degree charges, Very informative but.....it is definitely slanted by the conservative blogger but there are tons of facts and, more importantly, tweets sent out by girl that supposively was on phone for like 400 minutes the day Trayvon was supposively murdered Check out TM's twitter handle too

Look forward to hearing your response after digesting all that

I don't have lots of time or patience to read through that.

Can you just answer my questions?

My post was in response to Dicky's about someone stepping on his property in a threatening manner and then comparing it to this case.

Was Zimmerman on his own property and feeling threatened? Where did the altercation with Martin take place? On Zimmerman's property or somewhere else? Did Zimmerman pervoke or seek an altertercation or did Martin attack Zimmerman without provocation?

These are some of the questions I have and was wondering if anyone can answer them in a simple manner? That's all.

crod1980 PM crod1980
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
 
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 4/22/2012 11:37:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


What the darn does a TWITTER HANDLE have to do with getting shot.



Well Captain Ignore-It-All all of this recent information paints an entirely different picture of Trayvon Martin than the original story of a Cute little Skittle carrying 12 year old Football playing child who dreamed of flying airplanes when he got older that the media shoved down everyone's throat in an attept to rile up the Black community.

And why is this information important? Because maybe, just maybe that Trayvon Martin was up to no good and that is what led to Zimmerman's suspicion of him.

You and the rest of the Liberals can continue to ignore these facts, but they are extremely important in this case. because it paints a recent story of this child's possible criminal intent.
Forum: General Discussion Page 3 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.