Spring Football is Close to Worthless zzzzzzzzz

Forum: College Football
Author: [College Football] Topic: Spring Football is Close to Worthless zzzzzzzzz
DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 37146
New York
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/2/2013 11:14:24 AM

Sure I watch some of it (just for the Football fix)

Really though it's worthless

Remember a few years back when many,many on here were saying Cam Newton looked slow and was gonna get sacked alot ....

Please do NOT take these practices serioulsy

packers1992 PM packers1992
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 11075
Michigan
 
packers1992
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/2/2013 3:37:36 PM

D-up i agree with ya my man. I love college football but can't stand a lot of spring football. Mainly the point system in these games. 3 pts for a 25 yard gain 2 points for saving a dog from a fire etc. I also am not a recruiting guy

When the Phil Steele book and Marc Lawrence book come out i'll be ready to go. Hey D-up how are your Bulls gonna do this yr?

DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 37146
New York
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/2/2013 4:11:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by packers1992:

D-up i agree with ya my man. I love college football but can't stand a lot of spring football. Mainly the point system in these games. 3 pts for a 25 yard gain 2 points for saving a dog from a fire etc. I also am not a recruiting guy

When the Phil Steele book and Marc Lawrence book come out i'll be ready to go. Hey D-up how are your Bulls gonna do this yr?

Bulls might have the BEST RB and WR Core in he MAC

U at Buffalo is Loaded at RB ... 6 deep ... the key will be QB ...Licata won he job this spring and has a solid arm ...The defense will have plenty of holes , but most of the guys that left sucked anyways ...

overall the MAC is loaded with returning starters and 4-4 in conference is a good goal....I would back them as the DAWG 9 especially out of Conf.)

packers1992 PM packers1992
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 11075
Michigan
 
packers1992
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/2/2013 5:56:42 PM

D-UP i looked at the schedule i think the Bulls IMO are an upset from a bowl game . I see 1-3 in non conference Should win UMASS,E.Michigan{that pains me to say but Eastern will suck}Miami of Ohio and BGSU should be winners.

I saw that Buffalo-BGSU will be at the Bils stadium. You going to that game?

DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 37146
New York
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/2/2013 7:12:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by packers1992:

D-UP i looked at the schedule i think the Bulls IMO are an upset from a bowl game . I see 1-3 in non conference Should win UMASS,E.Michigan{that pains me to say but Eastern will suck}Miami of Ohio and BGSU should be winners.

I saw that Buffalo-BGSU will be at the Bils stadium. You going to that game?

 

Depends ...I  LOVE tot take the Kids to U at Buffalo Games ...especially womens Volleyball...

Gottav check the date on that BG Game ...

 

the MAC is gonna be really deep again with many teams returning QB's

jdnmoney PM jdnmoney
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 9120
United States
 
jdnmoney
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/2/2013 7:34:21 PM
BG is really going to be good this year i believe.

Ball state will be good, and if Owens pulls his head from his rectum toledo will be better.

Wmu will be awful, so will emu, umass, and Miami oh
Posted using a mobile device.
LonghornHoosier PM LonghornHoosier
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 5506
Texas
 
LonghornHoosier
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/2/2013 8:18:47 PM

DUFL - How do you think Buffalo will do against Baylor in Week 2.   Looks like they will have a new QB.   Buff stuck with UGA which suspensions.  Baylor D suspect, but I have heard better this year.   I don't think Briles will stop scoring with a new QB and a Big XII schedule in deck.    I like Baylor in Week 2.  Don't know the spread yet.  Your thoughts?  Thanks in advance.

DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 37146
New York
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/5/2013 9:18:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LonghornHoosier:

DUFL - How do you think Buffalo will do against Baylor in Week 2.   Looks like they will have a new QB.   Buff stuck with UGA which suspensions.  Baylor D suspect, but I have heard better this year.   I don't think Briles will stop scoring with a new QB and a Big XII schedule in deck.    I like Baylor in Week 2.  Don't know the spread yet.  Your thoughts?  Thanks in advance.

 

hmmmmm Just not sure where U at Buffalo's head will be at ... Bulls are at the Horse shoe the week before playing he Buckeyes ... 

The Heat of Texas weather might wilt the Bulls ...

gotta wait and see what happens week 1 ...Oilver and the Bulls running game could keep this close ....

Guessing the Line at +20 right now

WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 12355
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/5/2013 9:27:49 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

 

hmmmmm Just not sure where U at Buffalo's head will be at ... Bulls are at the Horse shoe the week before playing he Buckeyes ... 

The Heat of Texas weather might wilt the Bulls ...

gotta wait and see what happens week 1 ...Oilver and the Bulls running game could keep this close ....

Guessing the Line at +20 right now





How are good are the Bulls on pass D this year ?
Forum: College Football
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.