Probably gonna hit 70% this season

Forum: College Football Page 1 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [College Football] Topic: Probably gonna hit 70% this season
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43446
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/18/2013 8:43:03 PM
dugie243 PM dugie243
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3388
District of
              Columbia
 
dugie243
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/18/2013 9:17:10 PM
train 







GL to all 
LonghornHoosier PM LonghornHoosier
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 5490
Texas
 
LonghornHoosier
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/19/2013 1:34:43 AM

so train, what is your legit record over the last 5 years...

I like your optimism...I look forward to interacting with you as the fall approaches...

Absolutxedge22 PM Absolutxedge22
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 13482
Michigan
 
Absolutxedge22
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/19/2013 8:46:54 AM
Good luck. Do you think Missouri will be better, worse, or the same this year?
DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 37036
New York
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/19/2013 11:00:35 AM

Lets Stack the Coin

 

BOL

TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43446
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/19/2013 4:46:59 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Absolutxedge22:

Good luck. Do you think Missouri will be better, worse, or the same this year?

Probably about the same or worse, depending on the rest of the SEC. .500 would be a good season for "us". Pinkel isnt the coach to compete with the big dog in this conference.

TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43446
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/19/2013 4:50:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LonghornHoosier:

so train, what is your legit record over the last 5 years...

I like your optimism...I look forward to interacting with you as the fall approaches...

Somewhere between 50-53%, but helped by a few monster dog parlays, large regular season and bowl game plays.

 

HookEmHorns22 PM HookEmHorns22
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 22265
United States
 
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/20/2013 12:47:23 AM
HookEmHorns22 PM HookEmHorns22
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 22265
United States
 
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/20/2013 12:48:21 AM
I wish the NHL season was a little longer I would keep pounding the Hawks every night hahaha but I sure do miss me some football

WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 12355
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/21/2013 10:34:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HookEmHorns22:

I wish the NHL season was a little longer I would keep pounding the Hawks every night hahaha but I sure do miss me some football



Hook, I'll miss the Hawks too. It's been a good run this year


fsutomahawk PM fsutomahawk
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 3281
Congo
 
fsutomahawk
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/22/2013 5:39:07 PM
Only 70%? You can do better 
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43446
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/22/2013 6:14:27 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by fsutomahawk:

Only 70%? You can do better 

You are correct, just didnt want to set my goals too high

Boom_Boom PM Boom_Boom
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 17041
South Carolina
 
Boom_Boom
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/24/2013 4:43:36 PM
71%.......... for me. Easy money
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43446
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/24/2013 7:20:17 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:

71%.......... for me. Easy money

70% was actually my lowest possible % ....71 would be disappointing for me

gridironguy PM gridironguy
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 5296
 
gridironguy
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 5:42:15 PM
if you bet only 10 sides/totals you might win 7,

if you bet 100, you are not winning 70,

but you already know that,
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43446
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/25/2013 6:31:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by gridironguy:

if you bet only 10 sides/totals you might win 7,

if you bet 100, you are not winning 70,

but you already know that,

I dont know that.

Maybe you cant hit 70/100, but thats not my problem.

NoDice PM NoDice
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 207
Ohio
 
NoDice
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/27/2013 1:12:31 PM

I'm Saving up to buy more stacks of cash. I just want to fill my old school lunch boxes to the brim with 100s this year. Filled 1 last year and my goal is 2 this yr. Then ill go out and buy me some more lunch boxes

70% is a nice goal to have if were going to stack those Benjamin's

gridironguy PM gridironguy
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 5296
 
gridironguy
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/27/2013 1:35:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

I dont know that.

Maybe you cant hit 70/100, but thats not my problem.



if you bet at least 100 sides/totals, you'll be lucky to win 55 of them
packers1992 PM packers1992
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 11075
Michigan
 
packers1992
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/27/2013 3:19:22 PM
train sheldon richardson goes 13 th overall in the draft he never really played like a top 15 pick How bad do you think year 2 in the SEC will be? I looked at the schedule.... yikes
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43446
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/28/2013 1:07:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by packers1992:

train sheldon richardson goes 13 th overall in the draft he never really played like a top 15 pick How bad do you think year 2 in the SEC will be? I looked at the schedule.... yikes
Mizzou is in huge trouble.
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43446
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/28/2013 1:07:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by gridironguy:



if you bet at least 100 sides/totals, you'll be lucky to win 55 of them



InvestIdontChase PM InvestIdontChase
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 732
Florida
 
InvestIdontChase
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/30/2013 11:54:51 AM
WOW, Hannibal Lector.....Great Movie and Great acting there... By the way BOL
ksuwins PM ksuwins
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 3806
Colorado
 
ksuwins
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/30/2013 10:54:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

70% was actually my lowest possible % ....71 would be disappointing for me


You sons of batches need to hit 75% to help me cover my own betting losses. 
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43446
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2013 11:39:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ksuwins:


You sons of batches need to hit 75% to help me cover my own betting losses. 

 

You know I'll give it my all bro

TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43446
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/22/2013 8:26:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by NoDice:

I'm Saving up to buy more stacks of cash. I just want to fill my old school lunch boxes to the brim with 100s this year. Filled 1 last year and my goal is 2 this yr. Then ill go out and buy me some more lunch boxes

70% is a nice goal to have if were going to stack those Benjamin's

Forum: College Football Page 1 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.