Messages

Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 4 of 7 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
Author: [College Football] Topic: Death of T'eo's GF a hoax!!?
Capper007
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
Capper007
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 6909
Location: United States
#76
Posted: 1/17/2013 11:21:25 AM
so he is happy?? or embarrased about not having a girlfriend, who died??
quote
Capper007
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
Capper007
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 6909
Location: United States
#77
Posted: 1/17/2013 11:21:54 AM
G A Y...Cant say g a y??? guy
quote
MaineRoad
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MaineRoad
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 11002
Location: Burkina Faso
#78
Posted: 1/17/2013 11:26:11 AM
If I were (still) G A Y, I'd be more than a little offended that I wasn't allowed to use the word G A Y on this ever-more-happy web site. 
quote
WISEGUY36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 3059
Location: Hawaii
#79
Posted: 1/17/2013 11:27:17 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Capper007:

I personally dont like ND, because they mix religion and football! Like its Gods team....same reason i dont like Bama fans..they call their team Gods team!!




At least we're pretty sure AJ McCarron's girlfriend isn't imaginary.
quote
Capper007
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
Capper007
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 6909
Location: United States
#80
Posted: 1/17/2013 11:39:25 AM
Shes too pretty...she is probably a robot!
quote
Absolutxedge22 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Absolutxedge22
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 12848
Location: Michigan
#81
Posted: 1/17/2013 12:01:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Capper007:

Why is this even a story...im still so confused...how does this relate to football?? Did ND cover something up?? Why is this on CNN, ESPN, ESPN2, FSN, HLN??

so he had an online relationship for 3 years..and didnt see her when she is dying?

LUCK OF THE IRISH!!



Didn't some people donate money to his "girlfriend" as well?
quote
WISEGUY36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 3059
Location: Hawaii
#82
Posted: 1/17/2013 12:21:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Capper007:

Shes too pretty...she is probably a robot!



Robot or not, if she'll fetch chips and beer on Saturday's
during college football season.that's good enough for me.
quote
lsufasteddie send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
lsufasteddie
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4634
Location: Louisiana
#83
Posted: 1/17/2013 12:24:58 PM
He still will got Top 10; because there isnt too many "sexy" picks...and not a NFL ready QB among them!


He will not go top 10. Book it
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
boostyourego send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Orleans Hotel and Casino |
boostyourego
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 348
Location:
#84
Posted: 1/17/2013 1:14:22 PM
You guys dont even know the sickest part of this entire hoax.

Few months ago, Te'o wrote an emotional letter to the parents of a little girl dying of brain cancer, sharing his experiences of his gf dying of cancer. Talked about her last days at St Judes and how a little friend of hers died just before her and that their little girl was going to be in heaven next to his dead gf. They even read his letter to their little girl before she passed away. 

This sick piece of garbage better hope he is as naive/innocent/stupid as he claims cause if there is any proof that he was in on it he will get what is coming to him.
quote
jimmydafreak send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 12039
Location: United States
#85
Posted: 1/17/2013 2:00:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by lsufasteddie:

He still will got Top 10; because there isnt too many "sexy" picks...and not a NFL ready QB among them!

He will not go top 10. Book it


He will not go first round either.  In fact, depending on what transpires in this case between now and the draft, he may not be drafted at all.

Man, I've had some chicks cost me some money in the past, but not nearly as much as Ta'o's fake girlfriend has cost him!!! 


quote
TILTOLOGIC
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
TILTOLOGIC
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 4927
Location: Uganda
#86
Posted: 1/17/2013 2:17:49 PM
The kid is either really fucked in the head, a complete idiot, or a flaming fruit loop...

I hope for his sake he is just a flaming fruit loop...that would be the best case scenario....


And he lost any chance of going top 10 when he spent the entire Alabama game on his behind...that game was a disaster for Teo...almost felt bad for him he got handled so bad that game


quote
lsufasteddie send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
lsufasteddie
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4634
Location: Louisiana
#87
Posted: 1/17/2013 2:24:32 PM
He also did an interview with Jim Rome a few months ago where Rome opened up to him about either his own mother or grandmother dying of cancer. The set was pretty emotional.

Rome should tear him a new one.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
gridironguy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
gridironguy
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 5296
Location:
#88
Posted: 1/17/2013 2:32:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



He will not go first round either.  In fact, depending on what transpires in this case between now and the draft, he may not be drafted at all.

Man, I've had some chicks cost me some money in the past, but not nearly as much as Ta'o's fake girlfriend has cost him!!! 



Jimmy you are wrong. NO WAY he does not get drafted and only a slight chance he does not get drafted FIRST RD,

NFL teams will overlook character flaws if the tangibles like forty times, bench pressing, etc, are there.

Manti has the prototype tangibles of a MLB in the NFL,

he will absolutely get drafted, and higher than you think.

i will be STUNNED if he drops out of the 1st round,

he will explain this in his interviews with NFL teams at the combine, and at least ONE TEAM will take a chance on a talent like him
quote
Absolutxedge22 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Absolutxedge22
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 12848
Location: Michigan
#89
Posted: 1/17/2013 2:48:53 PM
This is not a serious issue and despite Te’o looking poor on the national stage, he has shown enough to still be the consensus #1 inside LB. There is no doubt in my mind that he will still be a first round pick. There doesn’t need to be any new info that needs to come out to make him recover. Players with bigger issues are still routinely first round picks. Unless this issue causes teams to pause whether legal issues or drug issues will force him to miss games, they’re not going to turn this into a huge issue. Luckily for Te’o, this speaks nothing about him having legal and/or drug issues.
quote
KobezKing send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
KobezKing
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 15947
Location:
#90
Posted: 1/17/2013 3:01:19 PM
He wasnt missing all those tackles in nat champ. game he was just trying to hug his girlfriend
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
packers1992 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
packers1992
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 9237
Location: Michigan
#91
Posted: 1/17/2013 3:04:31 PM
why am i not suprised thisguyiswise would say what he did
quote
gridironguy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
gridironguy
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 5296
Location:
#92
Posted: 1/17/2013 3:18:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by packers1992:

why am i not suprised thisguyiswise would say what he did

yep.  PENN STATE FACTS all came out as FACTS as the dead old man JoePa said in emails and was referenced in emails that Sandusky needed to be covered up and it was all to save the program.

anyone that does not realize that JoePa was complicit in Sandusky's sickness is a CERTIFIABLE MORON.

period.
quote
DonkeyPunch6446 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DonkeyPunch6446
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 123
Location: Hawaii
#93
Posted: 1/17/2013 3:52:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by lsufasteddie:

He also did an interview with Jim Rome a few months ago where Rome opened up to him about either his own mother or grandmother dying of cancer. The set was pretty emotional.

Rome should tear him a new one.
wtf u talkin about? his grandma really died. Or u think that was fake too
quote
Capper007
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
Capper007
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 6909
Location: United States
#94
Posted: 1/17/2013 3:54:48 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



He will not go first round either.  In fact, depending on what transpires in this case between now and the draft, he may not be drafted at all.

Man, I've had some chicks cost me some money in the past, but not nearly as much as Ta'o's fake girlfriend has cost him!!! 


What makes you think that Jimmy??

quote
Capper007
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
Capper007
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 6909
Location: United States
#95
Posted: 1/17/2013 3:56:23 PM

Lying is one thing...lying over a long period of time about something non-existent makes me think he may be Bi-Polar or something????

Dont let him buy a GUN!!!

quote
earthWake send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
earthWake
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 5226
Location: United States
#96
Posted: 1/17/2013 4:03:38 PM
Te'o was obviously scammed.

He lost his grandmother the same day. Its not like he needed his girlfriends death to bring sympathy, his grandmoms death would do that.

If SJP can do it, why can't other broads?
quote
ClubDirt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 20380
Location: United States
#97
Posted: 1/17/2013 4:08:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MaineRoad:

I really wanted to believe his story (whatever the hell it is) because the alternative is just so, well, icky.  I mean, changing the pronunciation of your last name to rhyme with “Heisman” is one thing.  Making up fake, dead girlfriends is rather another.  He’s better hope he’s happy.  If he’s not, he may want to consider converting. Anyway, at least we know who Oprah’s next big guest is going to be.  “On the next Oprah Winfrey Special: He was living a lie; line-backing football star at a Catholic University by day,  fuge-packing dance queen at the Manhole by night.” 



someone else said that his best move at this point is to jsut come out of the closet, even if he isn't happy.  you know thigns are fucked up when you need to think about coming out of the closet and telling people you are happy when you may not be**. 













**  he is 
quote
lsufasteddie send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
lsufasteddie
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4634
Location: Louisiana
#98
Posted: 1/17/2013 4:13:33 PM
"wtf u talkin about? his grandma really died. Or u think that was fake too"


I'm talking about Jim Rome relating to Manti bc his, Jim Rome's, mother or grandmother died of cancer. I know that manti's grandmother passed away as well, but they are not related to the interview with Rome in regards to the cancer issue.

Next time read more carefully before you start spouting off.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
lsufasteddie send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
lsufasteddie
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4634
Location: Louisiana
#99
Posted: 1/17/2013 4:16:38 PM
"I will be STUNNED if he drops out of the 1st round"

I guess you were stunned by his play in the NC as well. 1 tackle for loss and 7 picks, 5 of which Rudy could have made, don't equate to all the awards he won.

He'll get drafted but will have an average tenure in the NFL < 3.5 years
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
ROVIN56 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ROVIN56
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2934
Location: Florida
#100
Posted: 1/17/2013 4:26:44 PM

i'm beginnig to wonder now  hmmmmmmm..... did he really ever HAVE a grandma?????   (stroking long thin beard contempletavely with pinched fingers)..........

what is NOT a  hoax is the fact Mussburger given the chance would jump MacCarrons babe so quick he'd turn to butter......

quote
Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 4 of 7 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.