7 Straight BCS Championships for the SEC. Suck it haters.

Forum: College Football Page 2 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [College Football] Topic: 7 Straight BCS Championships for the SEC. Suck it haters.
MooseMcGee PM MooseMcGee
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 13
 
MooseMcGee
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/8/2013 4:45:39 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Osirus13:

  No other sports either... 
They still play basketball in Lexington.
SEC PM SEC
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 457
 
SEC
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:15:54 AM
Let the haters hate while SEC enjoys #8
StraightShooter PM StraightShooter
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
 
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:46:50 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Osirus13:

Yeah but sec fans still live down south and are aids infested white trash..so while they dominate coll football they have no other advantages in life. No other sports either...  So suck it sec fans:) you still live in the state of alabama

Another classy post from osirus. For someone who claims to hate college football you sure did seem to post a lot in these SEC threads.

Jealousy is a bi+ch, but deal with it like a man.

Oh, and 7 Straight BCS National Championships.  

 

StraightShooter PM StraightShooter
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
 
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:51:16 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by SEC:

Let the haters hate while SEC enjoys #8

Actually it’s #9.

The other conferences have 6 BCS Championships COMBINED.

 

SEC PM SEC
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 457
 
SEC
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/8/2013 7:22:05 AM
Osirus...You are a class act my friend.    Are you 10 years old that only has the Yankees in your life?  Go down to the subway so someone can push you on the tracks.
marnypoly PM marnypoly
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 3939
 
marnypoly
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/8/2013 7:51:05 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bobelle34:

You have no clue.  Football has zero to do with the quality of academics at any SEC school.  As an Auburn Grad, EE, we have more astronauts than any other school in the country with the exception of the USNA.  The CEO of Apple is an Auburn Grad. My EE comes from one of the top engineering universities in the country.  Try not to be the idiot you sound like! 

Alabama and Auburn are very good academic schools. But how many of those guys you mentioned started for the ALA football program?

Pretty sure that's what the dude you were quoting was talking about.
DrJack PM DrJack
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 129
 
DrJack
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/8/2013 8:12:33 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Osirus13:

Yeah but sec fans still live down south and are aids infested white trash..so while they dominate coll football they have no other advantages in life. No other sports either...  So suck it sec fans:) you still live in the state of alabama

You are a class act.  Enjoy your Northern rudeness and UGLY women....idiot.

DrJack PM DrJack
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 129
 
DrJack
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/8/2013 8:14:24 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by marnypoly:

Alabama and Auburn are very good academic schools. But how many of those guys you mentioned started for the ALA football program?

Pretty sure that's what the dude you were quoting was talking about.

How about Bo Jackson?  I'm pretty sure he's doing okay with his AU degree.

LETGOPACK1234 PM LETGOPACK1234
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 10893
 
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 1/8/2013 9:06:47 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 4theluvofmoney:

the sec is ruining college football.  no academic standards besides at vandy, oversigning players, paying players, paying tutors.

this conference stands for everything wrong today in college sports.

you can have your rings, while other schools keep their integrity.

now switch over to the ncaa basketball forum and ask who the top conference is who is dominating.  bet its not the sec.  point is who gives a garbage about conferences??? they are all mangled now anyway

 

Ruining football???

Then you talk about college basketball and academics???

My god, you have to be kidding.   Atleast in college football, these kids have to stay in school for 3 years and take real classes. 

NCAA basketball, schools recruit kids that will be gone in 8 months.  They sign up for 12 credit hours, which include art, music and AP gym.  And those athletes dont even attend THOSE classes.

Dont talk about something you have no idea about, then use an example that makes your point make that much more pathetic.

NCAA basketball and acadmics

I would love to see how many kids recruited to Kentucky, UNC, OSU and others  would graduate in 4 years  

tideman PM tideman
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 4435
 
tideman
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/8/2013 9:29:17 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 4theluvofmoney:

the sec is ruining college football.  no academic standards besides at vandy, oversigning players, paying players, paying tutors.

this conference stands for everything wrong today in college sports.

you can have your rings, while other schools keep their integrity.

now switch over to the ncaa basketball forum and ask who the top conference is who is dominating.  bet its not the sec.  point is who gives a garbage about conferences??? they are all mangled now anyway
  This is funny    You know the jealosy has totally taken over when someones team and conference sucks so bad that he comes into a college football forum and suggest he had rather have integrity and good grades opposed to rings and Championship trophies....  
TREE88 PM TREE88
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 20746
 
TREE88
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 1/8/2013 9:31:36 AM
I've always agreed SEC conference is the best from top to bottom hands down.
AllSteelRoots PM AllSteelRoots
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1202
 
AllSteelRoots
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/8/2013 9:41:25 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Osirus13:

Yeah but sec fans still live down south and are aids infested white trash..so while they dominate coll football they have no other advantages in life. No other sports either...  So suck it sec fans:) you still live in the state of alabama


White Trash...You are Clueless....Ok lets see....We have the best looking women in the US (The South).  We produce most of the food you put on your plate to eat...so we keep your sorry self alive....we even produce the cotton you put on your back everyday. OOooo....and Mississippi is the birth place of America's Music....You have no culture to hang a hat on.....and for that may God Bless you.

And of course we have the best athletes in America....get over it
tideman PM tideman
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 4435
 
tideman
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/8/2013 10:00:50 AM
[Quote: Originally Posted by AllSteelRoots]


White Trash...You are Clueless....Ok lets see....We have the best looking women in the US (The South). He doesnt like women  We produce most of the food you put on your plate to eat.. he only eats tube steak.so we keep your sorry self alive....we even produce the cotton you put on your back everyday. silk for him OOooo....and Mississippi is the birth place of America's Music....You have no culture to hang a hat on.....and for that may God Bless you.  his ringtone is maneater by Hall and Oates
 
HurricaneHauk90 PM HurricaneHauk90
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 1136
 
HurricaneHauk90
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/8/2013 10:01:35 AM
Yet the North whipped your butt in the war ;)

Missippi birth place off music, birth place of the clan to

The North has Chicago and NYC two of the best cities in the world

We have the Ivy schools, some of the best schools in the world

Should I keep going?
Posted using a mobile device.
tideman PM tideman
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 4435
 
tideman
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/8/2013 10:25:53 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HurricaneHauk90:

Yet the North whipped your butt in the war ;)

Missippi birth place off music, birth place of the clan to

The North has Chicago and NYC two of the best cities in the world

We have the Ivy schools, some of the best schools in the world

Should I keep going?
  only if you want to keep looking stupid  .... you are arguing in a college football forum  ... and in here, regarding football... you simply don't have a leg to stand on
LETGOPACK1234 PM LETGOPACK1234
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 10893
 
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 1/8/2013 10:38:17 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AllSteelRoots:



White Trash...You are Clueless....Ok lets see....We have the best looking women in the US (The South).  We produce most of the food you put on your plate to eat...so we keep your sorry self alive....we even produce the cotton you put on your back everyday. OOooo....and Mississippi is the birth place of America's Music....You have no culture to hang a hat on.....and for that may God Bless you.

And of course we have the best athletes in America....get over it

 

Best looking women no doubt

Southern Girls

Osirus13 PM Osirus13
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 14151
 
Osirus13
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 1/8/2013 1:35:53 PM
What do sec football fans do now? Sit on rivals.com and obsess over recruiting. They don't have any other sports. Must suck. Take your "bcs" national championships and have fun with that.
LETGOPACK1234 PM LETGOPACK1234
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 10893
 
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 1/8/2013 1:54:25 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Osirus13:

What do sec football fans do now? Sit on rivals.com and obsess over recruiting. They don't have any other sports. Must suck. Take your "bcs" national championships and have fun with that.

 

NFL and College football are the two most popular main sports.  Nobody cares about the NBA, less and less watch college basketball. 

Everything revolves around football. 

Im guessing if you asked a "real sports" fan, who won the last 5 college bcs games and superbowl, and who won the last 5 world series, nba finals or ncaa championship.....

Im willing to wager ALOT of money that the football sports get more accurate responses everytime

Being the best at the most popular sport is nice

4theluvofmoney PM 4theluvofmoney
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3064
 
4theluvofmoney
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/8/2013 1:58:24 PM
THE SEC is the best FOOTBALL conference...who cares?

This year the BIG 10 is the best BASKETBALL conference...who cares?

Why do SEC fans care so much?

You have advantages that other conferences dont like over signing players.  You have more athletes to choose from in the south for football than teams east or north do.  Your acceptance of student athletes is also LESS than that of many other schools in the east and, west, and north, its a fact.

You are the best at football and that is why.

Osirus13 PM Osirus13
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 14151
 
Osirus13
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 1/8/2013 1:58:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

 

NFL and College football are the two most popular main sports.  Nobody cares about the NBA, less and less watch college basketball. 

Everything revolves around football. 

Im guessing if you asked a "real sports" fan, who won the last 5 college bcs games and superbowl, and who won the last 5 world series, nba finals or ncaa championship.....

Im willing to wager ALOT of money that the football sports get more accurate responses everytime

Being the best at the most popular sport is nice

Your not a brewers or bucks fan come on? I can list the last 5 champs for whatever sport you want. Not that hard. NFL is great but baseball and basketball are awesome. Hockey is great as well
Osirus13 PM Osirus13
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 14151
 
Osirus13
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 1/8/2013 1:59:48 PM
saying nobody cares about the nba is real dumb. A lot of people love the nba. More talent in that sport than any possibly. Heat vs thunder is pretty entertaining
blowoutgm PM blowoutgm
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 3365
 
blowoutgm
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/8/2013 2:00:03 PM
Osirus13- 

You are truly a classless idiot. Ever heard of college baseball. SEC has many of those championships in the past 20 years. NCAA basketball? Ooh yeah we won that last year. Track and field. -the SEC has 15 National Chamionships since 1990. Shall I go on? You have no clue. So take your sorry azz out of here because you contribute absolutely nothing. 
4theluvofmoney PM 4theluvofmoney
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3064
 
4theluvofmoney
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/8/2013 2:00:27 PM
Why did Bielema leave Wisconsin and go to Arkansas, as many national pundits said "its a heckuva lot easier to get kids into Arkansas than it is to Wisconsin"  HELLLOOOOO
Osirus13 PM Osirus13
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 14151
 
Osirus13
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 1/8/2013 2:00:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 4theluvofmoney:

THE SEC is the best FOOTBALL conference...who cares?

This year the BIG 10 is the best BASKETBALL conference...who cares?

Why do SEC fans care so much?

You have advantages that other conferences dont like over signing players.  You have more athletes to choose from in the south for football than teams east or north do.  Your acceptance of student athletes is also LESS than that of many other schools in the east and, west, and north, its a fact.

You are the best at football and that is why.

SEC schools are full of morons
4theluvofmoney PM 4theluvofmoney
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3064
 
4theluvofmoney
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/8/2013 2:05:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tennistudly:

integrity = penn state




even though i was talking about academic integrity for student athletes, which has nothing to do with that case or my post.

Meh!!
Forum: College Football Page 2 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.