Messages

Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [College Football] Topic: Thinking about Jumping on LSU (-18.5) Big already
jwheels86
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jwheels86
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13033
Location: Alabama
#1
Posted: 9/16/2012 10:14:32 PM
How in the hell can Auburn play with this team? They just simply can't
quote
Dead_Presidents send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Dead_Presidents
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 284
Location:
#2
Posted: 9/16/2012 11:46:34 PM

I am thinking about betting them also.  I rarely bet early in the week.  I usually put me bets in Friday or Saturday morning, but I might go ahead and put some money down on LSU.  I don't think Auburn can score more than 10 points in this game.  I could see this line moving to around -21 by kickoff.

quote
2MuchJohnson4U send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
2MuchJohnson4U
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 156
Location: Georgia
#3
Posted: 9/16/2012 11:54:22 PM
Was thinking the exact same thing.  AU hasn't done anything that would have me believe that they can keep this game close.  I would think it's 20+ by gameday.
quote
capdatazz send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
capdatazz
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1009
Location: Heard and
              McDonald Islands
#4
Posted: 9/17/2012 2:59:15 AM
If you are going to bet it, do it now as I agree it will be 20+ by gameday. But its pretty unusual for a team to lose 4 straight ATS to start the year.
quote
wareagle18tr send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: betED.com |
wareagle18tr
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 193
Location: United States
#5
Posted: 9/17/2012 3:07:48 AM
I see this line going up as well. I'm not sure Auburn can score a TD in this game. They're going to lose, so I might as well make some money off the game, right?
quote
jwheels86
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jwheels86
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13033
Location: Alabama
#6
Posted: 9/17/2012 4:26:54 AM
I really don't know how the hell they will score unless LSU gives them something defensively which is laughable to imagine happening with their defense.


I don't see how it's not eerily similar to the Arky Bama game we just saw.
quote
blowoutgm send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
blowoutgm
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2019
Location: Louisiana
#7
Posted: 9/17/2012 10:19:21 AM
jwheels-

I would tread easily on that game. LSU is my team and I have gone to their last two games and I have not been impressed. The secondary seems suspect and keeps giving up too many big plays. LSU was only up 28-14 at halftime against a pitiful Idaho team. I know Auburn is horrible but until LSU shows more in their passing game and a better pass defense then I would pass. I think Auburn can make LSU look sloppy in a 31-13 type game. IF LSU can put together a full game then they could easily win 42-0. I just have a weird feeling about this LSU team being a bit overrated. I think Alabama takes them to the woodshed in November. And I truly hate to admit that. Good luck with your play. 
quote
Capper007 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
Capper007
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 6909
Location: United States
#8
Posted: 9/17/2012 10:23:40 AM

Definately Auburn is on the FADED LIST!!!

IM GOOD WITH LSU (-18.5 -TO-23.5) IT WILL GO UP!!!

quote
Capper007 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
Capper007
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 6909
Location: United States
#9
Posted: 9/17/2012 10:26:51 AM

2 Games I will not be playing this weekend...

FSU (-13.5) vs Clemson

OU (-14) vs K state

I see both games with about a 60% chance blowout, 30% chance of a close game, and 10% chance of upset!!

quote
Capper007 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
Capper007
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 6909
Location: United States
#10
Posted: 9/17/2012 10:32:57 AM

10% chance of upset!!.....thats what i usually lose agianst in poker, a two outer or a one card to the flush.....so if your FLUSH Drawing ...TAKE THE DOG(s)!!

Jwheels i PUT YOU ON BEING A FLUSH DRAWING GUY....YOU LIKE POCKET CLUBS OR SPADES??

quote
slomotion
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
slomotion
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 2433
Location: Fiji
#11
Posted: 9/17/2012 10:55:36 AM
Blowoutgm has a point but this Auburn team is so weak that any of LSU kinks shouldnt be exploited to badly. Sit on this line and see where it goes. Anything under -21 should be good in my eyes..
quote
ryan8186 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ryan8186
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 785
Location: Kentucky
#12
Posted: 9/17/2012 11:02:41 AM
Love LSU this weekend.  This game could be like Arky/Bama.  Frazier is absolutely terrible when he is pressured.  Expect LSU to confuse him and bring a TON of pressure.  I would be surprised if Auburn scored more than 10.
quote
effedbythehook send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
effedbythehook
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 436
Location: Minnesota
#13
Posted: 9/17/2012 2:47:51 PM
I had a power rating of LSU  -27.....
quote
DoubleUp4Life
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 32549
Location: New York
#14
Posted: 9/17/2012 2:50:08 PM
MY Numbers have LSU -21....

I could see some shady stuff going on in this one 

Maybe LSU up 24-0 at half , and wins 30-13
quote
tankstevens send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
tankstevens
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 3011
Location: Christmas
              Islands
#15
Posted: 9/17/2012 2:54:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Capper007:

2 Games I will not be playing this weekend...

FSU (-13.5) vs Clemson

OU (-14) vs K state

I see both games with about a 60% chance blowout, 30% chance of a close game, and 10% chance of upset!!


Same here, everyone is already all over Clemson and K State like lambs to the slaughter
quote
Dead_Presidents send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Dead_Presidents
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 284
Location:
#16
Posted: 9/17/2012 3:13:32 PM
I bet LSU last night at -18.5 and I'm glad I did.  The line has already moved to -20 at my book.
quote
DStaXX send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DStaXX
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 157
Location:
#17
Posted: 9/17/2012 3:37:21 PM
Same here. Just pulled this trigger.
quote
jimmydafreak send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 12527
Location: United States
#18
Posted: 9/17/2012 3:47:17 PM
What are you waiting for???  The trees have more life than the Auburn football program!!!


quote
Handicapper33 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
Handicapper33
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1717
Location: Nevada
#19
Posted: 9/17/2012 5:00:24 PM
OU crushed Kstate last year by 40 and historically this game would be a given blowout but OU is probably the biggest mystery in college football since they are off a bye and haven't played anyone. I dont know if OU has ever not covered coming off a bye playing at home in a big game at least for this part of the year. Toss up.
quote
jwheels86
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jwheels86
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13033
Location: Alabama
#20
Posted: 9/17/2012 6:40:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

jwheels-

I would tread easily on that game. LSU is my team and I have gone to their last two games and I have not been impressed. The secondary seems suspect and keeps giving up too many big plays. LSU was only up 28-14 at halftime against a pitiful Idaho team. I know Auburn is horrible but until LSU shows more in their passing game and a better pass defense then I would pass. I think Auburn can make LSU look sloppy in a 31-13 type game. IF LSU can put together a full game then they could easily win 42-0. I just have a weird feeling about this LSU team being a bit overrated. I think Alabama takes them to the woodshed in November. And I truly hate to admit that. Good luck with your play. 

LSU never plays well against the "bye week" schools, they will destroy auburn in every physical way. Auburn is running the worst offense ever with a QB that can't throw at all. LSU won't have to do anything offensively.
quote
jwheels86
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jwheels86
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13033
Location: Alabama
#21
Posted: 9/17/2012 6:42:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

What are you waiting for???  The trees have more life than the Auburn football program!!!



I already did it last night 

Not as big as I laid for the Michigan game but not far off.
quote
cherokee10 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
cherokee10
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4376
Location: Ohio
#22
Posted: 9/17/2012 6:53:08 PM

This may be my only play, no-brainer imo.

quote
BiggdaddySHY
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BiggdaddySHY
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1192
Location: Louisiana
#23
Posted: 9/17/2012 6:58:26 PM
I am big on LSU at -20.5 and it is not a homer bet. 
quote
WarEagleHey send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
WarEagleHey
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 30
Location:
#24
Posted: 9/17/2012 7:25:10 PM
Big Auburn Fan here, but when it comes to betting, i bet with my head, not my heart!  LSU -20.5 here BIG! 
quote
trackem send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
trackem
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1173
Location:
#25
Posted: 9/17/2012 7:52:53 PM

My book opened at 18 and it is now at 21.5...

Also, I thought jimmydafreak had more class than that

quote
Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.