Messages

Forum Index : Covers College Football : Messages Page 5 of 8 «  3 4 5 6 7   »
Author: [College Football] Topic: LSU is already the National Champion--regardless...
pj702 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
pj702
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1040
Location:
#101
Posted: 11/29/2011 3:59:03 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Win12345:

Bama lost at home and scored 6 points darn em'. That's the logic. Let someone else play. I say Houston who cares.

You lose at home you should just be fuckin out. You can't win your friggin side of the conference darn ya your out.

Logic. Let Houston play.

go darn yourself you dont care because you dont have futures bets still that could be good on national title if bama was to get in. you probably bet 5 bucks a game and have no clue, i bet you cant name the starting 11 on defense for alabama. you have no clue. THE REAL LOGIC OKIE ST SHOULDNT PLAY FOR THE NATIONAL TITLE IS THEY HAD THEIR CHANCE WHEN YOU LOSE TO IOWA ST IN AMES AS 28 PT FAVORITES IT SHOWS HOW BAD YOU ARE. you did not see bama lose to vanderbilt or ole piss or anyone like that. ALSO ALABAMA NEVER TRAILED AGAINST LSU UNTIL OVERTIME, DID YOU WATCH THE WHOLE ALABAMA GAME? SOME BAD BREAKS IN THAT GAME OR BAMA WOULD OF WON, I CANT SAY THAT FOR OKIE ST I WATCHED THAT WHOLE GAME TOO AND THEY WERE JUST OUTPLAYED BY IOWA ST. WHO CARES IF BAMA ONLY SCORED 6 PTS, LSU AND BAMA HAS THE 2 BEST DEFENSES. LSU DIDNT SCORE A TOUCHDOWN ON ALABAMA, BY YOUR TALK LSU SHOULDNT PLAY FOR THE NATIONAL TITLE EITHER BECAUSE THEY CANT SCORE 1 TD AGAINST ALABAMA? COMMON OKIEST WOULDNT EVEN FIND THE END ZONE ON EITHER TEAM, AND OKIE ST DEFENSE IS SHOT, OKIE ST PROBABLY WOULD SCORE ON OFFENSE ON LSU, CAUSE THEY WOULD TRY TO MAKE IT A TRACK MEET AND I WOULD SAY LSU WOULD WIN 55-14, darn OKIES T

ID RATHER SEE VA TECH PLAY LSU THAN OKIE ST, ATLEAST VA TECH HAS A DEFENSE

quote
pj702 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
pj702
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1040
Location:
#102
Posted: 11/29/2011 4:00:06 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bill702:

You're obviously an LSU fan, but even so you can't possibly believe that. I hate both, hell the whole SEC I hate but I think bama is definitely the closest you will get to being a good game. You take that logic to any other sport it even makes it more insane. I guess everyone is entitled to their opinions, but this will be the best chance for an actual good game being played for the championship. Everyone else would get killed by LSU.

702 too huh you must be in vegas? atleast people who watch these games know lsu and bama are the 2 best teams. and idiots in here dont seem to know that okie st is behind both va tech and stanford in the ap polls

quote
Win12345 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Win12345
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1281
Location: United States
#103
Posted: 11/29/2011 11:02:20 AM
It's like talking to a Brick Wall.
"Roll-garbage"
quote
Ken11 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Ken11
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 347
Location: New York
#104
Posted: 11/29/2011 11:14:14 AM
quote
Ken11 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Ken11
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 347
Location: New York
#105
Posted: 11/29/2011 11:26:07 AM
sounds like he lost big on bama
quote
Win12345 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Win12345
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1281
Location: United States
#106
Posted: 11/29/2011 11:33:24 AM
I had LSU moneyline actually. Bama's QB is garbage..
quote
Win12345 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Win12345
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1281
Location: United States
#107
Posted: 11/29/2011 11:37:43 AM
2003 LSU lost at Home to Florida 19-7 and still played and won the NT vs. OU.
quote
Win12345 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Win12345
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1281
Location: United States
#108
Posted: 11/29/2011 11:41:36 AM
God, LSU lost 2 games in 2007, 1 to Kentucky and 1 at Home vs Ark and still played for the Title WTF?
quote
Tappy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Tappy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1766
Location: Alabama
#109
Posted: 11/29/2011 12:52:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Win12345:

We already know Bama can't beat LSU, not even at Home. Why would we want to watch their suck-fools again in 6 weeks

LSU would just put something on their behind again and everybody it would be a big waste of time.

Yeah they suck really bad huh dumbass? They are the second best  team in the nation, they out played LSU in that game, and they would behind rape ANY other team in the nation. 

You act like LSU put this major stomping on Bama... The only lead they had in the game was when they won LMFAO! We also had more yards, and held them to fewer. 

quote
Tappy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Tappy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1766
Location: Alabama
#110
Posted: 11/29/2011 1:07:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Win12345:

I had LSU moneyline actually. Bama's QB is garbage..

God you are dumb... Yeah, he is complete garbage. Second best QB in the SEC, and 23rd in the nation. Which puts him at about 13th because he plays in the SEC. Please delete your covers account...
quote
archdriver send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
archdriver
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 5349
Location: Madagascar
#111
Posted: 11/29/2011 1:33:17 PM

I  really  dont  see how  BCS can deliberately  keep Houston out.

the  logic is undeniable that they will be  13 wins -  0  losses 

I am  not a  Houston/ CUSA  homer,  in fact, I  think it  will not  be a compelling  matchup, but  how  can  they keep Houston out ???

 

quote
archdriver send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
archdriver
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 5349
Location: Madagascar
#112
Posted: 11/29/2011 1:36:36 PM

If  VaTech wins against  clemson,,,, they  have a better argument than alabama.

 

Alabama can  not  play in the National championship.  They have  already  lost to  LSU and they didnt win (didnt  play ) in conference championship .... 

 

 

Had they  beaten  LSU,  all the  Bama boys  would be howling at the

prospect of  playing  LSU ,,,,,  HOWLING ! ! !

quote
Tappy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Tappy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1766
Location: Alabama
#113
Posted: 11/29/2011 1:37:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by archdriver:

I  really  dont  see how  BCS can deliberately  keep Houston out.

the  logic is undeniable that they will be  13 wins -  0  losses 

I am  not a  Houston/ CUSA  homer,  in fact, I  think it  will not  be a compelling  matchup, but  how  can  they keep Houston out ???

 


Because they play in a weak behind conference, and play no one... That is why.
quote
Tappy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Tappy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1766
Location: Alabama
#114
Posted: 11/29/2011 1:43:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by archdriver:

If  VaTech wins against  clemson,,,, they  have a better argument than alabama. - No, they won't because they play in the ACC, which is a weaker conference, they lost to Clemson, they almost lost to Miami, and Ga tech. Hell, GA isn't even close to being on the same playing field as Bama, and LSU, and they beat Ga tech 31-17. You just look dumb bro...

 

Alabama can  not  play in the National championship.  They have  already  lost to  LSU and they didnt win (didnt  play ) in conference championship ....  - They can't? Where is that rule, because I certainly didn't know it existed. Once again, you just look dumb. I want to see the look on your face when they announce the BCSNCG is between Bama, and LSU. 

 

Had they  beaten  LSU,  all the  Bama boys  would be howling at the

prospect of  playing  LSU ,,,,,  HOWLING ! ! !


If we had beat LSU, we would be begging for a rematch with LSU, because we realize that they are the only team that can compete with us, and I can guarantee the rest of the nation wouldn't have a problem with that. 
quote
LawsonJames
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LawsonJames
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 31134
Location: California
#115
Posted: 11/29/2011 3:15:38 PM
Pretty simple Bama is number 2 and LSU is number 1. Don't want to see the rematch because LSU beat Bama at Bama but it is what it is. The BCS system puts the best 2 teams in the championship game and Bama and LSU are the best 2 teams and its undeniable. garbage people like me could cry for a playoff system but LSU and Bama would probably still play for the championship 

Though at least you give teams like Boise and Houston a chance and I am still all for that.

With that being said LSU is better than Bama. LSU will at least get a share of the championship even if they lose but they won't so it will be a moot point. I think the game will just highlight the fact that Les Miles continues to outcoach Saban.
quote
Win12345 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Win12345
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1281
Location: United States
#116
Posted: 11/29/2011 3:41:16 PM
A lot can happen in 5 weeks until the BCS Title game. Roll garbage may have half the team ineligible or in jail.

Roll garbage hung-with LSU at home and lost and that validates what again

College football is down this year. It goes LSU and then about 10 notches down is the rest of the nation.

LSU will beat Roll-garbage again and we will be back saying--"wow that was fun LSU beat their behind again?""Man, glad I waited for that trash?"


quote
dytide send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dytide
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2928
Location: California
#117
Posted: 11/29/2011 3:43:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Tappy:


Yeah they suck really bad huh dumbass? They are the second best  team in the nation, they out played LSU in that game, and they would behind rape ANY other team in the nation. 

You act like LSU put this major stomping on Bama... The only lead they had in the game was when they won LMFAO! We also had more yards, and held them to fewer. 



As a Bama fan this sickens me.....

When did Alabama Football become about having more yards and not about winning and losing ?









quote
Tappy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Tappy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1766
Location: Alabama
#118
Posted: 11/29/2011 3:53:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LawsonJames:

Pretty simple Bama is number 2 and LSU is number 1. Don't want to see the rematch because LSU beat Bama at Bama but it is what it is. The BCS system puts the best 2 teams in the championship game and Bama and LSU are the best 2 teams and its undeniable. garbage people like me could cry for a playoff system but LSU and Bama would probably still play for the championship 

Though at least you give teams like Boise and Houston a chance and I am still all for that.

With that being said LSU is better than Bama. LSU will at least get a share of the championship even if they lose but they won't so it will be a moot point. I think the game will just highlight the fact that Les Miles continues to outcoach Saban.

Everything you said was spot on until the last paragraph... LSU is the best team in the nation, but to say that a game that was as close as that one was, and could have gone the other way with a few different calls, is a guaranteed win for LSU is not too smart. 
quote
Tappy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Tappy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1766
Location: Alabama
#119
Posted: 11/29/2011 3:57:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Win12345:

A lot can happen in 5 weeks until the BCS Title game. Roll garbage may have half the team ineligible or in jail.

Roll garbage hung-with LSU at home and lost and that validates what again - That they are the second best team in the Nation, and are the ONLY team in the nation capable of hanging with them again. The two best teams play in the National Championship, and that is Bama and LSU. All this is pretty obvious to everyone except you... Don't you think that's a little weird? How old are you anyway? Or are you just on drugs?

College football is down this year. It goes LSU and then about 10 notches down is the rest of the nation. - LMFAO, yeah that's obvious... Bama is right there with LSU, and everyone knows it. 

LSU will beat Roll-garbage again and we will be back saying--"wow that was fun LSU beat their behind again?""Man, glad I waited for that trash?"



That is your dumb behind opinion that doesn't mean garbage to anyone. LSU doesn't have a guaranteed win in this game, you will find that out. I am fully confident my Tide is about to come away with a 14th National Championship! 
quote
Win12345 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Win12345
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1281
Location: United States
#120
Posted: 11/29/2011 4:09:10 PM
Shoo fly Shoo.....
quote
Tappy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Tappy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1766
Location: Alabama
#121
Posted: 11/29/2011 4:15:03 PM
Notice how he can't respond to anything I say with logic? It's friggin comedy LOL! 
quote
NewDarkDay
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
NewDarkDay
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1502
Location: Illinois
#122
Posted: 11/29/2011 7:34:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bingo13:

If Georgia can pull off the upsat, LSU can't play Bama for the NC. Georgia would get the automatic BCS Sugar Bowl game and the SEC is only allowed 1 more team in a BCS bowl. Only 2 teams per conference and Georgia has to accept the Sugar Bowl bid .
You are wrong sec gets 3 bcs bids if that happens its called a loophole
quote
NewDarkDay
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
NewDarkDay
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1502
Location: Illinois
#123
Posted: 11/29/2011 7:43:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by archdriver:

If  VaTech wins against  clemson,,,, they  have a better argument than alabama.

 

Alabama can  not  play in the National championship.  They have  already  lost to  LSU and they didnt win (didnt  play ) in conference championship .... 

 

 

Had they  beaten  LSU,  all the  Bama boys  would be howling at the

prospect of  playing  LSU ,,,,,  HOWLING ! ! !

Va Tech has no argument at all the acc blows big time and sec beat acc 3-1 last week and held those teams way under their season averages for yards
quote
Lucan
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Lucan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1639
Location: United States
#124
Posted: 11/30/2011 6:16:13 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Win12345:

It's like talking to a Brick Wall.
"Roll-garbage"

Hey prick...you crybaby, you bash people on these threads and then try and get Tappy's account discontinued by crying in covers help when he stood up to you.

If you won't people to treat you nice you have to give to same back in return.

With you running threw these fourms saying Roll-garbage, it only brings Alabama fans to say you're a stupid MF...etc.

People will learn what you do here how you start garbage and cry like a baby when somebody stands up to you, grow up and stop running to try and get someones account taking away from them.

When you grew up, didn't somebody ever tell you what goes around comes around...now stop the roll-garbage.

     Karma is a girl.........

Here's you something to remember: You're so dumb when you throw yourself to the ground you miss.

 

Roll-Tide

quote
Win12345 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Win12345
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1281
Location: United States
#125
Posted: 11/30/2011 11:07:39 AM
Believe me I am far from bashing anyone kiddo--hence the colors and different sizes of text and emoc-icons you display. Grow up.

Back to the topic--

Listening to Saban the other day trying to sway the voters by saying all the things his Roll-garbage has done this year way laughable. Show it on the field. Win and your talking is done for you. Lose and you see the true Nicky.

Am actually getting to maybe a rematch and LSU beating Roll-garbage twice in 1 season would be quite sweet actually. Roll-garbage and War garbage talk about all the rivalry and how good they are and LSU would have beat those turds 3 times in one season?

It hilarious how some of you get so worked up and get off topic so easy and start the insults and acting your age.

Discuss the topic and be a grown-up.


quote
Forum Index : Covers College Football : Messages Page 5 of 8 «  3 4 5 6 7   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.