We're experimenting with our forums. Check it out for yourself.

That's horrible.

Forum: MLB Betting Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [MLB Betting] Topic: That's horrible.
mtbaker PM mtbaker
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 10062
 
mtbaker
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 10/5/2012 8:45:23 PM
it's the year of the ref
kevmode PM kevmode
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 5884
 
kevmode
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/5/2012 8:47:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mitchellastros:

That is one of the most stupid things I have ever read in my life...Nothing can EVER excuse behaviour like this...Give your head a shake.


 I disagree that was a horse garbage call.
TILTOLOGIC PM TILTOLOGIC
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 5391
 
TILTOLOGIC
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/5/2012 8:53:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by standuley:

If I was a stl cardinal fan or player I would seriously be embarrased to even advance.


yeah cuz those 3 errors pale in comparison to one bad call that had a very marginal effect on the outcome of the game...







Revo23 PM Revo23
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1078
 
Revo23
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/5/2012 8:54:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mitchellastros:

You disagree?  I don't care how bad of a call is made in a game, you DO NOT EVER act like that...Is that how you want children to see the world?  No wonder this world is so currupt...People acting like that...It's pathetic.  Those people are not fans of baseball...They're simply a joke...It's too bad because it was only a few clowns, not even nearly a quarter of the true fans at the game.



Next time you get fucked, tuck your friggin tail between your legs or take your friggin ball and go home.  Don't do anything.  You will set an example that getting fucked is okay and normal.

darn off.


jabbadon PM jabbadon
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3086
 
jabbadon
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/5/2012 8:54:48 PM
i think the ump knows he screwed up bad just a terrible call
Posted using a mobile device.
kevmode PM kevmode
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 5884
 
kevmode
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/5/2012 9:18:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mitchellastros:

You disagree?  I don't care how bad of a call is made in a game, you DO NOT EVER act like that...Is that how you want children to see the world?  No wonder this world is so currupt...People acting like that...It's pathetic.  Those people are not fans of baseball...They're simply a joke...It's too bad because it was only a few clowns, not even nearly a quarter of the true fans at the game.


STfu already how about that?  Go preach somewhere else no one wants to hear your nonsense.  The call was horse garbage and that is a fact.  I hope the protest goes through and that ump gets fired and never umps again.
skiop PM skiop
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 91
 
skiop
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 10/5/2012 9:21:20 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Jumbo28:

hey silly, if i made an ingame bet live wager at cards -2 when the score was 4-2  what does the final score have to be for me to win.. by 3 right?

 

How do you make this bet if you don't know how it wins?

HoldEm00 PM HoldEm00
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 8956
 
HoldEm00
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 10/5/2012 9:28:09 PM

mitchell

 

go away

 

 

no one likes your retarded behind in here anyways.......... FACT

roondog248 PM roondog248
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1219
 
roondog248
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/5/2012 9:32:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Quizybad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnGomyAGYJQ

thats a different game...
kevmode PM kevmode
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 5884
 
kevmode
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/5/2012 9:36:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HoldEm00:

mitchell

 

go away

 

 

no one likes your retarded behind in here anyways.......... FACT


cjm2008 PM cjm2008
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 17149
 
cjm2008
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 10/5/2012 9:38:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mitchellastros:

Ha...Preach...Funny...I never said that I agree with the call...I think it was a horrible call...They have already announced that the protest was denied...I simply say that the fans who threw things on the field showed no class.  So your post was meaningless.



Bad calls have been part of the game since it began and you win some and lose some.
It is NOT AN EXCUSE FOR POOR BEHAVIOR.
TILTOLOGIC PM TILTOLOGIC
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 5391
 
TILTOLOGIC
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/5/2012 9:41:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mitchellastros:

It's 'people' like you who make me laugh the most...You show how much of a low life you are...Please, continue...Make us all laugh.  I don't care how bad a call is, you NEVER act like that..."getting fucked" is a part of life, it happens...It's how you deal with it that shows the kind of person you are.


The Final Word right here...
Polar_Bear PM Polar_Bear
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 30238
 
Polar_Bear
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/5/2012 11:01:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mitchellastros:

You disagree?  I don't care how bad of a call is made in a game, you DO NOT EVER act like that...Is that how you want children to see the world?  No wonder this world is so currupt...People acting like that...It's pathetic.  Those people are not fans of baseball...They're simply a joke...It's too bad because it was only a few clowns, not even nearly a quarter of the true fans at the game.

So instead you want your kid to see that cheating is ok and should be tolerated? Hard for me to believe that the ump is that incompetent and outright stupid. If it was just utter stupidity and a complete lack of knowledge of the game, then why is he out there umping any MLB game never mind a very crucial and deciding one?

Why did the umps not get together and over rule him? They all know the rules, and it was as simple a call as there ever could be.

The people at the game were upset because they were watching the integrity of the game they love being tampered with and destroyed. They obviously also felt cheated out of their hard earned money that they paid to watch their team play in an honest ball game.

Nobody got hurt, they protested by littering the field. So what? They had every reason in the world to be angry and any other kind of protest would not even have been noticed or acknowledged at a later time.

You use the word corrupt yet you are defending the actual corruption which was the act itself and mlb and their shady  umpires.


pipedoctor PM pipedoctor
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 4147
 
pipedoctor
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/5/2012 11:09:20 PM
Glad the Braves are done
Polar_Bear PM Polar_Bear
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 30238
 
Polar_Bear
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/5/2012 11:17:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mitchellastros:

The umpires did not cheat, the umpire made a mistake...Get over it.

I stand by what I said.

I don'y have to get over anything, I had no invest in the game, I simply had to comment on what you said because it made no sense. So if he made a mistake why was he not over ruled, answer that for me please. They all know the rules and saw the play clearly as everyone did and yet none of them chose to correct which they can easily get together and do.

And yes again, nobody got hurt.

Corruption is not in our society because some human beings let their emotions get the better of them and protested something they felt was crooked. Corruption is in our society because most people act like sheep, and just accept what is presented to them, and the ones that challenge it are then called foolish or what not by the sheep for not just quietly sitting on their hands and keeping their mouths shut without protest and just accepting what they are told to like the rest of the sheep do. It is large money making organizations and political institutions that cue corruption, not a bunch of angry, over emotional ball fans tossing some trash on a field.
Polar_Bear PM Polar_Bear
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 30238
 
Polar_Bear
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/5/2012 11:28:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mitchellastros:

Thank-You for the laughs...If you would like to discuss this more...Feel free to drive to Goderich and ask for Robert Young...Everyone knows me and will gladly bring you to me...Until then...Bye.

Why would I drive to Goderich? To fight you because of this convo? LMFAO! From the guy talking about how horrendous it was for society to throw trash on a field? LOL

Sounds like your the one with the issue so if that's the case you can do the driving, I'll be at a place called Earls in downtown Toronto working the front door tomorrow night, I work the door by myself so you can't miss me. Feel free to pass by if your that intent on seeing me. Just google Earls in Toronto it will come right up.
tonydan PM tonydan
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 9111
 
tonydan
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/5/2012 11:34:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mitchellastros:

Thank-You for the laughs...If you would like to discuss this more...Feel free to drive to Goderich and ask for Robert Young...Everyone knows me and will gladly bring you to me...Until then...Bye.

 oh geezus
shut the darn up, what are you 16? you're turning an internet discussion into a "do you know who i am?" threat. what an idiot
tonydan PM tonydan
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 9111
 
tonydan
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/5/2012 11:38:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mitchellastros:

I'm the idiot?  I never once said "Do you know who I am"...And I never once threatened this person...I simply said we can have a discussion...I'm 28 since you asked...You all seem very intent on fighting...It's quite humourous.

Robert Young? i'll look u up on facebook 
tonydan PM tonydan
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 9111
 
tonydan
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/5/2012 11:40:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mitchellastros:

The reason I said my name is because anyone who knows how big Goderich is, knows that it's not very big...Therefore if you want to find me, you can come to my town, ask someone if they know me and they will...The joys of living in a small town.

I love to explain things to morons.

why the darn would anyone travel to Goderich to have a discussion about the Braves' fans?  but we're the morons
Polar_Bear PM Polar_Bear
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 30238
 
Polar_Bear
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/5/2012 11:47:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mitchellastros:

And if you're trying to scare me because you pretend to be a bouncer at Earls...That's funny :)

Like I said...If you would like to discuss your views about this topic...Come see me...Heck...I'll even meet you in Kitchener...You seem to have detailed replies...Which is nice...I'm sure we could have a good discussion...Again...I never said anything about fighting...You should learn to read more carefully...Not surprising coming from someone from Toronto though..

Scare you? LOL...It's an upscale establishment in the Financial District in Toronto and I'm at the door by myself because I host the place. Like I said you can google it. I was simply telling you a public place to meet. Unlike you I'm not gonna send you to a town to drive around like a tool asking random people for some person you have never met lol.

So you just invited me to Goderich where everyone knows your name because of what a nice guy you are (lol) to chit chat? Again you make no sense because we can do that right here which is what this is for. No need to try to make me the bad guy, you already insinuated what you did.

I was simply trying to play devils advocate join in a discussion which obviously you can't handle doing. Nice job of insulting millions of people you don't know though. So let's be sure to teach our kids you never throw things on the ground and lose your cool but let's teach them to stereotype a massive group of people we have never met, based solely on their geographical location??

This just keeps getting funnier. For what it's worth by the way I don't condone what the fans did, but I certainly understand it.

Goodnight buddy again if you really need to talk to me as you keep mentioning, you can do the driving. I'm always up for an intelligent debate despite not being able to read.


tonydan PM tonydan
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 9111
 
tonydan
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/5/2012 11:53:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mitchellastros:

Oh...And am I to take the little picture as a threat that you want to come beat me up?  Ha...That's pretty funny...I welcome you to come beat me up if you want...I'll give you my e-mail and cell number if you want help finding me...

    beat you up? e-mail?cell?
"the little picture" is called an emoticon. 
tonydan PM tonydan
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 9111
 
tonydan
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/5/2012 11:54:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mitchellastros:

519 955 0259...Give me a call if you want to have a "chit chat"

robert222@rogers.blackberry.net feel free to e-mail too.

Peace

  
casheasy PM casheasy
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 12604
 
casheasy
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 10/6/2012 12:33:54 AM

I was actually proud of the fans for throwing things on the field. Occupy MLB PLayoffs dammit!!! Don't take garbage from anybody!!!

 

Seriously, if I was commissioner of a sports league, I would simply define every official/referee/umpire decision as a "judgement call." That way nothing could ever be questioned or overturned. What a terrible call.

Polar_Bear PM Polar_Bear
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 30238
 
Polar_Bear
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/6/2012 12:45:01 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mitchellastros:

519 955 0259...Give me a call if you want to have a "chit chat"

robert222@rogers.blackberry.net feel free to e-mail too.

Peace

We are already talking on the net so your email is irrelevant and what would the phone do, it still creates distance and not the face to face you seemed intent on.

And why on gods green earth would I want to talk to you?? You sound like you need some serious therapy buddy.

You were the one with the  internet tough guy talk nobody else here, so go look in the mirror pal. Let me be clear, I have zero desire to meet or talk to you. You told me to come to your town on a Saturday to drive around asking random strangers about you in order to find you, so that we could discuss something we were already discussing here, which is obviously a tad insane and insinuated you want to do more than just talk. So I simply told you where I was working tomorrow night so you could come talk to me if you felt that compelled to as it was your idea.

The onus is on you. Goodnight Bob.
LIMover55 PM LIMover55
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 289
 
LIMover55
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 10/6/2012 5:41:01 AM
Braves young team just choked in the pressure of a 1 game playoff ,They werent winning regardless ,they handed that game to the Cards ;I know everyone (including me )bet on the Braves,but they didnt deserve to win peroid . Terrible call yes,  St Louis outplaying the Braves  YES
Forum: MLB Betting Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View